Senior Admin

• Senior Admin
  • Others: Politics, XI Fest
  • 7361 posts
    • Time Online: 256d 10h 25m 53s
  • Steam ID:ruggerxi
  • Origin:ruggerxi
  • LocationMinnesota
>XI< Clan Membership is by Admin Invite Only, If you are a regular player on our servers and are interested in joining >XI< then you will eventually get approached by a server admin,

You must meet all the following requirements before you will be considered for clan membership, we also have an application process in place which allows all the admins the right to deny your application if your an asshole or a suspected hacker Posted Image

1) Need to be registered on the site with a username and password for 3 months
2) Need to of made a minimum of 20 posts on the site(including an introduction post about yourself)
3) Need to use Mic in game
4) Need to have Teamspeak 3 setup + Xfire
5) 18 years of age
6) Game name and website name must match
7) Need at least 100 hours of gaming time on our servers(you can check this through gametracker, if you need help find an admin)
8) You must make a introduction post telling us about
9) Your GUID number must be clean on the PBBANS list. PBBANS.com

If you have any questions please see an admin and they can help you out.

50b246c5c885e_50b2381917e54_ffffffffffff

SS VonDrake

SS VonDrake

Clan Members

• Clan Members
  • 63 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 18m 3s
  • Steam ID:n/a
  • ooVoo:n/a
  • LocationMissouri
Am trying to meet all the requiaments to a member. The only thing i have a problem with is foxfire. It really slows down my computer and its old and slow anyway plus my internet connection is really slow so any input on this would be helpfull. Thanks Von drake

JohnnyDos

JohnnyDos

Clan Member

• Clan Members
  • Others: Politics, XI Fest
  • 4980 posts
    • Time Online: 45d 23h 26m 55s
  • Steam ID:johnnydosxi
  • Origin:Johnny_Dos-XI
  • LocationWindsor Ontario Canada
Welcome Blackdogs1

540b271c7153e_ABSig1.jpg

blackdogs1

blackdogs1

Clan Members

• Clan Members
  • 33 posts
    • Time Online: 21h 1m 6s
  • LocationBlack Hill's..........
Gooooooood Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

blk_plague

blk_plague

Clan Members

• Clan Members
  • 667 posts
    • Time Online: 12d 4h 46m 27s
  • Locationmacomb,il
I am 42 dark hair blue eyes. I like long walks on the beach armed to the teath. Enjoy knifing chileno stabbing decker and tubing ping lo and cobrabites. Been gaming for 12 years RVS, BF2 then COD up to MW2. A clan member in 3:16 then it changed to UDZ for most of my gaming life. Had a son quit playing for his 1st year and a half now I am back but old clan self destructed and am looking for new home. I have always enjoyed XI since starting COD 4 and it feels comfortable playing with you guy's and gals. I look forward to many hours of killing each other whether a member or elswise.

PS: Does each sentence count as a post or not....lol.

512519760f04b_tumblr_lam0l3eyNQ1qe0eclo1

Dirtydeeds

Dirtydeeds
  • 118 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 48m 37s
  • Steam ID:trol43
  • LocationBelle WV, USA
Im working on mine myself, posts that is.

Dirtydeeds

Dirtydeeds
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBelle WV, USA
Ive got all the requirements met so far to be a Clan Member, dont know what the last one means??

Merlin007

Merlin007

Clan Member

• Clan Members
  • 2684 posts
    • Time Online: 18d 42m 38s
  • Steam ID:merlinoo7
  • Origin:Merlin007_XI
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Ive got all the requirements met so far to be a Clan Member, dont know what the last one means??

Your GUID or Globally Unique Identifier is a number that is generated by your computer, unique to you only, and this number is checked against the punkbuster list of banned GUID's (for reasons of hacking and such). If you are a fair and honest player, you should not have a problem with this requirement. After that, is just getting noticed and receiving and invite from an admin. So stick around, enjoy the gaming, and good luck. Cheers.

