Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

World at War - FFA Server

• Member ID:  21555
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  394
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Folks,

I have kinda turned into a regular on the FFA and Freeze tag severs. Enjoy the game/server and the folks that play here..... First Thank you for great servers...... Second, I pretty much keep to myself and don't say too much but I have to open my mouth on this... If you care read on great, if you don't no big deal just stop here...... 

Tonight I jumped in for a quick game in the COD5 FFA server #1..... It was pretty heated, good battles and I was gettn owned by JKM..... I kept coming back respawned in tunnel on he Loyret map.... Headed up the stairs and die over and over. Its all cool I'm a big boy.... So I spawned again but this time stopped at the base of the tunnel stairs and then another player spawned (Savage) down there and I sent him back home in a black bag....... It happened a second time and he called me out stating I was camping the spawn.... No, I just didn't want to head up the stairs that quick to get owned by JKM again....... You gents know me by now.... I don't camp spawns.... SAVAGE if you felt so, It wasn't my intentions...... I apologize...... I just wanted to make it out of the tunnel but I wasn't gonna let you shoot me in the back either.....

Here is the kicker, right after that someone started placing betties at the tunnel exit..... So I made a joke and said its me at steps or Betty at the steps, what is the difference ?.... Savage commented he agreed and an XI player went off on him......... Savage responded if your gonna change the rules then we can play by the changed rules.

XI player responded by yelling, there is nothing wrong with the F***ing rules, don't follow the F***ing rules and your dead,,,, Honestly gents, I populate your sever to have a good time and I have brought others from our clan over to play..... This is the second time I have heard this XI player jump someones rear end........ I left immediately, as I don't need to listen to this person be Rude or Curt to Pubbers or myself...... Lastly, we have one clan member that refuses to play Freeze tag over here because of an XI player call "Slow Fry" who started ripping on him accusing him of cheating and was rude......Not sure if he kicked him or not..... I know our player, he doesn't hack. Personally, I never experienced slow fry until yesterday.... It was simple for me, a quick mute and he was gone.... Nobody wants to listen to this guy talk about his pot, his bong, getting FUd, his dirty underwear and all the other crap he babbled on about...... MUTE.....

Speaking of babbling on...... I'll stop here, bottom line is....... I'm done for a while or maybe a long while..... I will not be returning to the XI servers anytime soon........

I thought instead of just disappearing, I would post just to comment about the issues that are driving Pubbers away like myself............ It's been fun XI..........

[DR] DogYears from Darbys Rangers.................... 

Edited by DogYears

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8796
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62083
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Well I can say I enjoyed you playing on the FFA servers. Since I don't play FT that much, and you left me no clue as to who was doing this, I can't help you. Hopefully an admin that plays in there can figure out who you are talking about and correct this. I'm sure they will. Sorry to see you go off of the FFA servers though. You can still mute Slowfry if he ever finds his way back there. LOL

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  6082
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Achievement Points:  50713
  • Days Won:  11

As we always say to players - if you have a problem, hit an Admin up on Xfire...

We can't fix much when it's all over and done with.  Or, take video of whatever

the perceived misbehaviour may be.

It's a pity Doggy has chosen the nuclear option instead.

• Member ID:  1850
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

Sorry things went that way and DJ is correct contact any COD 5 ADMIN on xfire that is why we ask people to install it and add our ADMINS to it. If you come back and have a problem don't hesitate to contact us on xfire we are here to help members and non members with any issues that come up. I know I enjoyed playing with all the DR guys good group.

Hunter

Edited by Hunter

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

DogYears...I am sorry that you had this experience on our servers. I will repeat though that our COD5 admins are always on xfire and if you have any issues with anyone including clan members you just need to hit us up OR you can come to the site and hit any of us up with a PM and we would address the issue. Its that simple...I have enjoyed your presence on the Ftag server and think you guys should come back...jump into our teamspeak or fire up xfire....

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53557
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Admins and members can have an off day too. The difference here is if we get the name we can talk to the member or admin and help solve the issue. Sorry for your bad time in our servers. We do try very hard to make them fun but sometimes people get a little to caring :)

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Oh man SlowFry was on and I missed him?!?!?!??! Shit.. maybe next time.

Take care Doggie but don't let one of us Idiots run you off. As for SlowFry he is special ED like me and quite a few others. Takes one of us to appreciate his humor. 

• Member ID:  122
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2843
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  21919
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/10/1964

If you have this problem again, please contact a admin, normally there are ones online at night in the Ft server. But if not there should be one or more on xfire. Keep in mind that freeze tag does allow spawn camping, Our other servers tho do not.  Slowfry can be vocal at times, if he annoys you, just mute him and that problem is fixed .

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

who was the rude xi guy  besides slowfry?comeon spill the beans since your leaving us.no more suspense

• Member ID:  3723
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  524
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3685
  • Birthday:  09/17/1987

SlowFry and mute? Check....lol. 

• Member ID:  2978
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1656
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  26102
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/23/1970

Hey there DogYears...I ,for one, enjoy having you in our server. You seem to fit in quite well with the rest of us idiots. There are some people that I don't take anything they say seriously and mute works extremely well..so don't let that ruin your fun in our servers.Our Admins are the best! They are always around and will stop what they are doing to help you out.So please do not hesitate to contact them...Looking forward to seeing you in game

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5230
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  48729
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

I'm sorry this has gone down for you DogYears.  I've played with you many times and have never found your gameplay to be questionable.

I would like to know which XI member went off like that.  But the long and short of it is that we don't condone attacking other players for their style of gaming.  I hope you will consider staying and playing here with us on the XI COD5 servers.  And as many have already stated, contact an Admin when crap is going down.  We have a very active Admin team and we want to make sure the servers are an enjoyable, fair place to come game, unwind, and have fun. 

As for SlowFry, well, I've said it before - every family has its black sheep.  lol.  Best to just ignore him when he's gone on a bender. 

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

Bump I asked him to read the post.

• Member ID:  21555
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  394

Thanks Xi for the great responses.... You folks are on top of your game, except for Beers........... LOL.... 

Just a follow up, someone made a great point above, let not one ruin it for all. I am not gonna call the Xi player out as he was very cordual that following day, even ask how I was. Ironically he has never spoken to me but did when I came into the server.... My guess, he must have read the post and remembered his words from the night before...... So, problem solved without upsetting anyone... If it happens again, rest assured I will chat with an MP next time. I did ask the other DR player that Slow Fry or Already Fried, what ever his name was, kicked or had kicked to come back into the freeze tag server. He will be back...

All is good Folks...... Thanks again for the response..... 82nd would have said go pound sand.......... LOL...

See ya in game......

Dog

Edited by DogYears