Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

hackers

• Member ID:  3067
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  67
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/23/1958

two hackers,hacking same time on waw customs maps today around 3.15 ,,, killybilly10 and epalaca......... epalaca left but killbilly kept playing with admin present,, player was not warned ,,kicked..or banned.. so i left.. this is becoming a everyday thing lately... will play on other servers if this keeps up..... so obvious i cant see how admins allow this...

• Member ID:  2082
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1180
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  10096
  • Birthday:  10/31/1980
  • Device:  iPhone

I was the admin in there with you.. and I said I had to take some videos of him....we need evidence to place bans.   epalaca left 1 min after I came in.  videos of killbilly10 will be shown in the ADM section. When that slow ass x-fire thingy gets the videos uploaded... I will make a post.

Edited by Mekketom

Awards

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3337
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33616
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Bludweiser here we do not Ban people just because some one suspects they are hacking.

We give everyone a fair chance and gather evidence to prove their innocence or guilt before we take action. Our Admins work hard looking after our servers and yes sometimes it seems to take awhile but trust me if action needs to be taken it will be.

Just remember if it was you or me being accused we would want the Admins to do their job properly so just chill and relax if these guy's are cheating then they will be Banned

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

It may also be more productive in the future if one is more discreet rather than making a public accusation

before the evidence has been collected?  This clan has few rules and one is "no personal attacks".

If one suspects a player is glitching or hacking, notify an Admin and let them handle it.

• Member ID:  158
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  122
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  755
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5755
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/11/1958

Blud, just chill out and give us some time. It is a requirement that we get video of them in order to make the bans permanent. Without it they can appeal the ban and get unbanned. Me personally if I have too much trouble getting the video I just ban them and let them appeal. Most of those wankers don't bother and I can ban them again anyway. Then, once I figure out they are hacking I fuck with them. Like one time we had a guy with a rifle and an aimbot standing in a field. You would spawn in or near the field and as soon as you go into it bang you're dead. So, that map had tanks. I found one and went into the field and the rifle with the aimbot still could not kill the tank so I blew him up, then we got his revenge spawn in the field I blew him up again. His 1.99 hack was funny to fuck with. Then I banned him. The last ban that I was a part of was a guy with a wall hack. When I thought he was hacking I went to spec just long enough to make up my mind he was hacking. I went to hit the record button and he left. I then went to the admin forums and told all the admins to watch out for him and take appropriate action. DjMot got him the next day. So it is not always instant gratification sometimes they take a bit of time. They are not always in the area that I am even though they might be tearing everybody else up. I don't even like people to tell me they are hacking because they just run away when someone says they are hacking in chat. Anyway give us some time to get them. The admin section is full of bans for these punks. We just prefer to get it right the first time and not have to deal with screwing the ban up. 

• Member ID:  49
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  835
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  11411
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

hey when the admins get video it only takes about 8 months for them to ban.(ask about Vandi?)

• Member ID:  1443
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

hey when the admins get video it only takes about 8 months for them to ban.(ask about Vandi?)

Vandie was not hacking.  He was a very good player, although he pushed the boundaries of what was considered a glitch or not.

He was banned for being very disrespectful to non-members, members, and admins constantly.

been playing this game forever,, have all the cod games,,, both players had aimbots and wall hacks,, 20 kills in  20 seconds should be proof enough.. i call it as i saw it..........  dont need a video to prove they were hacking...  turn punkbuster back on that might help...

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3337
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33616
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

been playing this game forever,, have all the cod games,,, both players had aimbots and wall hacks,, 20 kills in  20 seconds should be proof enough.. i call it as i saw it..........  dont need a video to prove they were hacking...  turn punkbuster back on that might help...

Like I said before here we do things the right way......Video proof or Admin spectate then the ban is put in place,

If we banned a player every time they were called a hack our servers would be half empty so I am sorry but that's the way it works here, and might I also add has worked here very well for years.

So with no disrespect to you.... If you find it such a problem then maybe its time to find servers that are more suited to your requirements and move on with our best wishes and many thanks for visiting our servers.

XI has worked this way very well and will continue to do so in the future....

Have A Nice Day  (Baldie)

so a admin can spectate a player that is hacking..  and he is 100,000% sure he is hacking,, he still needs a video to ban that person... most hackers dont stay long enough so admins can take video..  ive seen hackers play whole games with admin playing and they knew no differant,, not hard to spot a hacker...JMO... there were 3 or players spectating that said the same thing...   aimbots are like night and day when it comes  to game play...   when a player is killing left and right and its a automated amining so obvious a caveman could tell he is hacking...............been playing on your servers long time... just been getting more and more hackers lately........ too bad,, great servers and players.........

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

Blud,

we all can help our admins to get rid of such fookers. The best way to help keep the servers clean is that you (or any other player) take an ingame vid.
The best way is to record it as a demo (open your console, type /record Hackers_Name for example). You can record a full map with a filesize of a
few MB (and 100% quality). Send this file to an admin or upload it elsewhere and provide a link, the name of the mod and the map you played here in our forums.

• Member ID:  158
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  122
  • Content Count:  755
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5755
  • Birthday:  09/11/1958

No Blud, we can ban without video, I don't bother usually but get in trouble with our seniors. The problem is that just because there are some people that think there are others hacking that we should act because they think there is a hack. I believe you that your guy was hacking, but still it takes some time. Trust me the admin portal is strewn with hackers. As for PB. it is worthless IMHO. I would rather do it this way. But the reason that PB is not on is that with our beloved mod it causes lag. So, you get PB and lag, and get some hackers or you get a smoother running server and have to do things the old fashion way. 

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6513
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63330
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Blud,

we all can help our admins to get rid of such fookers. The best way to help keep the servers clean is that you (or any other player) take an ingame vid.

