Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hey

Garfield

• Member ID:  1087
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  15
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/08/1983

Well, I don't get to play for very long at once due to family issues and what not, but I almost never play anything but Freeze Tag.  I Just thought I would join the online community and get to know some of the people I have chatted with in game.   Glad you guys are here, love the servers. 

I have never been good at introductions but lets try it anyway.  I am 26, married, and live in San Antonio, Texas.  I have been playing CoD for years.  I Started back in CoD 1.  I am a Sci-Fi fan who likes just about all music.  I am an Anthropology major and speak Japanese.

Cheers,

Garfield

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54337
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Many Welcomes .....Very glad to hear Garfield....You have found the home of the Idiots...Being the greatest clan out there we take pride in all you see... servers, webby and gaming mods and styles and above all our big family here feel free to post and do continue to enjoy our servers ...May want to take note that we game across Cod2 ,Cod4 ,Cod5 and Crysis ..We also use Ventrillo and Xfire again Welcome