Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The Mass Pb Ban For Aimbot

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  3543
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  905
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  9085
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/09/1981
  • Device:  Windows

Start youe game as Administrator, and you get new guid, maybe will help you :w00t:  :w00t:  :welcome:

just before the turn off, all haksssssss :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Edited by Power!

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

was just thinkn bout this ...wondering if java is the common denominator for this issue...i know java had some security issues...and they just came out with the new update for the fix to the version b4......wondering if anyone that got the aimbot ban if they updated to this new version of java....its java 7 update 17

I think you're onto something Cobra. I know that over the last week, all 4 of my PC's have had Java, Adobe, and automatice Windows security updates. Perhaps a poll is in order for the COD4 players to see what operating systems those people who have been banned are using, and ask if they're had updates over the last week. It might be some good info to show PB if we can see a pattern.

I got all those updates but anything connected to Java is disabled in my browsers plugin  section, did this after Deejaykeg posted about possible security issues with it.

• Member ID:  1270
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3861
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34156
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

this fckg  AIMBOT  bla bla bla   ....PB was caught after running process.!!!that process still have to run your PC...is possible   screenshot with all process running on your PC???maybe someone knows how to analyze

• Member ID:  96
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8798
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62093
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

was just thinkn bout this ...wondering if java is the common denominator for this issue...i know java had some security issues...and they just came out with the new update for the fix to the version b4......wondering if anyone that got the aimbot ban if they updated to this new version of java....its java 7 update 17

I think you're onto something Cobra. I know that over the last week, all 4 of my PC's have had Java, Adobe, and automatice Windows security updates. Perhaps a poll is in order for the COD4 players to see what operating systems those people who have been banned are using, and ask if they're had updates over the last week. It might be some good info to show PB if we can see a pattern.

I got all those updates but anything connected to Java is disabled in my browsers plugin  section, did this after Deejaykeg posted about possible security issues with it.

Yeah I didn't do the java update and did the same SOB. I'm good to go. I don't remember how to get to that browser plugin  section though to check. LOL

Yeah I didn't do the java update and did the same SOB. I'm good to go. I don't remember how to get to that browser plugin  section though to check. LOL

What browser do you use m8, i am using Firefox, it's just in the add on's, if you have Firefox give me an xfire and i will show you.

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Rascal Jr. got banned last night :(

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

Just a question, if we were going to get banned, would we have gotten banned already if we have been playing or is this something that can happen at any time?? Do we need to stop playing so this doesn't happen to us??????

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

no updates Cobra since 2012 on anything..i went with the,,,,,," if it ain't broke don't fix it"attitude...i got windows updates shut off firefox updates everything shut off...240gig ssd...lots of space...so i don't know about any geezisly Aimbot ...and believe me its really fucking annoying,,,to get this infraction....i feel soiled...lol....here's a question...does anyone that has been kicked have the f.p.s running in the right top corner...you know the cg/- draw fps commands?,,,,i do ..as well as the max packets  visiblble...i hope that isn't what did it,,,,,because i never look at it any more anyways..i would have disabled the fucking thing...i transfered all my profile when i installed the 240gig ssd so i never thought about it...by the way that was in 2012 so if they kicked me for it..it took them a year to do it..lol.....but as i say i've had the draw fps command going since day 1 with you guys...as well as maxpackets and lagometer or somehting like that ...but that is it...this is so annoying you have no idea ...next door to being in jail...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol

Start youe game as Administrator, and you get new guid, maybe will help you :w00t:  :w00t:  :welcome:

just before the turn off, all haksssssss :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

do you mean your cg_draw fps and maxpackets? because that has been in my profile for three years or so,,,when i format my ssd i transfered my profile to the game..been running it since 2012 and now i get a aim bot kick?...its just numbers running in the top right corner when i play and it  is set to 125 fps..as well it says 8cgs i will take a screen shot if i get to play ever again...cockbusters...i am mad as shit

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  561
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

@@JohnnyQuest just a bit of advice.. updates are there to fix and trust me you need the latest windows and java security updates. 

duc.

What browser do you use m8, i am using Firefox, it's just in the add on's, if you have Firefox give me an xfire and i will show you.

all disabled.....30 processes running in task manager with nothing running...im a minimalist...so cockbuster [punkbuster] has really thrown me for a loop...firefox no add ons..all no ..no ..no...so i am not guessing any more...if i had a mechanic that said maybe this maybe that i'd tell him to fuck off..lol.....i am leaving this one up to the admins..because i give up...i don't like conflict..too happy of a person to get angry over communist software...sorry gang..ive resorted to name calling,  lol

• Member ID:  6
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11847
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106376
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

You said you has a SSD drive, I heard someone else also say they had one.

