Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

mp_arbor iBoomBoom's game play hack proof!

iboomboom

• Member ID:  79
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3395
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Achievement Points:  29761
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

I totally agree with you GG, if people do feel the need that they come in xi (where everybody are friends and hang out together and having a blast by just playing freezetag) and go controlling the server in their abnormal k/d that is when we as admins do step up after a while of observation and asked them politely if they have the desire of being the best to move on to a pro server and not to ruin our moment of fun that we seek in xi servers. Overall they do adjust and if not then we all as admins talk about removing them from our servers. There is nothing wrong with people having good k/d ratios and overall good gameplay, but there is a difference between good gameplay and abnormal k/d ratio and we see that too. And yes there are also too  many people whining "hell i even catch myself sometimes so badly that i have to quite over annoyment over myself :P" It is a blame for both parties if the gameplay goes normal i sincerely believe that the bitching and whining will be less too. To make an environment better it starts with oneself!

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3380
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30022
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

i use all default settings....i dont mess with settings to try get an advantage....but that just me..

That's not what he is talking about. Raptr offers an option to optimize game settings for you based on the graphics card you have so you can get the "best" experience. It always messes it up for me, it has nothing to do with getting an advantage.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

That's not what he is talking about. Raptr offers an option to optimize game settings for you based on the graphics card you have so you can get the "best" experience. It always messes it up for me, it has nothing to do with getting an advantage.

same difference to me ....i still dont mess with those...only thing i turn off is depth of field cause it makes screen blurry when scoping up...and specular map that weird shiny glow it gives makes everything look like crap imo .....

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

I totally agree with you GG, if people do feel the need that they come in xi (where everybody are friends and hang out together and having a blast by just playing freezetag) and go controlling the server in their abnormal k/d that is when we as admins do step up after a while of observation and asked them politely if they have the desire of being the best to move on to a pro server and not to ruin our moment of fun that we seek in xi servers. Overall they do adjust and if not then we all as admins talk about removing them from our servers. There is nothing wrong with people having good k/d ratios and overall good gameplay, but there is a difference between good gameplay and abnormal k/d ratio and we see that too. And yes there are also too  many people whining "hell i even catch myself sometimes so badly that i have to quite over annoyment over myself :P" It is a blame for both parties if the gameplay goes normal i sincerely believe that the bitching and whining will be less too. To make an environment better it starts with oneself!

all i can say or add to this is....you can only please some ppl some of the time ...but u cant please em all all the time...

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Windows

shouldnt be no accusing at all in server period

Cobra ole buddy your not listening to her, Part of what she is talking about has nothing to do with hacking, Has to do with normal every day peeps Whining about every bodies shot  when they are killed!! I know for a fact people will say things like Wow, Or Bullshit, or noway or who knows what when they can't believe  they were killed .That is one persons way of saying hey, was that legit??? So bitching about shots with out calling someone a hacker is just as fucking bad.... Every shot??? I know what i do in server  about 90 % of my whining is related to what I feel is someone hacking I know without proof I should just let it ride, And will adjust my habits according ,But I would hope that people including my self will just start to let happen what happens and try to enjoy the game and each other, There has been a few session last few nights that went on for hours and were just as hell. Peeps like Rookie, Snakeplisken , Roxy, Tiger And so on ,Just to many to name... Any who I know we all get tired of BS sometimes but we all need to just drink more and have fun... 

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  33
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24700
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Im pretty sure Cobra gets it. Not all of his replies were in response to what GG was saying, he was talking to others too. :)

Any who I know we all get tired of BS sometimes but we all need to just drink more and have fun...

+1

I think a lot of us are missing a major point here. Does anyone actually believe boomboom recorded himself "accidentally"?

Haha I'm not the only one then.!FU Boom.

@@chomama

chomama boooty sooo beeeeeig you can hide the entire XI clan behind it.

• Member ID:  3200
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

Pink, i totally agree with you and your right...If at some point (im not saying you are) BUT if at some point your reffering to me or anyone else with this comments about ruining the fun "over the holidays its been more fun" then Let me say my part..I agree i guess i do get good KDR Most of the time or sometimes not that often anymore, when i started playing this server i sucked badly, i use to think Google was a hack TBH, (No offense intended goggle) But then after a while i learned how to adapt and play the game, before me there has been other players WAY too good for me, and still is more players that get amazing kills, not that they are hack but somehow manage with HIGH pings and Shoot faster than Me and other players. But I learned to adapt to all those game styles, now about ruining the FUN, im pretty sure there is a lot of players i can name that i have a good time with every time i play with, I must say there is more players that have fun with me than Players that say i ruin their fun, honestly its only like 3 to 4 players agaisnt a lot of other players. So Ratio wise, i think im not ruining everyones fun like some say, i mean its obvious when im on opposite team a lot hate me but when im on same team they are having fun with me and laughng, someitmes i start knifing people and do it for fun and im laughing my ass off with the whole team. But i there will always be on every map one or two players that dont have fun...So i dont know what to do, but like cobra said, We cant please everyone...

