Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Level Ranking MW3

Greed

• Member ID:  568
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  151
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

So it seems some members of  >XI<  think joining to a server knowing it will max your rankout in the prestige your working on is ok in other words an auto rankup server?? And not only that / then leave and rejoin the server again and again until thay have the prestige thay want.

Hummmm somehow it just dont seem right. And on top of that it seems I didn't get around to loggin into the XI web site so I talking to you as a former clan member @ the moment. Sorry to do it but I've got to ask everyone to make a call on this. Thats my 2 cents what say ye all?

• Member ID:  542
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

It was brought to my attention that you left XIand removed your tags from your name in steam cause of this so I brought it to the big bosses attention. That may be the reason for your website status.

I also convied that if he or the seniors think this is a hack I for one will remove my tags and go quitely and on peaceful terms. I did not download and run a program in the background while playing the game to achieve this I joined a server.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

The reason people either end up on the missing list or eventually become "former clan members" is because they do not visit the website the required amount of times over the course of a month, we only ask you to log onto the site once a month, you don't have to post just log in and show you are taking an interest in whats happening, if you stay on the M.I.A. list for 3 months without sending a PM to Rockape to get re-instated you will then revert back to "former clan member" status and will then need to go through the application process again, if you think that you may be going away and will not be able to get to the website on month, then we have a forum entitled "vacation or personal" if you make post there telling us you will not be around then you will not lose your tags and end up on the M.I.A. listSmile

Maybe all our MW3 players should have used these sites and ranked up a bit faster then come and play on our servers and stopped them from being removed, i believe our servers provided all weapons on entry without the need to rank up so i would'nt say it is hacking or cheating as there is/was no advantage to be gained when you eventually played on our servers.

• Member ID:  559
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3492
  • Birthday:  10/09/1970

NO i would not say it is hackin or cheating its just the chance to rank up quicker and then get on and injoy the game without looseing ya weapons all the time,it does not have any afect on any over play,and do not have to install anything on your computer those servers are put out there just to rank up and not to hack ,and some friggin idiots just like to wine all the time and gets on ya tits......

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Cheese
so...why dont you play in the XI unranked if your just gonna power rank to pres 10 lvl 80 ..you get all the guns unlocked for you same as power leveling to pres 10 lvl 80..im not having a go at you greed but would you ratehr earn your weapons and titles/camos?

Greed is talking about Sun Tzu/Unknown Soldier. Greed did not go into one of these servers, Sun did.

• Member ID:  244
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979
  • Device:  Android

Hey all when I started years ago with gaming with xi , cheating and raking up server's whas

not normal see as cheating and was not accepted into the clan.
This was the true reason for me to play with xi.

I believe that killa XI stand for NOT cheating.

currently there are a number of clan members who do not consider this rule's if and I do not agree.

Once we come on a server they see us all as cheaters or ranking up fools.

This is a shame for our clan ... that I wanted to say

Greet no you for a long time men come on we work it out...

Stay playing share your feelings.......

de2_1280_1024.jpg

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Why cant we all just play on >XI< Servers where everyone is at the same rank and we can have fun with each other.

For this I am not sure what to do, no hacks were installed on anyone computers, it is a quick rank up server that we dont run, >XI< does not control these other servers or controls where people play. At the end of the day, >XI< servers are what >XI< controls and if you play there it doesnt matter what rank you are.

no only sun used the server

there a a lot more  xi players playing on this servers

they stick to each othersddsg.jpg

• Member ID:  559
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3492
  • Birthday:  10/09/1970

Ruggerxi
Cheese
so...why dont you play in the XI unranked if your just gonna power rank to pres 10 lvl 80 ..you get all the guns unlocked for you same as power leveling to pres 10 lvl 80..im not having a go at you greed but would you ratehr earn your weapons and titles/camos?

