Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I know I'm just another name in this clan!

Texas

• Member ID:  2821
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4523
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1984
  • Device:  Linux

Why did we ask for a BF4 U.S.A hard core sever if the U.S.A admins can't run it !!!? To me that's FUCKED and so many players cried for a U.S.A hard core sever and don't even play on it What The Fuck! We need more U.S.A players on it you will like it better then soft core once you get the hang of it. Players wont the new maps but when a U.S admin changes it  to the new maps and mods he get shit and it gets change back to what the EU players wont no offense to the EU players. We wont to be able to change it and not shit for it and when the EU admins come on in the morning we us U.S.A players are at work they can do what ever they wont but all we ask it please change it back to what the U.S admin had because there's not always a U.S admin on to change it for us so I think that's way U.S players don't play.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

When I played BF3 I played exclusively on the USA hardcore server.    Hats off to @tsw8.5! Thx mate! Those were good times.

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980
  • Device:  Windows

Well, there are two maplists on that server. One for the EU players, one for the US players. It`s changed automaticly, by timer. When you guys come home from work, you have the US rotation. If there is a problem with map rotation, someone has to look at it. For me it`s the first time i hear about something wrong with it.

But honestly, i have to say; Last night me an some other EU players wanted to play on the US HC and we were alone, we had to beg some guys from the US softcore server to join us! Glad Bubbles and JohnnyNasville came to play and we had a couple nice rounds! Eventually some more players joined. I`m always up late and i don`t see the US HC server being populated much, so maybe the people who desperately wanted the HC server should be kicked under their asses to do so!!! During the EU day it`s almost always well populated.

Oh and by the way; Our rotation is mostly new maps.... Some US players wanted the old maps back in, so the US admins did for that rotation! We agreed that the EU admins wont touch the US setting, so we dont! That does also mean that if there is a US side problem with the maps there should be an US admin about i guess....

Edited by Jay80_NL