Im not going to do what past XI members did like Shooter, he got accused and left XI..i think thats childish plus this is what the server says 

"XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it." 

Cheers! 

Awards

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974

shouldnt be no accusing at all in server period

547ab5e142455_images25.jpg  547ab60ddd41d_download25.jpg

Btw..I play twice with my self today... :whistle:

547ab69386e5f_anim_erection.gif   :sofa:

Pink, i totally agree with you and your right...If at some point (im not saying you are) BUT if at some point your reffering to me or anyone else with this comments about ruining the fun "over the holidays its been more fun" then Let me say my part..I agree i guess i do get good KDR Most of the time or sometimes not that often anymore, when i started playing this server i sucked badly, i use to think Google was a hack TBH, (No offense intended goggle) But then after a while i learned how to adapt and play the game, before me there has been other players WAY too good for me, and still is more players that get amazing kills, not that they are hack but somehow manage with HIGH pings and Shoot faster than Me and other players. But I learned to adapt to all those game styles, now about ruining the FUN, im pretty sure there is a lot of players i can name that i have a good time with every time i play with, I must say there is more players that have fun with me than Players that say i ruin their fun, honestly its only like 3 to 4 players agaisnt a lot of other players. So Ratio wise, i think im not ruining everyones fun like some say, i mean its obvious when im on opposite team a lot hate me but when im on same team they are having fun with me and laughng, someitmes i start knifing people and do it for fun and im laughing my ass off with the whole team. But i there will always be on every map one or two players that dont have fun...So i dont know what to do, but like cobra said, We cant please everyone...

Im not going to do what past XI members did like Shooter, he got accused and left XI..i think thats childish plus this is what the server says 

"XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it." 

Cheers! 

@@google...Here is one guy who understood that we are here to have  FUN and NOT own every player every FKING map....  ,,I,, Google..

The other one NEVER understood and had a BITCH fit and left..

And yes..I had a hand in both,,was just part of being an Admin, to ensure people have fun here and NOT be run out of the servers..

P.s..@@TaGg3r...Is taking me a while with you,,but ,,you will understand soon... :whistle:

@p!nk....NOW you are talking like a TRUE Admin..Well done and said.. :animier:  :clap:

P.s......Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!

Edited by Unchileno

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

so it's settled.... iboombubbly is a hacker right?    :whistle:

• Member ID:  1085
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  980
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/18/1973

Cool video boomboom. I gotta know though, did you really hit that record button by accident? :rofl:  :lol:

Awards

The universal truth is there will always be someone younger, faster, smarter and even better looking than you. Shunning them out or to make them keep their abilities at the lowest so the oldies feel relevant is not the progressive approach. Agility and adaptation to change is the right thing to do. 

• Member ID:  1132
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3856
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1980

you all a bunch of douche bags...just have fucking fun for crying out loud.. If you're not having fun then goto another damn server..I suck at this game but i seem to have a few good moments from time to time.. Its your own stat of mind thats allowing you to have fun or not.. Yea I get pissed sometimes about dieing every time i spawn but its my own fault for doing the same damn thing over and over that got me killed the first 30 times...The point is that its a fucking game and the more you whine about certain players the less fun its gonna be for you.. so just shut up and play your own game and have fun doing it..do what boom does, when hes having a bad game he gets a rocket launcher and just runs around like an idiot..thats his excuse for sucking but he has fun doing it..FUCK YOU BOOMBOOM! That needed to be said, its been awhile.....LOVE YA ALL FAM!! Lets have some fing fun!!!!!!

@@Poseidon

When I am in the mood for silly fun, I run around with shotty and bazooka. Using them requires a lot quicker response time, and anticipatory action. I do it when I want to be challenged, it's harder to maintain a positive KDR. 

• Member ID:  3200
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

@@google...Here is one guy who understood that we are here to have  FUN and NOT own every player every FKING map....  ,,I,, Google..

The other one NEVER understood and had a BITCH fit and left..

And yes..I had a hand in both,,was just part of being an Admin, to ensure people have fun here and NOT be run out of the servers..

P.s..@@TaGg3r...Is taking me a while with you,,but ,,you will understand soon... :whistle:

@Unchileno lol sorry! but i do try to have fun and  run around with C4 like u do and knife people as well, even like that people dont like it lol 

Edited by TaGg3r

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2992
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  12