The best way is to record it as a demo (open your console, type /record Hackers_Name for example). You can record a full map with a filesize of a

few MB (and 100% quality). Send this file to an admin or upload it elsewhere and provide a link, the name of the mod and the map you played here in our forums.

Technoboy this doesn't work on the WaW games as the console in game is turned off. The only way there is an outside source such as xfire or something similar! Blud the process for banning "hackers" is much like fishing. First you have to give them enough time and opportunity to actually hack while being recorded. Then when you have that done you have more things in succession that need to be done. I am kind of like you, when I see one I simply want them gone, but if that is the only goal then the job really isn't finished as the "hacker" can appeal and if there is no video what do the other admins use to determine if they were really hacking? This is why we have it set up this way so all even the hackers get a fair shake and opportunity at justice! Please hang in there and things will get done and they will never come back!

• Member ID:  3843
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  263

Technoboy this doesn't work on the WaW games as the console in game is turned off. !

It's on for the modern weapons server.  Messes me up when I accidentally hit the key during a game lol.

• 2 months later...

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4454
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36411
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

It may also be more productive in the future if one is more discreet rather than making a public accusation

before the evidence has been collected?  This clan has few rules and one is "no personal attacks".

If one suspects a player is glitching or hacking, notify an Admin and let them handle it.

work as a group team   to eradicate evil players

take video / screen shots  to back-up your claims an forward to admin,  simple  no whining get'er done

I thinks we need a   tutorial how to take  screen shots  and be a requirement for member to join clan

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41024
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

Personally, I think if you have one player that is constantly complained about, and has achieved the distinction of regular players leaving the server because they refuse to play with that person, you have an issue. Since when is this a democracy and innocent until proven guilty the norm? One guy cleans the server out. The entire breakfast club is bitching, and nothing done. Keep it up, and that server will go dark. 

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

There are reasons we do things the way we do Budwiser. For one an admin is there to manage the severs not bully them.  We require proof for a ban, so no admin will take out personal vendettas on other players.  It is the fair thing to do.  Does this come with some drawbacks? sure.  Means some times we have to wait a bit and let that person hang themselves.  

I Banned a player last month, believing a fellow member had video, even though I spectated him, I was not able to produce video.  The video that was taken got lost somehow, and we had to unban him.  Was I happy? NO.  Was it the fair thing to do? YES.  This player then got back on our site and continued to piss many off. I do believe he is now perma banned.  

The moral of the story? patience pays and fairness weighs.  

So understand like others have already stated, we do things the way we do them in order to be fair.  Thanks for visiting our servers, and also for bringing this to our attention.  In the future, perhaps you could go on xfire (all admins are in xfire) and flag an admin down with your concerns.  We would be more than happy to help.  In the meantime, please enjoy the game and our servers.

Yeah, check out the k/d ratios. The person with the lowest ratio arrived in the last two minutes of the map. Draw whatever conclusions you wish.

52de7b74a41dd_12114.jpg

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4488
  • Achievement Points:  31908
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

personal vendettas are you still singing from that song sheet lmao...........................

Awards

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4488
  • Achievement Points:  31908
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

the guy didn't win and your all still on his case ..lol............. loc when or if you are going to ban him lets make sure you put the video proof up here for us all to see don't want this turning into a personal vendetta do we ......

Awards

Fine, put my two cents worth in, and got the same response every one else did. I was warned that would be the result, but I tried. Phuque Ette. 

• Member ID:  111
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  425
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2934
  • Birthday:  07/12/1971
  • Device:  Android

Sorry did not get that screenshot, what was wrong with it? Ive played with all those on that screenshot, never noticed anything unusual with anyone, other then --kloss-- has a big mouth but that not a crime.

• Member ID:  20750
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  11
  • Achievement Points:  112

it's probably me , say to everyone, I started playing Call of Duty since the first I played on the best servers in Europe , with the best players for years in Europe playing less for m got bored of the same maps over wins ... and here I started not just playing some maps , I understand the frustration of players , we saw many leave you get many free offend me , I did not answer and will not respond to challenges. serialkiller player who rarely come every time I win (ping better) , he is not hacker? or Grenner , Magnus , Afroman - everyone in your clan , who often beat me , detached won 10-20 extra points when I was the hacker ? If I name - xi vonmula - I guess it was no problem, your computer has many settings if you want speed - mouse , mouse pad, monitor all computer matters , especially for me to play on- try to play with the mouse set to 3500dpi ! are passed through several times and will not give up victories -can I find a good job and then play  rare.   with rescpect VonMula!

• Member ID:  111
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  425
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2934
  • Birthday:  07/12/1971
  • Device:  Android

it's probably me , say to everyone, I started playing Call of Duty since the first I played on the best servers in Europe , with the best players for years in Europe playing less for m got bored of the same maps over wins ... and here I started not just playing some maps , I understand the frustration of players , we saw many leave you get many free offend me , I did not answer and will not respond to challenges. serialkiller player who rarely come every time I win (ping better) , he is not hacker? or Grenner , Magnus , Afroman - everyone in your clan , who often beat me , detached won 10-20 extra points when I was the hacker ? If I name - xi vonmula - I guess it was no problem, your computer has many settings if you want speed - mouse , mouse pad, monitor all computer matters , especially for me to play on- try to play with the mouse set to 3500dpi ! are passed through several times and will not give up victories -can I find a good job and then play  rare.   with rescpect VonMula!

Having XI tags dont exclude you from being banned if ur caught cheating, nor if we are suspected to do something out of the "normal".

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4454
  • Achievement Points:  36411
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

yes a like wicked speed after killing a challenge is odd, seems like jumps 2 frames ahead of normal game speed

and VonMula you do play smart of  best locations I noticed while specing you  but  your speed seem normal

can I have your config of setup