Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The Facts About The Manthis Controversy

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  833
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

I guess I am glad I really didnt know them. I think I was on a server with one of them once...

how sad....

:welcome:

• Member ID:  371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

nothing to say really....

like the sig :welcome:....but i think this will keep clan members closer now , chalk it up as a learning experience . Edited by vipersniper

• Member ID:  1071
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

• Member ID:  406
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  2127
  • Birthday:  02/21/1967

• Member ID:  221
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

Well goddamnit now I can't trust anything any of you say. For all I know HellonHeels looks like Stormcrow and Stormcrow looks like HellonHeels. And Flush's "wife" is really his sister (I've always had my doubts!) and Pitbulpete is really a woman (which may or may not be true... never been sure on that one).

The only thing I know with certainty is that XI provides awesome servers and an awesome gaming community. The rest of it... well... I will keep my eyes open.

I'm watching you!

In all seriousness, this is utter bullshit. We develop real relationships with people here. Playing on that and abusing it, in my opinion, is one of the worst kinds of predation, and in my opinion is criminal.

• Member ID:  2083
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

I know what to say Sorry Boomer I know it knocked you on your ass

I sent this to a member that PM'd me:

last night I got pretty upset by the whole thing...all I can say is, is oh well! I will pick myself back up off the floor and continue on... its not the first time I have been betrayed by someone and I am sure it won't be the last. Last night we found out UJ was doing just fine never was sick never was in the hospital, meanwhile Manthis sends an email to someone saying that she did lose her husband and shes sick blah blah blah..... whatever!

Hey man I'm all good for tasteless jokes and scams.... now its time for me to go on and finish the walk I started a long time ago! I have to forgive them both for what they've done but I won't forget it & I won't befriend them ever again.

I'll be fine and thanks a lot for your heart felt concern!

Boom

So with that having been said..... Lets move on everybody, we have to drop this by the wayside & continue to share and love one another as we have always done here ( and to piss each other off once in a while) :hrhr: :hrhr: and like lil old man said I think, GAME ON!

I am gonna be just fine, there is no more damage that can be done!

The Bible says to pray for those that spitefully use you.....

Heavenly Father, I pray for UJ/Manthis whoever they or he or she might really be, I forgive them just as You have forgiven me, & I pray that our >XI< Family and Friends can let this go as we continue on the paths that You have laid out before us.

I pray that our hearts heal quickly and we keep sharing the love You have placed in our hearts and souls, I Pray That Your Will Be Done Here!

In The Mighty of Jesus Christ I Pray,

AMEN & AMEN!

Oh yeah 1 last thing! GOOD ALWAYS OVERCOMES EVIL and out of everything thats bad, ALWAYS comes something thats GOOD!

I can attest to that Pete! I have a grand-baby I rarely see because my son is upset with me for some dumb reason and I sit at home playing all these games but lonelier than a polar bear in heat. When someone happens to come by I talk their leg off and can't shut up. Most that come by understand but the kid just stays in his own little covey hole and will end up much like me if he isn't real careful. The realness of some of the friends I have made here is something short of unreal because I have never seen any of them except a picture or two. So spend time with your friends and family in the real life and maybe you can keep this from happening to someone else! Sorry for letting it out but was illustrating a point!

HEY THIS MAN NEEDS A HUG.....IF I LIVED CLOSER ID LOVE TO TALK AND HAVE A DRINK WITH YA DEAN...SOMEONE CLOSER GET OVER THERE AND GIVE THIS MAN A HUG...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOVE YA MAN!

yea I know its in the bible but i was taught not to wish it on someone but for once, fuck it, I wish it!

Yeah Angel girl, but we are all going to be OK!

Love ya,

Boom

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4454
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36411
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

root of all evil is money, you know money and friends are soon partted. when this stuff comes down gypsy's and pirates still living in this day and age

what goes round comes round for what you give out comes back, its your choice

so do it right first time

as you see the person not responding for they have no face but conscience

shame people carry on like that .......you can't take it to the grave for coffins don't have pockets, friends have more value then material things

truth of the titanic ....Greed

yes its bad for what they do the children learn from them

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  168
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  115
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  882
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6400
  • Birthday:  07/28/1957

Boomer - you're a much wiser man than me. Well said.

