Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

neither and don't be a puss just quit cold turkey!

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

nah really that is the hardest thing I ever done in all my life! after 26 years of smoking I quit but I started dipping snuff a couple of days later....

as of today I am 93 days of no nicotine at all cold turkey I am. and this is after 41 years of putting that shit in my body!

Truly the hardest thing I've ever done & I hope and pray that anyone who is trying to quit makes it PLEASE don't give up I promise I won't!

And snuff is even stronger than cigarettes, so I am right here with you guys.

I pray you all have the STRENGTH and POWER to be over comers 93 DAYS WOO HOO!

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

2 more weeks and it's one year....wow...never thought it would be possible...still vaping but not as much as nicotine is not in my system any more at all...i love the custard flavour still and will still vape some but you know Coolmd and Chkn...i think i've really gotten it out of my system totally...People made fun of me at first walking around with a big z-atty pro and a full size provari...but now they all have asked me to buy mine but i laugh at them and say eff u...lol...quit on your own....i steered you in the right direction [vaping supplies sites]...now it's up to you.along with a bit of willpower and a good quality e-cig anyone can quit with ease providing they have the flavour of juice that will allow them to do so...bad tasting juices will steer you off of vaping..so quest your flavour at the start get a good one stay with it and perservere..i'm so happy about this i could dance..he he..one year wow..yeah Johnny,,Thanks Coolmd and Chkn you guys gave me a ton of info...big help

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

2 more weeks and it's one year....wow...never thought it would be possible...still vaping but not as much as nicotine is not in my system any more at all...i love the custard flavour still and will still vape some but you know Coolmd and Chkn...i think i've really gotten it out of my system totally...People made fun of me at first walking around with a big z-atty pro and a full size provari...but now they all have asked me to buy mine but i laugh at them and say eff u...lol...quit on your own....i steered you in the right direction [vaping supplies sites]...now it's up to you.along with a bit of willpower and a good quality e-cig anyone can quit with ease providing they have the flavour of juice that will allow them to do so...bad tasting juices will steer you off of vaping..so quest your flavour at the start get a good one stay with it and perservere..i'm so happy about this i could dance..he he..one year wow..yeah Johnny,,Thanks Coolmd and Chkn you guys gave me a ton of info...big help

Way to go Johnny! :animier:

6 more days...1year woo hoo

and oh yeah im trying to become a post whore....

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

got a buddy of mine using a magneto and some dripper...i cant remeber the name but it has something engraved on the front..wings or something...anyways..he has quad coiled it and places cotton ball under the coils with none threaded,  and man what a vape. Im gonna step up to it when i can afford one...got to and i mean GOT TO get a magneto...that shit is da bomb!!!!!!!! For now its still my zmax, but i have gotten an Evod tank with an ego adapter. Seems like the ego threaded tanks hit and taste better than standard 510...leaks more but its worth it for the flavor. My local shop has a vanilla cream flavor that is awesome. Dropped my nic to 12...but i think im about ready to go straight to zero..i get too swimmy headed after a few long puffs...but i still love vaping!!!!

It's called a Trident,, by Grand Vapor.,,,or the ehpro nimbus clone......i have the Trident...and it pumps out clouds...i tried a dual coil .....i find it's too much for me...so i just use a single on it mostly,,,but the adjustable air holes is great...mine cost 70 bucks but quality always costs more

Edited by JohnnyQuest

2 more days Chkn and Coolmd......woo hoo....i've made the year mark,,,,ha ha ha take that stinking thieving devil tobacco,,,,,never again shall you pollute me....woo hoo

• 3 weeks later...

omg..a video demonstration from an actual member!!!! alright vape fiends...my first dripper build..just a little squid from SMOKTECH......driptip and rda were both free and given to me by guys that i turned on to vaping...which is ironic cuz now im posting my first vid for the people that got me started on vaping...woohooo.

btw...1.6 ohms set at 3.1 volts....almost at the bottom and still the monster vape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon guys...lets see what you got....

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND I AM CHASING THE ELUSIVE CUMULO-NIMBUS THUNDERHEAD!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnSOowDMFU

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  15237
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  958
  • Achievement Points:  6679
  • Birthday:  05/04/1992

That's awesome... I'm still using my cheep starter set...