Greed is talking about Sun Tzu/Unknown Soldier. Greed did not go into one of these servers, Sun did.

its not just sun tzu that went into those servers i have as well and there are a few other xi members have too ,but they are servers were you can rank up,it is not cheating at all and never installed any thind party cheat .shorely its down to the person if they wont to rank up quicker and then get on and injoy the game or if you wont to rank up normally....

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

I'm still rank 68, and I still kick ass.  Mikey is right, the ranking system gives you no advantage.  So I can't see it being a problem. I even remember a member posting, saying I'm level 80 and don't know how???  The answer was that he went into one of these server without any knowledge of what would happen.

These dedicated servers ar only changing their point scoring system, nothing else.

• Member ID:  323
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1020
  • Birthday:  06/09/1952

My son sent MW3 for Christmas.  The best part of the game is the dedicated servers, no ranking just build your classes and play. 

I am not going to rank up, I am not going to play MW3 through that lobby stuff, that sucks.  I'm at about thirty-five rank or so, that's good for me, I play on the crouch servers its fun not all the stupid shit you see on the lobby stuff.  I don't say much hope no one is offended.

Sad.

OKE ALL LET"S GO PLAY OUR OWN SERVER !!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lpndl7Mpzc1qheo08o1_500.jpg

MY GUN IS READY

• Member ID:  86
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

Agreed Rugger.  Our server is already all weapons released and so forth.  Everyone is equal.

Now on the rank up servers.  They are out there.  Nothing we can do about that.  And unfortnatly, You can go into one of the servers and not know it.  YOu rank up to top level and ready to prestidge and the only way around it is to reset everything if that is possible through the games.  So lets say rugger into a server not knowing it is a rank up server and ranks up, you going to ask him to step down.  (Just a example rugger, nothing personal) No one should be punished for it.  And so what if they prestidge and go back in to do it again.  The opertunity is there.  You still have to earn all the weapons add on and so forth.  Persoally, I would be more worried about the ones that rank up by using hacks.  People use hacks for fun just to own someone and some do it to rank up faster.  This is just my opinion on the subject.  Don't worry about it.     

• Member ID:  86
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

And if the removal was due to inactivity, just get with rockape by pm and he can help you. 

If i remember right, these servers were also out there when cod5 WAW was released, i can't remember anyone having a problem with it then.Undecided

• Member ID:  1025
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Achievement Points:  54
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Greed - Level Ranking MW3

So it seems some members of  >XI<  think joining to a server knowing it will max your rankout in the prestige your working on is ok in other words an auto rankup server?? And not only that / then leave and rejoin the server again and again until thay have the prestige thay want.

Hummmm somehow it just dont seem right. And on top of that it seems I didn't get around to loggin into the XI web site so I talking to you as a former clan member @ the moment. Sorry to do it but I've got to ask everyone to make a call on this. Thats my 2 cents what say ye all?

I dont agree with the rank up servers either Greed but what can we do? I fuckin hate prestiging anyway. Hope you get your tags back soon. Miss kicking your ass lolLaughing

• Member ID:  1188
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1692
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  15036
  • Days Won:  3

have to say each to there own on this matter..Anyone ranking up does not effect my game play, nor anyone else.I do think its a bit of a shame that peeps have gotten there panties in a bunch and ran out and rank up...it was fun competing for rank with everyone! I  for one have choosen to do it the old fashion way of ranking.

• Member ID:  2233
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  815
  • Birthday:  04/20/1993

Well to be completely honest I have yet to see a cod game that has not had legit online servers with ranking mods on them that transferred to public play. I am one of the people who joined one of these servers and while I stopped at pres 9 lvl 63 I have yet to be called a hack due to my lvl by anyone throughout the public lobbies (Well except indirectly by 1-3 clan members such as Greed). No one seemed to have a problem with it before and was not presented to me as a clan rule that you could not join these servers when I joined >XI< 10 months ago. Could this seem unfair to someone who chooses to rank up regularly sure, but that's their choice not to. They have the same option as everyone else to join a lvl server and they chose to opt out.

