Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Crysis Wars Tournament

icomrade

• Member ID:  2758
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Hey, I'm icomrade from the =OSF= clan. I just wanted to let you know that we will be hosting tournaments, for fun, in crysis wars on a regular basis. Here are some basic details on the events, for more information please visit the OSF forum: http://oldschoolfighters.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=632&highlight=

All of you guys are invited, here's a portion of the information. Please note that you must have a cd-key to play on our server, since punkbuster is enabled.

"Sign ups: http://chainswangaz.challonge.com/
Server: !=OSF= Chain Swangaz Ball!server 2: !=OSF= Chain Swangaz Ball - 2!password: See forum post
Normal server rules apply!!!! Excessive speednoobing will result in disqualification. Glitching or exploiting will result in immediate disqualification. 
Mode: IA Kill limit: 40 Standard equipment: Scar W/ Laser Time limit: 25 minutes Time: Fridays or Saturdays of every week. Anytime during those days, your partner must agree to the time. For future tournaments you will have 2 days to complete matches, finals and semi finals will be held Sundays. Tournament type: Double Elimination."

• Member ID:  1700
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  385
  • Birthday:  02/03/1989

Feel free to suggest a map too...XI always has the best taste in custom maps Tongue out

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971
  • Device:  Windows

NecessaryEvil
Feel free to suggest a map too...XI always has the best taste in custom maps Tongue out

Hey buddy!

Of course we like to join, but we will talk it through with the guys. You guys always joins us in what ever we do. How about once a month on a saturday that we can beat each other up?

Trust me, die hard game lover of one game, will never die. If it is COD or Crysis or other games, they still play.

Beat me up by PM, if it takes to long :)

Ps and Btw, we have a Casus Belli server up. Wanna join us and test soon? A slight of change in Tournaments on this one.

• Member ID:  2758
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

I'd love to play some Casus Belli with you guys. if you ever need someone, just add me on xfire or steam: icomrade.