Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

She Did It Again !!! W O W !

JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  47

She Did It Again

Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julian Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead with guts and determination.
Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques:

Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you,then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that accepted you.'

NOTE: IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Can she come over here please.

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

nice we someone with balls like her here in the good old USA not this sad case of a man we have in office here we hell i should not have referred to him as a man sorry

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

• Member ID:  1194
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Johnny I understand where you are coming from and we all want to believe what is said in all of these emails that probably pile up in your inbox every day, but a very high percentage of them simply are not true.  My brother in law sends me at least a couple every day, and I got tired of telling him that most were fiction so I just gave up and delete them.

We all want to believe that there are politicians out there with some back-bone who will stand up to extremism, but sadly they are all just cowards that are only interested in staying in office and will say and do whatever is popular with their voting base, as long as it is politically correct and doesn't offend anybody (fucking pussies).

Then who do we believe YOU or that snoopes thing?Just like you hear things about Canada and our medical system.I get them from someone just like you get them from your B-I-Law.Maybe next time I'll ask HellKid,he lives in Australia.

Johnny I try to verify things before I post but I've been duped before and I'm sure I will be again. There is so much misinformation out there it is difficult to believe much of what you read on practically any subject, but especially politics. I don't enjoy being skeptical about things we read or hear but it's an unfortunate necessity in today's world.

Whenever I see an inspiring quote by a famous person the first thing I do is a Google search on it. Snopes.com isn't the only web site out there that investigates these things.

Like Ronald Reagan once said "trust but verify".  And yes he did say that, I checked. :lol:

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14879
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91044
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Send her to the UK... they really really need someone like that.

Here check this one out for Canadians:

Jeff Smith, a Senator from Quebec, calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "SocialSecurity " to a Milk Cow with over a million teats.

Here's a response in a letter from Patty Johnstone inOntario .... I think she is a little ticked off!  She also tellsit like it is!

Oh sooo true!

"Hey Jeff, let's get a few things straight!!

1. As a career politician, you have been on thepublic dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying CPP & OHIP for 48 YEARS(since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3. My Canada Pension payments, and those of millions of other Canadians, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decadesuntil you political pukes decided to raid theaccount and give OUR money to abunch of zerolosers in return for votes, thus bankrupting thesystem and turning Social Security into a Ponzischeme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.

4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of Canadian seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65

to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Canadians, have been paying into OHIP & CPP from Day One, and now"you morons" propose to change the rules of thegame. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from OHIP & CCP topay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Canadians, have beenpaying income taxes our entire lives, and now youpropose to increase our taxes yet again. Why?Because you "incompetent bastards" spent ourmoney so profligately that you just kept onspending even after you ran out of money. Now,you come to the Canadian taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.

To add insult to injury, you label us“greedy" forcalling "bullshit" to your incompetence.

Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:                          

1. How much money have you earned from the Canadian taxpayers during your pathetic 50-yearpolitical career?

2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving inannual retirement benefits from the Canadiantaxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided healthinsurance?                          

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcarebenefits are you proposing in

your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual,have you exempted yourself and your politicalcronies?

It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Parliament who are the"greedy" ones.It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted the Canadian

Pension, OHIP and stolen the Canadian dream frommillions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.

And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.

That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted our benefits for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it,

and now you know that we know it.

And you can take that to the bank, you arrogantson of a bitch. And NO, I didn't stutter!

P.S. And stop calling CPP & OHIP "entitlements".

WHAT AN INSULT!!

I have been paying in to the CPP system for years.

"It's my money"- give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourselfon the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks.

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Julia Gillard is not in power here anymore. Tony abbot is prime minister and he is a cock sucker wanna be Obummer. When we start getting more problems I will let you know how the government reacts to them.

Germany on the other hand has apparently just banned all forms of support or display of anything to do with those Isis pricks and the sharia law assholes.

I might move there lol.

Edited by NITRO

Sorry Johnny, that one is fiction too.  I'm not picking on you, just pointing out how easy it is to get wrapped up in these things.

There is not (or ever been) a senator from Quebec named Jeff Smith. The comment was actually made by Senator Alan Simpson of Wyoming, who was the chair of Obama's deficit commission.

Just Google Senator Jeff Smith from Quebec and you'll see what I mean.

LOM.... Let me guess. Next you are going to tell me Sandy Hook wasn't a conspiracy. BULLSHIT!!!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU#t=43

• Member ID:  2313
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

She Did It Again

Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julian Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead with guts and determination.

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques:

Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you,then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that accepted you.'

NOTE: IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...

personally i have to agree with her...everything she said is soooo true in the states as well...americans turned into a country of soft ppl who hide behin our government to protect us who know full well our government could protect the broad side end of a barn...even if she didnt say it...every country should take a stand to outsiders who do these kinds of things...i always grow tired of ppl comin to our country who cant speak the language then complain bout our country when they chose to come here and our government setting outsiders up with houses and cars and jobs...which are takn jobs away from americans in first place and then want to complain bout us? really? i say to them if u dont like it go back to ur own country just my thoughst on that...

• Member ID:  2313
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

LOM.... Let me guess. Next you are going to tell me Sandy Hook wasn't a conspiracy. BULLSHIT!!!! ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU#t=43

i hate to say it but this is not solid proof but however not sure how much of hoax sandy hook was but with the gun issues it would NOT surprise me it was false flag attack...now i know that boston marathon bombin wages questions as well...just as questions bout 9/11 ..imo yes i do believe these wer all false flag attacks to scare americans ....and is test run for martial law which isnt much far off...neither is one world religion ...one world gov..and one world currency is takn shape as we speak....it will all come true...and that only time i mention this....