Cheers!

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Very sad. Shakes your faith in your fellow man. Be done with them.

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3861
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34156
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

so L O L ?? is the twilight zone here?? So.. I did not understand anything.

when in one day.. someone will say these words.."announce with deep sorrow the death of google >XI<"frozen for eternity..:))))))someone really thinks?????even if I'm stiff as a statue of liberty??:))) lol

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Here's my view on this tragedy...i had skin cancer about five or so years ago...i have had numerous plastic surgeries on my face to get this pretty..lol...the stress that it put on my life was unbelieivable...i do have really gross pics of the procedure,,and i would like to send them to those rotten fuckers..so they could see how they fucked up someones emotions and made them relive the experience they had.... i am really upset that any human being would stomp on hearts like that...as far as the apology thing...i don't accept it...they have no feelings for us we were targets for them...and they have gone throught their lives scamming every chance they get...how would you even have enough nerve to apologize about faking death..there is no apology for that i'm sorry..my good friend Boomer went through all the trouble of making memorial vids as well suffered from a form of this nasty desease.. and they just played right along...i would like the chance to personally talk with both of them on the t.s. or a telephone call or maybe drive to Midland...its only about two and a half hours from here...but if i did...there would be an actual hospitalization of one or both of them,as i couldnt trust my emotions...when i get into a rage like that i black out and wake up when someone is bleeding profusely,,,usually a court case from experience.but a well deserved one...once agian i do NOT accept their apology...its false just like the rest of it....No Way ,,,,,,

WE DON'T NEED THIS CLOSING YET, I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH FACTS TO SEE WHAT REALLY HAPPENED HERE, WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THESE TWO FUCKERS, LET PEOPLE COME AND READ THIS AND VENT THEIR ANGER, ITS ALREADY SOLVED FROM WHAT I KNOW, TWO FUCKERS USED THIS CLAN, WONDER WHEN WE WERE GONNA GET HIT FOR MONEY?

i don't want it closed either..i am waiting for a reason why i shouldn't drive three hours and do some serious ass kicking...no good fuckers

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

the Milky is saying: Huh??? what?? you might be fiction gaming and so on but no reason to make a story like that.. WTF?

i think its what you call insane... and after reading their responses im gonna have to say, its the same person writing that mail. But some people are sick and if there is a doctor that can solve thoose problems they have.. good luck..

ive had some classes in psychology a few years back, and cant find comparison anywhere in what i learned..

so yea WTF??

So why the fuck is Manthis being the only one confessing and saying she is sorry Jack led us all on in game pretending to have no voice Bullshitting all the way he is more guilty than Manthis but not man enough to come forward...........

Sorry but now I am fucking angry

Baldie, your question is timely. I had send Jack or whatever his name is messages from my home e-mail while he was allegedly in hospital. He sent this to my home e-mail after I recieved the reply from Manthis:

chris

I will admit i lied not sure why i did maybe its a mental disorder i dont know.i never wanted anything from anyone at least not money or anything like that. yes we live in Midland we do have children and are preety deceant ppl. I hope the doctors can figure out whats wrong with me i cant. You wont have to worry about seeing me on xi anymore. Maybe im haveing some kinda nervous breakdown or something I don tknow. i am truly sorry so thats that ill try n get the help I need and you and the other XI memebers will never have to worry about me again

sorry

jack

same person sorry

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

Wow...been to busy dealing with Sandy to get on here much but the "death" of UJ kinda tossed me around and viewed my own mortality....

What the hell goes thru some peoples minds is beyond me...I dropped out of med school to be an oilman...lol...

The real issue here is that for a few bad apples we all suffer.....I posted my phone number for anyone affected by the hurricane to call me if they needed anything....it was removed because of previous scams perpetrated on this site....

thats the shame...honest and helpful people are limited by what the rotten do....

But anyhow....moving on....we have bigger issues in NJ....I personally am on day 9 without power at home...business has it never lost it....and another storm is here....and thats no lie...lol...check the weather channel....

