Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

UAV key

HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

I use a combo trackball/joystick to play due to some nerve damage that otherwise would keep me out of the game. My settings blew up and I can't seem to find the keyboard key to bind to activate the UAV when you get that message in COD4 (same key that launches napalm, air strikes.) Which key is that?

Thanks!!

• Member ID:  189
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

how did you configure the game for other than keyboard use? I have a logitech controller like a playstation controller that i thought i could run when i got the game( im a noob on pc...old console gamer though.) Is it even possible for me to run this controller at all?BTW, that key is (6).

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

I use the Panther XL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther_XL) which was developed about 13 years ago with an game controller interface to a sound card of the time. A group of users formed a clan around it (A3D) ( http://assassi.ning.com/) where I was known as A3DWizard in the old Quake, Duke3D and original Unreal Tourney FPS's and supported continued development of the device over the years. The trackball was modded and replaced by an upside down scanning mouse to convert that signal from analog to digital, and then we had a card engineered to convert both the trackball and joystock to USB. We use a keyboard emulator called XPadder such that the PXL now works with any FPS. It's great for folks like me who otherwise cannot game with a mouse. The joystick moves the player in the game and the trackball determines the direction of movement and shooting. The device has 11 keys on the joystick aspect and five more on the trackball side and these are bound through XPadder to corresponding keyboard keys. I have five PXLs (they do wear out; usually, I break the firing key) since eventually, support will go away and when that happens and I break them all, my gaming days will come to an end - I can't even imagine not engaging in my favorite sport.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

Embarassed looks like its keyboard and mouse for meYellWink I'll just have to play more. My wifes gonna be pissed bout that...boy howdy.