Holy piss pot Billy....thats a hell of a cloud your blowing,,,,,,i myself use the cotton too...sterilyzed cotton balls...and that's what i do at home.dripper by grand vapour...it;'s amazing what us vapours seem to come up with...and yes we chase clouds..it doesn't get any better than that does it Billy?,,,i can tell by the smile on that handsome mug of yours..lol...nice job my good man..thats what we all are trying to do,,,,by the way it took you quite a short time to get creative ...i took about eight months to come up with my own way of vaping..but you seem to have done it in about half that time..the best part for me is the tinkering ..love to make coils...and make that first puff to see how i did,,,just making a stainless stell mesh one right now..270 mesh with 28 gauge kanthal ...seems to be the best flavour for me...as well Billy ...i just ordered some kanthal ribbon wire ...that shit looks sick..but i want to get a mechanical only mod..because my Provari won't let me make .08 ohm coils...i had one down to 1.1 and it kept fucking giving me errors..the Provari is pretty sensitive that way..so i might get the sentinel m16 by grand vapour..wicked mod and nicely made heavy duty construction..if not i can always get the clone..it's only 39 bucks and the actual sentinel is about 180bucks...as well i've looked and the Kamry k100,,,a real cheap type mod that's only 39 bucks..Phil pesardo or whatever his handle is  says its a good mod but it is a clone of the empire and i don't like to buy copies of anything but sometimes it's neccesary just to try things out first...like buying a expensive hooker when the cheaper one does the same job...lmfao...kidding...anyways Billy...amazing things you have accomplished with vaping,,,,i see you are like me allways looking for that perfect vape...Bloody awesome Billy ...now stop fogging up my screen,,,lol

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

OMG been awhile since I was here........BIG UP TO ALL...and congrats Johnny for going the distance.......

I am PROUD OF YOU ALL.......gonna try that micro coil and cotton on my gen clone laters cause like HEMPS....found it alot of hassle to get it right so only been using my BC EVOD....which I still like alot...

Cheers to all for the large quality and quantity of input.......cya's all soon

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

OMG been awhile since I was here........BIG UP TO ALL...and congrats Johnny for going the distance.......

I am PROUD OF YOU ALL.......gonna try that micro coil and cotton on my gen clone laters cause like HEMPS....found it alot of hassle to get it right so only been using my BC EVOD....which I still like alot...

Cheers to all for the large quality and quantity of input.......cya's all soon

Hey fellas...just alittle update...OMG tried the microcoil on my genesis clone and hey presto worked fine straight away.....shocked no hot spots no problems just god damn worked....as we say in England  SWEET

going to order this little mod...got to try it...i'm a sucker for new stuffs...looks real solid and reviews are great so here goes

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/SENTINEL-M16-MOD-BY-GRAND-VAPOR_p_1398.html

allready have this dripper..works lovely

http://www.vapoursolutions.com/TRIDENT-REBUILDABLE-DRIPPING-ATOMIZER-RDA-BY-GRAND-VAPOR_p_1399.html

will let you guys know when it arrives how she works...my provari won't let my build .08 coils ...and i've tried and tried...

• Member ID:  839
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

I have been vaping over 2 1/2 years. In August 2009 I was diagnosed with emphysema and my lung capacity was down to 30%. I haven't had a cigarette since then. My wife had two strokes in April 2011 and two more in June 2011. I got her to start doing the ecig's and I have been doing them ever since. Since I have been doing the e-cig's more lung capacity is over 50%. I don't know if the e-cig's had a factor or not. But I am doing better so that is all that matters to me. My wife didn't like the e-cig's and she went back to cigarettes. She was diagnosed with lung cancer in May 2013 and then she passed away on Halloween.

I gotten almost everything for vaping from Best E-Cig. com. they are in China but you have a good selection and shipping is $15 to $20 depending on how much you order. It takes about a week to get the order and you have to sign for it. I have probably sent $1500. There is no account to set up and they don't keep your information. I have had no trouble at all with them.

6 more days until I get my green card. I can't smoke it so I need to find a better way to use it.

Edited by Bushape

i have sampled the perfect juice ...im gonna order some real soon. Its from a place called Mount Baker Vapes in Bellingham washington. The flavor was cinnamon bun...i swear to god it tasted like i was smoking cinnamon toast...fuckin AWESOME!!!!!!! Got a killer website with a real time chat box...pretty cool. just thought i would let you idiots  know.

I have been vaping over 2 1/2 years. In August 2009 I was diagnosed with emphysema and my lung capacity was down to 30%. I haven't had a cigarette since then. My wife had two strokes in April 2011 and two more in June 2011. I got her to start doing the ecig's and I have been doing them ever since. Since I have been doing the e-cig's more lung capacity is over 50%. I don't know if the e-cig's had a factor or not. But I am doing better so that is all that matters to me. My wife didn't like the e-cig's and she went back to cigarettes. She was diagnosed with lung cancer in May 2013 and then she passed away on Halloween.

I gotten almost everything for vaping from Best E-Cig. com. they are in China but you have a good selection and shipping is $15 to $20 depending on how much you order. It takes about a week to get the order and you have to sign for it. I have probably sent $1500. There is no account to set up and they don't keep your information. I have had no trouble at all with them.

6 more days until I get my green card. I can't smoke it so I need to find a better way to use it.

that place should be right down the road (figuratively speaking ) bushape..heck it out. As far as teh green...just eat it...should be no problem.....wish i could get a card in alabama......NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!! maybe i move to colorado...HOORAY!!!!

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5083
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44628
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Was looking for a few Tank mods to try out and hit up YouTube for a few reviews.Then I stumbled apon something I wasn't expecting.OMG this shit is funny as hell.I knew it would vape but HOLY SHIT lmao.

http://youtu.be/cill_IbtXiw

If anyone has done a Dual coil/dual wic mod on a DiD Clone tank let me know how it turned out.I'm currently using 30awg canthal and braided silica wic but I'm having problems with my VG based juice carmalizing and making a mess out of my wics.I had a stainless Wic in it for a bit but the taste of metal drives me insane.