Now to say it is hacking is another story. I do not believe this is hacking in gaming sense or general sense. By joining a rank-up server I have NOT downloaded any software/application to enhance my gameplay (e.g. Aimbots, Wall Hacks, OPK Hacks, etc.) and I certainly have not tried to invade or infect someone's network or website. So to group joining a rank-up server (which on previous games in the cod has not been a problem) with hacking and cheating is bullshit.

My being a high level does not affect how I perform in game. I still have lag, I still get my ass kicked from time to time, I still lose to people who use hacks, I still have too rank up each individual weapon and earn their attachments/camos, and I still have to complete the game achievement/challenges to earn emblems/tiles.

So what's the big deal? Because it took me less time to get 10 prestige tokens to get 5 extra custom class slots which still does not affect how well I do in the game? Or is that I can unlock a couple extra titles/emblems? Because if it's the fact that I didn't have to put in as much effort to obtain my rank as someone who chose to rank up regularly then once again you have the same option as everyone else and if you opt-out then that's your choice. If it's because you don't want people to think badly about you because you're in a party with fellow clan mates who chose to lvl up quickly then don't join their party. I don't think anyone would get upset with you if you simply declined to join their party.

It wasn't done on an >XI< server and so does not reflect that >XI< as a legit clan  specifically supports rank-up servers and thus there should be no problem especially since we didn't use any Hacks to obtain our rank and simply done what has always been done on CoD games. This shouldn't be an issue.  

Sonovabich
Maybe all our MW3 players should have used these sites and ranked up a bit faster then come and play on our servers and stopped them from being removed, i believe our servers provided all weapons on entry without the need to rank up so i would'nt say it is hacking or cheating as there is/was no advantage to be gained when you eventually played on our servers.

Agreed ^^.

• Member ID:  1959
  • Followers:  114
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2569
  • Birthday:  05/30/1946

Rank Up or fast XP servers have been with us though COD 4,5,BO etc. for awhile now and are not hacked servers. You have a choice on what servers you play on, If you want to rank up fast or slow is entirely up to you.

Your terminolgy is a bit skewed, a hacked server is one that has been attacked with DOS or taken over by someone outside the realm of the owners of the server.

I am assuming that the people that have dedicated servers with steam have paid for them. What they do or how they want to play

is totally up to them.

No one ever complained about the other Fast XP servers before, you are getting worked up over whether someone that is ranked higher than you has gotten their rank using a stock server or not.

Just play the game the way you want to play, not how someone else is playing.

• Member ID:  2233
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  815
  • Birthday:  04/20/1993

MadMonk64

Rank Up or fast XP servers have been with us though COD 4,5,BO etc. for awhile now and are not hacked servers. You have a choice on what servers you play on, If you want to rank up fast or slow is entirely up to you.

Your terminolgy is a bit skewed, a hacked server is one that has been attacked with DOS or taken over by someone outside the realm of the owners of the server.

I am assuming that the people that have dedicated servers with steam have paid for them. What they do or how they want to play

is totally up to them.

No one ever complained about the other Fast XP servers before, you are getting worked up over whether someone that is ranked higher than you has gotten their rank using a stock server or not.

Just play the game the way you want to play, not how someone else is playing.

(+1)  Agreed ^^

• Member ID:  839
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

I couldn't take the time or just didn't want to read all of what was said before, kind of the same thing over and over.

Bottom line is, if we don't play on our servers then we won't have any. So get your asses over to our servers and play. Prestige just doesn't matter to me either, that is a personal thing, do it if you want but just play and have fun, on our servers.

I have had a few good times on our servers and it was like the old times on COD5, I would prefer that to playing like we have been but there just hasn't been enough people on our servers.

Come on people we are going to lose Black Ops and or MW3 if we don't get in there and play. Come on I know you want it.

• Member ID:  568
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  14
  • Achievement Points:  151
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Well its been a great two years / happy trails XI