Sign in to follow this  
chewonmysax

Old white guy gets his respect

I love how the "Girls" and I use the term loosely, kept egging him on, then once his ass was beat "Oh we can press charges I got it all on tape," Smooth Dipshit, get evidence that you hit the guy first, whom I might add, moved to the front of the bus to de-escalate the situation and the punk couldn't let it go, I do apologize for this but just like how the stereotype of white people is rednecks, its Ghetto babies like this who play up the stereotype that many hard working African Americans have tried and tried to cease spreading. but are constantly set back because guys like this, the funniest thing of it all though is that he restrained himself from hurting him on the ground where as if the tables were turned on the elderly gentleman, he would most likely be dead. Any way thats just my four cents.

That was on a bus here in Oakland.....3yrs ago the old guy had to protect himself against some thug at a bus stop, he took the knife away and tried to hold him down...but the thug got away!  He was on the news being portrayed a hero then and now the news is trying to get in touch with him again but can't find him! lol 

What i don,t understand is why the other peop;e aropumd him did,nt help out,,, to be sure if i was on that Bus i would've wadded in no problems,, society has to take control now cause our governments have lost it,,     in the words of "citizen smith"    Power to the People.

how many of you see youngsters swearinfg in front of women  or see adults swearing in front of kids, or see a man be aggressive to a woman or see police being disrespected and say/do nothing,  don't get me wrong, i aint no hero but i wont tolerate it, i always say my peice, yes it can be intimidating sometimes but they always back down,   time we all started laying down the decent line in the sand business and showed these fuckwits that decent peoiple aren't willing to just roll over..........

Honestly laughed very hard when I seen that, people like that deserve to get smashed like that a lot more often.  If only someone did something to the annoying little girl behind the camera.