Edited by Pvt.Death

Was looking for a few Tank mods to try out and hit up YouTube for a few reviews.Then I stumbled apon something I wasn't expecting.OMG this shit is funny as hell.I knew it would vape but HOLY SHIT lmao.

If anyone has done a Dual coil/dual wic mod on a DiD Clone tank let me know how it turned out.I'm currently using 30awg canthal and braided silica wic but I'm having problems with my VG based juice carmalizing and making a mess out of my wics.I had a stainless Wic in it for a bit but the taste of metal drives me insane.

Happens to me with the wire mesh even with Grants vanilla custard,,,i use 28 gauge kanthal and 270 mesh...my wicks last about a week before they get real funky tasting..then i even wire brush them for a day or two just to get more life out of them..i use a z-atty pro with a provari regular size...1.5ohms set at 4.0 volts...for the first three or so days it's like amazing flavour..then it gets a bit muted after that depending how much i vape that day...i've heard that the stainless rope works better for that type of use..as i'ts non porous and can't really absorb that much juice...i use 70pg 30vg as well ..but if i used 100%vg it would gunk up a lot faster...so you're not alone in this process and i think it has to do with the juice as well[for instance chocolate would gunk up a lot faster than just  clear juice,,,if you find a alternative route let us know...vape on fuckers vape on

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its official...got my cinnamon bun and it is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!! only problem is when i ordered i fucked up and got my mix backwards. ordered 80pg 20 vg...supposed to be the other way around. In true idiot fashion i was browsing for another flavor while i ordered. Got the second one correct. It is called "udderly nutz"...kind of a peanut buttery thing. i think it needs to steep a bit, but i have 50/50 mixed it with the cinnamon bun to get better clouds and it tasstes pretty damn good. i just ordered another 30ml of the cinnamon bun in max vg to balance out what i got since i ordered 50ml bottles. Super cheap and delivered to your door. Even phil brusardo is totally stoked about the cost...rates it cheapest out of all he has surveyed. remeber the name...Mt Baker vapor........

Folks..i believe im a true champion of the manual dripper. With my coil setup and cotton ball wicks i have no problem doing the tedious manual dripping for the sake of taste and clouds. 32 gauge kanthal wrapped 11 times  on an average paper clip, and squeezed together ala "nano" style..but not fired after. Averages 1.7 ohms and i run it between 3.6 and 4.1 volts..depends on if i wind up floodong my wick .... The wires is tight enough to pretty much stay nano'd. I then take a cotton ball and unravel it...take off a piece enough to satisfy the size wick i want...shove it UNDER the coil so its super easy to replace whenever i get  a mind to or for other flavors and VOILA!!!!! I use the same coil until it breaks. I just burn it off real good when there is no wick and kinda brush it off with a toothpick. its super simple and i'll do a video real soon to show you guys. I know you folks are more advanced as such, but this setup is soo easy and cheap with maximum results. i have friends with different style auto drippers and genesis style atomizers and such,but my vape results speak ( and puff) volumes over theirs. not to mention the Smoktech mini RBA is super cheap as well. Thats just me, but because of this thread i have found a new hobby and way to enjoy my vice with more enjoyment than 37 years of smoking.

watch for the video soon and keep clouding my friends!!!!

Edited by billyblade

TOO FUNNY...WHAT A MORON!!!!!!!!!ADVENTUROUS...BUT MORONIC!!!!

Billy you are advancing well beyond the beginners stage..you have entered into the realm of pro vapors...it doesn't take long if you are a tinkerer like us...i am the same always looking for that better vape..i use the same method on the dripper by grand vapour...its a beast of a thing..and i love doing the drip at home..out and about at parties and such i like to use my z=atty pro as it holds 4ml. i can usually get a wick to last for about five or so days before it gunks up and carmelizes but lately i got a little brass brush and burn it off then brush the stainless wick to like new again and get at least another four days out of it...i wish i had learned about vaping 40 years ago..stinking fucking cigs...are you like me can't stand the smell of them any more Billy?,,,they literally wreak like shit to me now...i got in an ice hut the other night and man i had to keep going outside to get a breath of fresh air...man i can't believe i smoked cigs for that long...i've really tapered my nic levels down to just about zero now..so i don't even think i need nicotine any more...i love vaping though and will likely never stop it..just because of the flavour of it...i just love it...good on ya Billy you are a pro now just like the rest of us former smokers

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

im sorry but this is a drug free clan.

• Member ID:  3896
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  1253
  • Birthday:  03/08/1960

Yes I quit smoking using an ecig - vap after smoking 40 years. I had tried everything prior to this with no success. Well actually I quit using Chantix for 33 days once but dr only prescribed 30 day script. I quit cold turkey on oct 10th. So yes....they do work! :lol:

Awards