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

looks like to me, besides being just plain looney toons, the collection plate might have eventual been sent around, and thats where the payoff would have come from. Nice job admins...chris and rugger especially......most people who pull a scam of some sort have to be patient...the patsy is not always so quick give, but when they do, it's on.

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

Rugger,

I just followed the bread crumb trail from the first post here....man that was some great work....

Nice to know someones looking out for us....thanks...

DJ

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

I have been thinking about what to say for several days now as I did not want to post when I was LIVID!! I've seen this developing on facebook and it got me thinking. Most of the early comments were about Manthis, but I thought to myself, there is no way that one person could do this. Jackk had to know, I mean really, I couldn't tell you all that Angus had died and get away with it without him going along. I mean come on!! I'm mad at both of them!!

The sad reality is that this is going on more and more these days. At my company we had an employee who told everyone that his wife had Stage 4 brain cancer and just months to live, treatment is not an option, that was 2 1/2 years ago and miraculously she has not lost any weight, color is good, etc... For other reasons he is no longer with the company. I found out after he left that he and his wife would join a church, tell the congregation that they had no money for food, medicine, etc... and stay there until the money dried up and then move to a different church! What a scam artist. They have 6 kids between them and I shutter to think what those kids have been taught.

I guess I'm just a sucker because I live my life treating others the way I want to be treated and I'm damn sure not going to change that, and from the time I've spent with all of you here at XI and the reactions to this situation I believe that you all are the same way. So I guess I'll (we'll) be duped again and again, but such is life. Love you all!!

• Member ID:  1186
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2026
  • Birthday:  09/12/1982

it would for sure be a shame to lock this post... it is public now for a reason and people need to vent it out somewhere if it is not here it maybe in game or in ts or other places and i actually think that here is a pretty good place to vent it :)

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

I can attest to that Pete! I have a grand-baby I rarely see because my son is upset with me for some dumb reason and I sit at home playing all these games but lonelier than a polar bear in heat. When someone happens to come by I talk their leg off and can't shut up. Most that come by understand but the kid just stays in his own little covey hole and will end up much like me if he isn't real careful. The realness of some of the friends I have made here is something short of unreal because I have never seen any of them except a picture or two. So spend time with your friends and family in the real life and maybe you can keep this from happening to someone else! Sorry for letting it out but was illustrating a point!

Well Dean, let's see if we can change that.. I will be in the Olympia area this Xmas season and I was planning to visit with Spanky, maybe Dawg and Pman if they are available. I know Artie is reasonably close as well. Maybe we can all go out for a beer or 6...

• Member ID:  1374
  • Followers:  60
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Content Count:  1354
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  10683
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  12/10/1971

Apart from what every one else has already posted on the subject all I can say about this is too rude for typing (We have kids and ladies reading this!!!)

I just hope we as a gaming community can put this whole sorry episode behind us, move right along and get back to shooting the hell outta Boomer!!

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6513
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63330
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

yea I know its in the bible but i was taught not to wish it on someone but for once, fuck it, I wish it!

Yeah Angel girl, but we are all going to be OK!

Love ya,

Boom

In reallity they were fictitious to begin with. Anyone you meet on the internet is for a fact. At least till you meet them face to face. Now I am one that knows the dangers of internet scams. I have been a victim 2 times and both times they prayed on my heart and my loneliness. I knew better but I felt good helping someone in need of help so I sent them total well over 6 K! I am ashamed of it today but my Dr told me because of my mental health issues I was not totally to blame. Why I asked and she told me I was lonely and susceptible to just such a scam! I found out the truth eventually and have moved on but even with all the emotional investment I had with both ladies(If they were ladies) It only hurt me in reality in my financial life. What I am saying it it was like getting all wrapped up in a movie with the plot just like it. When its all over yeah you was invested but the was no real harm done. When I look back I am angry at them but much more angry at myself for being the fool that could have avoided it all. I hate telling you all this as its very embarrasing but with whats happened maybe it can help someone to deal with it all! >XI< Forever!