Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The Facts About The Manthis Controversy

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  14
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1148
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  8230
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/30/1969

Rugger, Senior Admin, Head Admin,

Well done with this mess. Your post in forums and the way you handled yourselfs have been extraordinary. We have such a great Admin team running this. Good Job!!!!

As for the guilty...They need some serious help. WOW! I feel bad for them.

As for clan I would be ok with a global ban. That's up to you seniors and head admin though. I wouldn't trust these two ever again. I say be gone with them......

YellowSnow

• Member ID:  1186
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2026
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

So can we ban IT it's been a asshole which enter our rules to not do :)

• Member ID:  122
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2843
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  21919
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/10/1964
  • Device:  Windows

I don't know anything about them, me mostly being a waw player, but considering from reading this, Jack didn't talk? was there ever a Jack or perhaps it was her all along .

• Member ID:  1357
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2280
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  16500
  • Birthday:  09/11/1972

I don't know anything about them, me mostly being a waw player, but considering from reading this, Jack didn't talk? was there ever a Jack or perhaps it was her all along .

Actually, he did talk. Then stopped when he claimed he lost his vocal cords. I have provided evidence upwards that he exists. I would leave this with our trusty leaders at this point as they always take good care of us.

• Member ID:  22349
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  766
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  4612

There definately is/was a Jack. I gamed with him quite a few times on the FT1 server. Sounds like one of these 2 might be playing some games and answering PM's for both or who the hell knows what. I hope they both get help and end up in a good place with themselves and each other.

• Member ID:  122
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2843
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  21919
  • Birthday:  10/10/1964

Well I hope they get the help they need, It's a cruel thing to play with others emotions.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Ok people, we've been deceived and badly. We're all here to game and have fun. I realize that many of us have friends here that we game with regularly, but we were all too willing to buy into the story and swallow it hook, line, and sinker. We've been burned before by a certain person collecting funds to help out another member and then keeping it. I for one am all too happy to help friends out, but we need to be smart about it. Trust me if I ever get cancer, the last place I would be whining about it is here. I have real family to lean on and while I appreciate everybody here, I wouldn't be playing the sympathy card with people I've never met face to face. We all share a passion for gaming and having fun. Bringing everybody down with personal problems goes against everything we're all here for.

Ban them both, erase every single fucking post both of them has ever made on the web site, and put all of this bullshit behind us.

Let's get back to what we all do best.

GAME ON!

• Member ID:  3573
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  653
  • Birthday:  07/24/1990

I feel like my head has been fucked, so sorry for the language. I never trusted manthis I came onto fts1 in july and told kage straight away she just didnt add up to me. He didnt agree at first but then they added up for him to. Ive always believd im a good judge of charachter and in her case I was but I never ever suspected jack after talking to him on several occasions during game.

I now know that my very trusting personality isnt good and im glad me and kage were never in any position to send a donation to help out thats somethng I wouldnt have thought twice about doing. I hope they get the help they need and that maybe karma comes and bits them in the arse. I was grately saddened by hs death as it was little over two weeks since my uncles 4th year of passing after suffering from cancer which was very much the same.

Thanks so much to the admins who braught this to our attention I would never have been able to tell anyone that there was somethng not quite right. Youve opened my eyes to more of the sick people in ths world.

X

• Member ID:  1357
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  2280
  • Achievement Points:  16500
  • Birthday:  09/11/1972

I am leaving our head admins or Rugger to reply in full, but feel I must say this. This has been exposed and is over. It's shitty, but let's let it die. We all have enough shit going on in our lives that we don't need to waste our time with people like these. We're here to game and enjoy eachother. Like the rest of society, 95% of us are good folks. Let's enjoy the 95% and leave the other 5 to rot while we enjoy life. I've made good friends here and was concerned with some of the information I (and others who clued into this) was passing up hurting folks. By "folks", I mean you Boomer. You've been through enough that shitbricks like this should be smart enough to back off. Let's remember the friends we've made and maintain and not dwell on those not worthy.

• Member ID:  908
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  511
  • Birthday:  05/16/1961
  • Device:  Android

WOW !

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957

So why the fuck is Manthis being the only one confessing and saying she is sorry Jack led us all on in game pretending to have no voice Bullshitting all the way he is more guilty than Manthis but not man enough to come forward...........

Sorry but now I am fucking angry

You assume that there are actually multiple people involved in this con. I'm not convinced just yet. Regardless of how many are involved in lying to us, we can't take ANYTHING that was said in the past.. names, places, kids, etc... to be true.

I agree, and most cons have a reason, I just think it came unraveled before it could be useful

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I sent Manthis a pm on this. I have more info, but have provided it to Rugger and will keep that cofidence. Please see her reply plasted below and hopefully we can move on:

I already pm rugger and have handed in my tags I cant say sorry enough. I am seeking help from doctors and wil not bother u guys anymore. Yes we live in midland yes everything was pretty much a lie. I am not sure why I lied hopefully the doctors can help i apologise and really didnt want anyhing from anyone at least not money or anything.you wouldnt understand I guess maybe its a mental disorder im not sure perhaps the doctors can figgure it out.

Holy........Why? Just plain Why?