505e4d4b22b30_XI_sig.gif

LordRaiden

LordRaiden

Clan Members

• Clan Members
  • 46 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 43m 10s
  • Steam ID:raiden1960
  • Origin:raiden1960
  • LocationCarbondale,Ks
I have been trying to get this going for awhile...I am interested in joining up with you. I play at your servers all of the time, ask anyone who plays. I went by Raiden but have went back to my originial that I started with. I have been playing shooter games for quite awhile and I think that I am decent. My name is Nick and I am 52. My whole left side is paralyzed from a stroke I had in 1990. I have 3 children, 2 of which I raised myself and will be going after residential custody of my youngest - Zack - 9yo. I like all kinds of things so I won't list them all. You must know that I definately play shooter games and I have quite a few of them. Love fishing and boating! Love to bowl and shoot pool! More later... .:-P :crazy:

LordRaiden

LordRaiden

Clan Members

• Clan Members
  • 46 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 43m 10s
  • Steam ID:raiden1960
  • Origin:raiden1960
  • LocationCarbondale,Ks
I get tired of being redirected!!! Bummer it is! How soon will I become a member?

Talon_Devil

Talon_Devil
  • 16 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 55m 42s
  • Locationmaine
  • Game Alias's:Talon-Devil
hey all im talon devil ive played with most of you .would love to join i have well over the 100 hours of play .im from maine and yes i have all y teeth im 46 years old love to shoot things deer birds and xi members but dont old that against me lol hope too frag you soon

Sonovabich

Sonovabich

Clan Member

• Clan Members
  • 13326 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 22h 47m 15s
  • Steam ID:Sonovabitch>XI<
  • Origin:Sob_XI
  • LocationDarlington-County Durham-England

hey all im talon devil ive played with most of you .would love to join i have well over the 100 hours of play .im from maine and yes i have all y teeth im 46 years old love to shoot things deer birds and xi members but dont old that against me lol hope too frag you soon

Can we make introductory posts in a seperate post please?

543cc9987fd6c_msg540086730001413222245.j

Dirtydeeds

Dirtydeeds
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBelle WV, USA
Thanks 'Merlin', Il keep tring. so far no invite.

AyaqGuyaq

AyaqGuyaq

Clan Member

• Clan Members
  • 66 posts
    • Time Online: 21h 53m 20s
  • Origin:American
I'm AyaqGuyaq, aka, Paul, and I won't get X-fire. The last time I did (two weeks ago), I downloaded some insidious programs I didn't need, nor want. I had to pay a guy $200 to clean my computer. But, I'm open for invitations. I play COD5 and Zombies on COD4 on XI servers regularly. I don't have any current affiliations. I do wish, though, that XI would had a TDM server. Just my humble thoughts.

Edited by AyaqGuyaq, 24 November 2012 - 03:48 PM.

Sonovabich

Sonovabich

Clan Member

• Clan Members
  • 13326 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 22h 47m 15s
  • Steam ID:Sonovabitch>XI<
  • Origin:Sob_XI
  • LocationDarlington-County Durham-England

I'm AyaqGuyaq, aka, Paul, and I won't get X-fire. The last time I did (two weeks ago), I downloaded some insidious programs I didn't need, nor want. I had to pay a guy $200 to clean my computer. But, I'm open for invitations. I play COD5 and Zombies on COD4 on XI servers regularly. I don't have any current affiliations. I do wish, though, that XI would had a TDM server. Just my humble thoughts.

Xfire is a requirement of membership, no exceptions, never heard of any member having any problems like that before.

Edited by Sonovabich, 24 November 2012 - 04:19 PM.

543cc9987fd6c_msg540086730001413222245.j

Cavey

Cavey

• 2319 posts
    • Time Online: 32d 5h 10m 34s
  • LocationDorset, England
As we have the MINIMUM requirements to join the clan on the homepage (see screenshot), I'll close this topic.

By meeting these requirements doesn't entitle you to membership. Like in your private life you get to know people before you become friends. Well it's the same deal here. We want quality, friendly members, and Admins are well equipped in deciding who will fit in. So if you meet the minimum requirements, you best get to know people. They are the best critics on your own personality.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message (PM) an Admin for the game type you play and enjoy.

Good Luck, and see you on the Battlefield :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users