Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What Do Think Of Update 1.43?

Spartacus

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968
  • Device:  Windows

To Me, this game has become unplayable in Arcade Mode, Ground Forces...

My List of complaints...

1- Tanks in higher tiers (Tier4 and 5) are getting 1 shot WAY More Often then Before the Update

2- Repairiing my Damaged Tanks during Battle only works around 50% with Having "Parts"

3- Enemies are disappearing when you switch View Modes

4- I'm Getting "Target Undamaged" shooting the middle of the side of the hull of tanks with only 100mm of armor point blank with a Gun That Has 200mm of Pen

5- I am averaging 2 to 3 "Phantom Shots" every match without registering any dmg or "Target Undamaged" hitting and enemy close range (no I'm Definitely not missing)

6- If I'm Forced to Face hug and Get another tank on top of me the game suddenly Glitches and I wind up on my Turret upside down

7- If my Platoon has 3 players, we cannot get into game. Waited 35 mins without a match before with 45,000 players on. Unless I play the Russian server and sport a 195 to 210 ping. That server seems to have no 3 player platoon issues...

8- Thanks to the 3 spawn limit, NO ONE CAPS ANYMORE, Everyone Camps and Loses

9- I get Suicide Killed by Planes at least once a game (I thought this was "GROUND FORCES"?)

10- The Distance between one team and the cap and the other team and the cap are not balanced most of the time. One Side seem always Closer in Mozdok and Poland maps

11- I keep getting blasted by AAA Tanks in my Tier 5 Tanks while only getting 3 to 5 dmg points on the AAA. I have personally bounced Tier 2 AAA With my IS4

12- I am still getting shot through hills and rocks by enemy tanks

13- You advirtised "Destroyable Buildings" with the new Poland map, I can run over fences and concrete posts  but Cannot destroy any Buildings...

14- Have only been allowed 1 spawn per match instead of 3

Honastly, I used to like this Game So Much Compaired to the "Fantasy" WOT's became...

But I must admit, Gaijin, is on that road to becoming another "Fantasy" game.

What do you people think?a40a24878ef8d9130b1df9cda66ff33dcd739c70

"TARGET UNDAMAGED!!!"

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

i agree they changed alot of planes on way they fly....and weakend some guns or something....i tried killing a patrol boat with spitfire 2a.....got tons of hits but it wouldnt kill it..then i used d520 which has 20 mm cannons even those planes wasnt killing patrol boats and landing crafts...not sure wtf they did to the game but they ruint it imo....was better b4 dont know why they continue to fuk it up....also pilot knockouts are worse now too....wasnt getn that many on me b4 as my vitaliity is anywhere from 60 to 100 percent on most crews in all countries...now everytime i turn around pilot knockout i just dont get them tbh...

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

i agree they changed alot of planes on way they fly....and weakend some guns or something....i tried killing a patrol boat with spitfire 2a.....got tons of hits but it wouldnt kill it..then i used d520 which has 20 mm cannons even those planes wasnt killing patrol boats and landing crafts...not sure wtf they did to the game but they ruint it imo....was better b4 dont know why they continue to fuk it up....also pilot knockouts are worse now too....wasnt getn that many on me b4 as my vitaliity is anywhere from 60 to 100 percent on most crews in all countries...now everytime i turn around pilot knockout i just dont get them tbh...

You are so right in what you say about changing the way the planes are flying again Cobra, was going to post about this yesterday, last week i was really enjoying it again, flying great enjoying the games then all of a sudden i am having problems when i am turning some planes and trying to get the nose up, dammit i feel like they messed with my precious Russian planes, it even feels hard trying to fly my lovely Chaika now, wish they would just leave it alone, also agree with the guns feeling a bit weaker too, yes killing patrol boats is was really hard work yesterday, in fact i don't think i manage a kill at all, i also saw a lot of complaints about pilot knock outs too.

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962

I play the lower levels but i'm having the same problems with killing patrol boats I used to be able to take em out with a couple sprays from my 7mm now I make several passes with multiple sprays and I get 1 shotted from behind . . . . and speaking of one shotting some matches I get one shotted repeatedly . . . who knows maybe I just have a really big target on me :rant: I guess it could just be the matchmaking system the wodka snorting bitches use.

????why is it when you drop a 250kg bomb on a medium tank and the "weasel" that's in your plane says "direct hit" the tank is still there ?? a direct hit is a direct hit and 250kg of "the good shit" should be enough to take out a tank and leave a big whole in the ground.

I will say this the new cannon sound is nice.