Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

mp_arbor iBoomBoom's game play hack proof!

iboomboom

• Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Since again its late and i'm tired and really don't care how this conversation really goes. Ill just say this. First off Ill agree with you both Boom and Tager That the whining is just as bad as what the people are whining about. But I guess after while things have to be said,  Those that know me know I went about 4 months without even talking a word in game and really actually enjoyed and just played to enjoy the game. But will admit I missed out on some of the back and forth with friends.  But after while things just have to be said,Just to let people know that what they are doing to the server,  being it just playing good , Or whatever . And that  the majority of the people get tired of it. I guess im not afraid to speak my mind and maybe what lots of other peeps think and say in game but wont say here... And doing good isn't  really the problem its attitudes that go with it. Example. Playing good and being a arrogant ass about it like some pushes peeps away and makes them really want to know how or why someone even plays in our server? Being good and having fun with peeps and at least making them feel equal at least makes game play bearable...Like in life being good at something and making people feel inferior to you ins't being successful , Being good at something and allowing others to feel part of it or help understand , makes you successful. Guess what am i trying to say Don't be a prick like some :)  Any who I really don't loose any sleep on what happens here after i hit the power button, I just know the fun has gone from here sometimes and if people care they should do what it takes to help bring it back.... Hope i made some sense, And Fuck you All :):devil:  Ps I didn't let GG to proof this so if it sucks O well ;)

P.s

You sir, are not helping either being this way. I can explain with cogent reasoning every thing I do in the game, even though I don't need to, if anyone actually cared to know. People form biased opinions and then they stick with them out of ignorance until they know better. I don't think that even if you sat with me when I am having a good day you would still be convinced.

In response to this, First off , You don't have to answer to me as I don't to you. As for ignorance till someone knows better?? Your right again If I were say in your shoes and felt comfortable about my game and was called out all the time, then i would take the time and educate.... Share the knowledge, Don't alienate  ... :) As for sitting with you for a day and figuring it out?? Don't be fooled by what you see or hear from peeps including me on here ,And what real life is like.... I might play a idiot on the web but real life might surprise you.....

And just for fun...... Tager,It has been kind of fun and a lot less whining for about two weeks, Just an observation... You can ask around....

Edited by ANGU5

• Member ID:  2702
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

iBoom, my raptr gaming evolved won't optimize cod4 for me and I can't understand why.

It says I need to launch the game and change 1 video setting so it can be optimized, but I have done that and it still says it. I have uninstalled cod4 and raptr gaming evolved but it still says it.

Any ideas?

AMD Radeon R9 270X 4GB

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3380
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30022
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983
  • Device:  iPhone

@@ANGU5

I agree the taunting can be overbearing at times. When I do taunt people after winning a round or a match I always assume people would come back at me in the same spirit of trash talking for fun. It was and is not ever meant to make any one feel "less". If it did,

I do sincerely apologize. 

In addition, if anyone takes my in-game chat or remarks seriously, please don't. Most of the people I play with, understand this and we have fun with our banter. I used to have a key bind "You got boom boomed" and whenever someone else killed me, they would say that back to me. That's what I enjoy here, the mature laid back attitude of people. 

By the way my speech isn't directed at you, I actually never have had an issue with you. I am addressing you as a proxy for those who seriously believe I do shady things on our server. I don't take flak for that kind of non-sense especially when I have never done anything wrong. I believe in a level playing field and when needed I have taken the initiative to make things better for everyone who plays the game. If you ever want to learn something or are curious, my door is always open, send me a PM.

I created this post: http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/48318-cod4-ftag-game-play-and-noteworthy-issuescomplaints/?hl=noteworthy in the same spirit to provide a channel for people to ask questions. Whether its learning how to improve your FPS or little tricks on how to shoot fast coming out of spawn protection. All you have to do is ask.

iBoom, my raptr gaming evolved won't optimize cod4 for me and I can't understand why.

It says I need to launch the game and change 1 video setting so it can be optimized, but I have done that and it still says it. I have uninstalled cod4 and raptr gaming evolved but it still says it.

Any ideas?

AMD Radeon R9 270X 4GB

Don't let Raptr optimize COD4 for you, ignore the optimizer. It doesn't know how to handle the old games. In fact, I hardly use the optimizer for any of the games. If I do, I choose performance.

I have the same card R9 270x 2GB.

Edited by iboomboom

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

I understand what @@ANGU5 is saying though.  There are some that are well above the others, that the whole time they are playing are whining for people to defrost them, because they are better than everyone else.  Everyone wants to be defrosted!  I'm not going to go out of my way to get these players because they are better, I'm going to defrost any teammate I can, so please please stop the constant defrost me!!!  

And there is at least one player that when they come on, I just get off.  It is not enjoyable to play with them, and that's a shame because I come to play and have fun with my friends, I shouldn't be run off because this person makes the game not fun anymore.  

Anyway, love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Member ID:  2672
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  459
  • Birthday:  05/22/1974

does everyone get the killstreak messages when they play? I don't get that, and I wonder if it's cause i'm on a mac.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

does everyone get the killstreak messages when they play? I don't get that, and I wonder if it's cause i'm on a mac.

If you are talking about the mw2 mod yea its because you're on a Mac. Unfortunately the Mac version of the game doesnt support mp3s and in the mod the killstreak messages were made as mp3s to save space. The Mac version uses mp4 or one of the Apple codecs probably because the publisher didnt want to pay for the mp3 license fees. Also why cod5 and later doesnt use mp3 at all. Everything is wav based or I think flac now.