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. This seems out of place now but I mentioned to Vic (or spears) a few times about the pic difference I just didnt consume myself with tryin to figure it out. Only reason I noticed is cause it was around the time Vic and I were talkin about kids and a baby and such. It gave me the baby bug so to speak. I am so angry right so Im gonna stop right now before I really speak my mind, u guys know how I can be. I dont usually say this but I fkn hope Karma bites them in the ass.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. This seems out of place now but I mentioned to Vic (or spears) a few times about the pic difference I just didnt consume myself with tryin to figure it out. Only reason I noticed is cause it was around the time Vic and I were talkin about kids and a baby and such. It gave me the baby bug so to speak. I am so angry right so Im gonna stop right now before I really speak my mind, u guys know how I can be. I dont usually say this but I fkn hope Karma bites them in the ass.

karma always does as it states in the bible that what ever u dishout comes back on you 2fold

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5230
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  48729
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

What bothers me most about this situation (and the one involving the money) is that it casts doubt on the friendships we might otherwise enjoy here. Overall, I think think the vast majority of people who come into communities such as this are straight-up good people who aren't hiding or fabricating anything and genuinely appreciate the interaction they have. Most communities have a rallying point - multiplayer war games in our case for the most part. I hope that we can look beyond this and get back to enjoying the friendships and the gaming passion we have here. This sort of thing may happen again. Nevertheless, if we keep in perspective the realization that these instances are the RARE exception, hopefully we can just move on. It's hard not to become jaded, and perhaps a small dose of that isn't such a bad thing. Keeps us on our toes. Too much, though, is poison, so don't drink too heavily from the Piss & Vinegar jar over this.

• Member ID:  861
  • Followers:  79
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  389
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966
  • Device:  Android

you know i will step out on a limb and say that manthis was someone who desired attention. And maby this gave her the sort of attention that she lacks in her live i don't know this is just a thought. I enjoy my xi family and have developed feelings of friendship and loyalty to the members of this clan. I treat the clan members as extended family. For thoes who have ever lost a love one from any means or have ever delt with any form of cancer weather the outcome be positive results or not knows how bad it makes you feel when someone you know like this suffers from this and then to hear that a life has been lost to this just twists my guts. ALWAYS remember live has a funny way of sorting this sort of inhumain injustice out. It might not be today or tomorrow it might be 5 years from now but it will always sort itself out. I just hope manthis and union jack never ever have to sit next so someone with cancer lying in bed waiting to die. I hope you never have to live that day. BUT if you do---- think of all of the wonderful people from the xi clan that would have held your hand and stood beside you to lean on that you may never ever have the privilage of knowing again. Manthis and union jack all people want is an apology and you can keep your reasons for yourself no one ever needs to really know why you did this. My prayers go out to any one who had to re-live the horrors of loosing a loved one after finding out about this hoax .

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

I know what to say Sorry Boomer I know it knocked you on your ass

• Member ID:  1032
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4179
  • Birthday:  10/08/1984

any saving grace maybe she can show senior admins jacks death certificate, otherwise mr twig has something to say

Edited by JAH

• Member ID:  1833
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  152
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1189
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

Un fucking believable

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961

All I can say is Wow.

The only good thing to come out of this for me was it made me go to the Doc's and have my physical (2 years overdue) as I am (was, what the fuck ever) 9 years older than Jack and his supposed death scared the shit out of me

I hope everything comes to light and we can put this to rest and move on.

• Member ID:  804
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

So why the fuck is Manthis being the only one confessing and saying she is sorry Jack led us all on in game pretending to have no voice Bullshitting all the way he is more guilty than Manthis but not man enough to come forward...........

Baldie, your question is timely. I had send Jack or whatever his name is messages from my home e-mail while he was allegedly in hospital. He sent this to my home e-mail after I recieved the reply from Manthis:

chris

I will admit i lied not sure why i did maybe its a mental disorder i dont know.i never wanted anything from anyone at least not money or anything like that. yes we live in Midland we do have children and are preety deceant ppl. I hope the doctors can figure out whats wrong with me i cant. You wont have to worry about seeing me on xi anymore. Maybe im haveing some kinda nervous breakdown or something I don tknow. i am truly sorry so thats that ill try n get the help I need and you and the other XI members will never have to worry about me again

sorry

jack

Sounds like the same person to me as well. I say we ban all three from the site and all servers and move on. Let us all learn a lesson from this. UnionJack no voice??? I thought that was a requirement. It could be that he moved and one person is or has been using their account. There are too many possibilities to consider. Ban them all. UnionJack, Manthis, and pussycat....

Let us be thankful that did not cost us thousands as before.....

Edited by WiZiD

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

50999ddf54a94_lost_confused_sign_300.jpg

AGREED!!!

• Member ID:  2069
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966

Baldie, your question is timely. I had send Jack or whatever his name is messages from my home e-mail while he was allegedly in hospital. He sent this to my home e-mail after I recieved the reply from Manthis:

chris

I will admit i lied not sure why i did maybe its a mental disorder i dont know.i never wanted anything from anyone at least not money or anything like that. yes we live in Midland we do have children and are preety deceant ppl. I hope the doctors can figure out whats wrong with me i cant. You wont have to worry about seeing me on xi anymore. Maybe im haveing some kinda nervous breakdown or something I don tknow. i am truly sorry so thats that ill try n get the help I need and you and the other XI members will never have to worry about me again

sorry

jack

Sounds like the same person to me as well. I say we ban all three from the site and all servers and move on. Let us all learn a lesson from this. UnionJack no voice??? I thought that was a requirement. It could be that he moved and one person is or has been using their account. There are too many possibilities to consider. Ban them all. UnionJack, Manthis, and pussycat....

Too obvious that this is the truth. Ban them and related IP's, and move on.

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

OMG!!..

My faith in humanity just dropped to this LOWEST point ever with this 1...

May God forgive you for this 1 if you made it up..

PATHETIC IS ALL I CAN SAY...

i really didn't know union jack lost a brother in law to cancer 7 years ago told my wife this story telling her this kept me up all night . it just grrrr . i agree with you chile . WTF :realmad: .

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

I say find out if UJ is alive or not (i hope he is alive), ban them all, and move on.

Edited by DramaLlama