Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ending My Xi Membership

genvonsyks

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

Rusty, I normally would say this in a private PM to a new member of XI who is struggling somewhat, but I'm doing it here because part of the reason you're having difficulty is that some of us are pushing back too hard. That's not fair to you, and and they need to back off and give you a chance to fit in.

We all want to be accepted by our peers. We all want to be liked. We all want to be of use. Clearly, you do as well and I appreciate that about you. You're a nice guy, a very talented musician, and I like your enthusiasm because we have too many members who focus only on the gaming side of the clan, but not the social side that is found here in the forums. This is where we really get to know each other better and build friendships and and comradery, and that's the real heart and soul of XI.

But buddy, you're just trying too hard, to the point you're creating a bad vibe about you. You don't want that and believe me, we don't want that for you. We want you and every new member to fit in and become one of the guys and gals. And you will too. Just give it time.

Meanwhile, back off just a bit.

Don't jump in on a conversation unless you have something useful to contribute. Don't respond to agitators who are just trying to get your goat - ignore them and they'll go find someone else to pick on. And while we greatly appreciate advice and suggestions from members because that's how we make the clan better for all of us, you're new here. Keep in mind that we've been at this a long time and there's not much the new guy can suggest that we haven't already thought about. Hold off on that until you know us better.

Just chill out a bit Rusty and give it a chance. We're all here to help you find your way.

• Member ID:  46
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

OK I will add to Weezers post to you Rusty. Take this from someone who knows what its like and learned the hard way around this place. I am VERY head strong and I dont back down from anything I believe and I will give u my 2 cents rather u want it or not and rather u like it or not. I have spent almost 5 years(wow, cant believe it) in this place and I have learned to say what I mean in a better way or better choice of words. Unless u tick me off, then I will be blunt with ya. I still tend to say things in a better way then. It took me some learning but Im finally there. Just ease back a lil. If there is a topic that needs to be closed, trust me the admins will be right on it. These guys are quick and good. Or if u think so, pm an admin, just dont do it here where people will come lashing back at ya. And if u have a fuss with someone, take it to the pms and xfire, I learned that the hard way too. Then theres always TS, I have been there too...fought it out with someone and then we become friends. Hell, I am sure she will agree with this, one of my good friends here is Giggles, we didnt start out that way, lol....we didnt like each other at all but once we talked and got things good, shes one of my closest gaming friends I could have. Just dont do it here, out in the open. It wont end good, trust me.

Now have a great day and get to gaming peeps.

Edited by Angel

• Member ID:  138
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  63
  • Topic Count:  474
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4470
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  30749
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  07/01/1974

3 words SHUT THE FUK he left the clan deal with it his decission . dont like my post get on ts with me ( 1st post and last post ) frag ya l8erz dog tag la8erz

Edited by Ricko

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957

drama queens :) go figure

Did youy ever played with us? No? Then shut the fuck up!!!!!! ty

Just replying to the post :) If I was to leave, I would not make some grand exit, I would just fucking leave ( hence drama queen) and no I am not going to shut the fuck up :) you can ask those that I play with....I never shut the fuck up. But I do have a good Time and I do have thick skin :)

I am guessing Nobodygood has played with you numerous times, since I can remember COD2 CTF games years ago with Nobodygood, Pete, Wardragon, Walmart, and yourself. Just sayin'.

Sorry to dissepoint you again , i never played CTF lol, i only played dm and tdm , with storm, wildthing, wardragon, pitbullpete, etc etc

Just for the record I have played 100s if not 1000s of rounds of TDM with wildthing, wardragon, pitbullpete, etc etc

• Member ID:  1186
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2026
  • Birthday:  09/12/1982
  • Device:  iPhone

wow i didnt even want to finish reading all this.. cause i hear people caling him names cause he wants to quit wtf is wrong with you people just say bye ...

• Member ID:  1103
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

Bye

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Its all good...I'm surly and your a post whore.... Feel better...I hope its nothign serious...

well you could have left one word out, and yes it might be something serious..

i said sorry and ment it in my post before so i just let this be from now.

you have a nice day deerejoin

//Rusty

ok, since i am pals with both of you i will only say this...

Remember the intro that we must check your feelings at the door... sometimes peeps will say what is on their minds, so we all have to have thick skins... Rusty, i like you and you are a good guy, but a bit touchy when someone criticizes ur posts... If ur going to post, remember you may get many many different opinions on what u post. Be prepared for others to call you on it...

And Jon, u r one of the biggest post whores in here lol... So stop calling the kettle black!! lmao!!

lol don't make me get out my stick... :popo:

Lov ya both... now get in da damn game and kill eachother and put this behind you. :P

• Member ID:  3368
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  444
  • Birthday:  03/04/1988

goodluck dude

• Member ID:  3511
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  351
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2615
  • Birthday:  10/10/1993

Some of these threads are A good read :P can always count on xi for entertainment when theres nothing on tv