LOM.... Let me guess. Next you are going to tell me Sandy Hook wasn't a conspiracy. BULLSHIT!!!! ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU#t=43

Not to worry Hxtr I'm not a conspiracy theorists, and Sandy Hook without a doubt happened as did 9/11.

I am sorry and no disrespect...... but you are ignorant. :)

I bet you didn't even bother to watch the video. lol

Amazing FEMA was doing DRILLS LIKE ON 911 the same day these two disaster happened. humm.....

BTW have you check out the hundreds of FEMA camps? I know... they are fake as well. ;)

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

it's a shame but it's a hoax if only politicians could really be that Honest 

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/gillard-muslims-leave.shtml

I am sorry and no disrespect...... but you are ignorant. :) I bet you didn't even bother to watch the video. lol Amazing FEMA was doing DRILLS LIKE ON 911 the same day these two disaster happened. humm..... BTW have you check out the hundreds of FEMA camps? I know... they are fake as well. ;)

No need to apologize Hxtr, but calling somebody ignorant that doesn't agree with you is well, just ignorant. There will never be any shortage of those who see a conspiracy, and frankly regardless of whether there was or wasn't, none of us will ever have the power to do anything about it so I don't let it keep me awake at night.

The main reason I don't think 9/11 was a conspiracy is because thousands of people would need to be involved to pull it off, and it's just human nature to talk about things or take an incriminating picture, and I don't feel that so many people could have possibly kept that secret with so many people dead on US soil.  The Kennedy assassination is about the only thing I feel "could" have been a conspiracy, and only because it would have taken a few people to pull it off, and several of the players died mysteriously just after Kennedy was killed. When Eisenhower left office he warned of the "military-industrial complex". Kennedy was looking for ways to get out of Vietnam and the main players behind the military industrial complex were looking for ways to expand. Kennedy was in the way, and they knew that Johnson wouldn't hesitate to put boots on the ground in Vietnam which he did. But like I said before, I can't prove or do shit about it so I don't lay away nights thinking about it.

So is what Obama and them in congress... dems or repubs a conspiracy?

At what point do you think more than two people could be working to disengage the American way? The definition of a conspiracy means more that one person to conspire something.

I see lots of conspiracies. I don't think the way things are going is lacking a conspiracy element.

Ignorance just means you don't understand the truth. It is common. I am ignorant in millons + ways. Just not on this subject.

So is what Obama and them in congress... dems or repubs a conspiracy? At what point do you think more than two people could be working to disengage the American way? The definition of a conspiracy means more that one person to conspire something. I see lots of conspiracies. I don't think the way things are going is lacking a conspiracy element. Ignorance just means you don't understand the truth. It is common. I am ignorant in millons + ways. Just not on this subject.

As Johnny pointed out earlier in this thread, who determines what the truth is, you? Go on Youtube and many other web sites and you can watch a thousand videos of people who claim to have proof of a 9/11 conspiracy and a thousand different ideas of who was behind it and why. Who's truth is correct, their truth or your truth? Does that make you ignorant for not believing their truth?

No doubt that most politicians work much harder lining their own pockets than helping those who elected them. But killing over 3,000 Americans and to what end? Until I see some legitimate evidence of a domestic conspiracy from a credible source, it is and will remain a conspiracy "theory".

Live video is a bit more real. I downloaded an compilation available to everyone legally in a torrent released by a lawsuit. Some was cut short and missing parts but they did not remove everything of evidence.

80GB of video.

You have fire fighters saying 100% secondary explosions went off in the trade centers. Hey almost died because of it.

How can you have the 1st floor the Trade centersssssss collapse in an obvious explosion if you review the live video... when the plane hit 80 floors up? Stairwells and much more. Firefighters observations and live video to prove it.

Look at the video of WTC 7 as the Penthouse collapses first... then the center collapses falls.... then the entire building collapses strait on its footprint. Amassing if this was from a fire and a bit of damage. Go see raw footage for yourself. Then tell me I am wrong.

Like I said years ago... it wont be long. Ebola. hummm..... just before an election. Amazing... Benghazi was the worst besides Russia and the Ukraine last year now death by the hundred thousands... to millions in due time. It has mutated 400 times already as reported by scientists. Just wait till it comes to the USA. Then you will believe me I hope. If not... fuck it. Does not matter one way or another. The inevitable is inevitable no matter if it is believed or not.

eighty floors.. lol damn duc. lol

Again LOM... zero disrespect. Just a hijacked discussion and not intended.

• Member ID:  582
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  361
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3272
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/22/1956

Are there conspiracies in history, of course. Is everything a conspiracy, of course not. In today's age of extreme communication there are bound to be thousands of different opinions on everything including,"Who done it" and  "If I were King" Yes the world is full of assholes. When there were 2 people on earth it was 50/50, take the global population today and do the math. But being part of a democracy in today's world is what our history has fought and died for, I for one, believe that when the shit hits the fan, people die but hero's are born. If it wasn't for WW2, do you actually think the names Roosevelt, Eisenhower and Churchill would stand-out. JFK was shot and killed by who, does not deserve print, only that the world lost a leader, believer and a shaker and we were ripped off for what "Could have been" There will be more world events that require the hesitant and brave leaders to be born, and that is what democracy does.

LOM.... can I bother you to watch this 1:50 clip of two firefighters who just went through hell? Buildings had not fallen yet by the way. 

<youtube>

Edited by hxtr