• Member ID:  7547
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

I don't get how your predators go through the trees. Mine don't. Its as if they're solid with me.

I'll try and get a video if I remember the next time the map is in rotation

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

It would be unusual that trees are solid, except for parts closer to the ground, unless the mapper includes additional blocking volumes. If things are blocked they are not by trees but invisible cubes surrounding them. Same as players. If you get a headshot its not the head. Its the invisible cube surrounding the head.

I don't get how your predators go through the trees. Mine don't. Its as if they're solid with me.

I'll try and get a video if I remember the next time the map is in rotation

My predator doesn't get thru trees, I increase the DPI of my mouse when I launch the predator and then navigate it around the trees. 

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

how to hell have you 250 fps??

i have only 125!!

what confg use you??

i get 250 as well too...i can get 333 if it wasnt capped at 250 just saying

all that needs said here is .....calling ppl hackers in game causes disruptions in game....that has to stop for one.....keep that out of game then it becomes more fun ....

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

all that needs said here is .....calling ppl hackers in game causes disruptions in game....that has to stop for one.....keep that out of game then it becomes more fun ....

All the whining needs to be kept out, From everybody ,Not just about hacking . But that is human nature, SO it will always be present.....And as they say, look at your self first as i try to do sometimes... We all should... Just saying....

That won't make it more enjoyable for me...just saying....doesnt bother me any for someone to say someone is hacking, dont pay any attention to it.  It is much more infuriating to hear someone bitch EVERY time they are killed, saying it's bullshit.  There are at least 3 that I can name by name within 10 seconds that bitch EVERy time they are killed, get over it, people can shoot you, you are not invincible!  Geez!

You my friend are missing the point here, it is not fun to play with someone who is 75 and 2 every time.....and is cocky about it at the same time.  It's not fun at all and isn't that we are all here for, to have fun???

Edited by Gatorgirl

• Member ID:  2702
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

I bitch and moan when I get shot and I get bitched and moaned at when I shoot people. I don't mind either way, the important thing is, one of us got shot, knived or blown up and the other one gets to have a moan to make them feel better! :-)

Edited by {MFF}Blaze{GS}

I bitch and moan when I get shot and I get bitched and moaned at when I shoot people. I don't mind either way, the important thing is, one of us got shot, knived or blown up and the other one gets to have a moan to make them feel better! :-)

Just like sex

I think a lot of us are missing a major point here. Does anyone actually believe boomboom recorded himself "accidentally"?

it doesnt matter what anyone says ...all admins including seniors doesnt want hack accusations in servers period....if u got problem with that then take it up with seniors....if u think that ppl goin 75-2 is hackn then go to spec and record them pass video off to an admin we do not ban ppl for good play ...we dont ban ppl for hacks without proof....that again is the way seniors want it...i just follow what they say ...again take that up with seniors....

Edited by CobraBites

That won't make it more enjoyable for me...just saying....doesnt bother me any for someone to say someone is hacking, dont pay any attention to it.  It is much more infuriating to hear someone bitch EVERY time they are killed, saying it's bullshit.  There are at least 3 that I can name by name within 10 seconds that bitch EVERy time they are killed, get over it, people can shoot you, you are not invincible!  Geez!

You my friend are missing the point here, it is not fun to play with someone who is 75 and 2 every time.....and is cocky about it at the same time.  It's not fun at all and isn't that we are all here for, to have fun???

i can name more than 3

Once again, you aren't getting my point, never once said they were hacking, I said it makes the game not fun to play!!!!!!!!!! Geez

Once again, you aren't getting my point, never once said they were hacking, I said it makes the game not fun to play!!!!!!!!!! Geez

I know what GG and Angus are talking about when they say not fun to play. I just started playing Air Superiority in BF4 and there are some people who have 111/12 KDr while I am at 1/19. They just rape you over and over again, at some point you ask yourself why even bother. Those guys are just that good, and it means I need to learn to be better by that much. I am working on it, and it takes significant effort to be better, I do call them names like 'you turd" or u "little penis" but never once have I told them to leave the server because its not fun for me. My point being, yes I get it but its unfair to ask someone to leave just because they are better at it.

And I have never said these people should leave.  I will point out out that there is one player/member that got accused of hacks all the time, people left when this person was on, etc...and that person has adjusted and now has a much more normal k/d ratio while still being one of the best players, and guess what, no one minds playing with this person now, no accusations of hacking, etc....just food for thought.

I will also point out that over this holiday the mix of players has been different and the "best" players were not on the server.  People were laughing, cutting up, having fun, etc....much, it has been a much, much different place to play, actually fun again.  That's all I'm saying.

I do strive to improve, and I can say that i believe I have, but I will never be 100/6, nor will the majority of the players here. It isn't fair to me that i have to leave the server because it is not fun anymore...... I say adapt to fit in better if you don't like being accused all the time. :)

Edited by Gatorgirl

shouldnt be no accusing at all in server period

I guess I'm not speaking English, whatever

Don't let Raptr optimize COD4 for you, ignore the optimizer. It doesn't know how to handle the old games. In fact, I hardly use the optimizer for any of the games. If I do, I choose performance.

I have the same card R9 270x 2GB.

i use all default settings....i dont mess with settings to try get an advantage....but that just me..