Anyone that was banned not have an SSD drive?

@@JohnnyQuest just a bit of advice.. updates are there to fix and trust me you need the latest windows and java security updates. 

duc.

i do duc important ones..windows 7 pro last year i believe i updated really important ones .vid drivers and such...punkbuster i do the  pb update yesterday so maybe i ve touched on the problem...i have the cg/_drawfps lagomter running from Cod4 console commands maybe thats it...but i've always had it...it is in my profile...as well as drawfps which is set to 125 and maxpackets too...but that is just internet stuff so i don't know...but i have no stinking Aimbot shit...how do i get the drawfps command shut off on my screen?in my profile? because when i start the game its always there,,i don't even look at it anymore anyways..,,i hope it is as simple as that because i will shut it off each game i play ...but when i start the game its there again..so it will have to be done each time unless some one knows how to shut it off in my profile?

Edited by JohnnyQuest

I got a SSD  drive but i ain't got no games on it, except Cod5 which gave me no choice as to where it went,, all other games i have on my 2 TB drive

Edited by Sonovabich

some people have their fps set to 250fps  on screen

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

no updates Cobra since 2012 on anything..i went with the,,,,,," if it ain't broke don't fix it"attitude...i got windows updates shut off firefox updates everything shut off...240gig ssd...lots of space...so i don't know about any geezisly Aimbot ...and believe me its really fucking annoying,,,to get this infraction....i feel soiled...lol....here's a question...does anyone that has been kicked have the f.p.s running in the right top corner...you know the cg/- draw fps commands?,,,,i do ..as well as the max packets  visiblble...i hope that isn't what did it,,,,,because i never look at it any more anyways..i would have disabled the fucking thing...i transfered all my profile when i installed the 240gig ssd so i never thought about it...by the way that was in 2012 so if they kicked me for it..it took them a year to do it..lol.....but as i say i've had the draw fps command going since day 1 with you guys...as well as maxpackets and lagometer or somehting like that ...but that is it...this is so annoying you have no idea ...next door to being in jail...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol

can't be that, unless pb is starting to ban random people just because they play this game and not the newer one ? lol

i also transferred my profiles from hard disc to another and to ssd, no worries it cant be a problem.

and drawFPS + lagometer is something in the game, pb wont ban for something that is in the game. unless they screwed hard

My FPS  is 125.

can't be that, unless pb is starting to ban random people just because they play this game and not the newer one ? lol

i also transferred my profiles from hard disc to another and to ssd, no worries it cant be a problem.

and drawFPS + lagometer is something in the game, pb wont ban for something that is in the game. unless they screwed hard

This has caused me to vape heavily,,, strong nicotine   general grunts custard has really taken a beating this week...must order 120ml more...lmao

• Member ID:  133
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

I blame :

51447eea257f0_Adobe_XI.png

:) Just kidding.

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

well reading this, im scared, i have almost the same thing, ssd, transferred profiles, lagometer, fps, 125FPS, vape addict, canada lover, weed lover, and what not, hell im playing with all kind of stuffs open, music player, tons of tabs in firefox with videos running  and all.

but my java is up^to date, my windows isnt really,

I blame :

51447eea257f0_Adobe_XI.png

:) Just kidding.

lol u knob

well reading this, im scared, i have almost the same thing, ssd, transferred profiles, lagometer, fps, 125FPS, vape addict, canada lover, weed lover, and what not, hell im playing with all kind of stuffs open, music player, tons of tabs in firefox with videos running  and all.

but my java is up^to date, my windows isnt really,

OCZ 240 vertex...12g corsair 1600 when i get back in they will punish me for that too...wait until they find out about my water cooling setup....lol

as just stated in another post....i was back in for about one second then same thing....out i go...countdown set back to 12000 minutes or some garbage like that....its getting stale real quick...where do i buy cod2?

• Member ID:  133
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

as just stated in another post....i was back in for about one second then same thing....out i go...countdown set back to 12000 minutes or some garbage like that....its getting stale real quick...where do i buy cod2?

You would risk the same thing. Have patience please and see what they do. Save money buddy.

• Member ID:  1103
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

Are there any Mac players being banned? 

Not to my knowledge, haven't been on that much this week, but Looks like all the mac folks are still ok at the moment.  I doubt there are enough cross platform similarities that would cause this to happen on both sides of the fence.