Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A N G E L

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

As I read your shout box messages it dawned on me you are loved much more than you can imagine sweetie! I have stood by since the days I recruited you into this wonderful >XI< clan and marveled at the growth as a woman and a human being you have made. I am amazed at you passion and dedication for this clan and what it stands for. You have said what you felt even in the face of authority as you were speaking from your heart. We lost touch for a while but now we are great friends as before and give each other the support we have for each other. From reading what I have form what others have said in response to some of your heartfelt post I can confidently say I am not the only person that feels this way my dear friend. Lately you have had a stretch of life that has, still is and may continue to test you. We are not blood family but we have your back just as much in our own ways. Angel there are times I cry and wish I could reach out and hug you and look you in the eyes and say I admire you for still being in the fight of life. I know there were times you felt that all this was just too much and when will it ever end? When I was on the street I felt so very much like that. I know that doesn't compare to where you are with what your dear old daddy is dealing with but I can still relate to the feeling. If there was anyway possible this old man would take all the load you have on your sweet shoulders and gently lift them off and put them on mine. It's not so the best I can do is let you know I love you and am continually lifting you up to the only God I know and asking Him to lift you and your father and have mercy only He knows how to administer. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you have shown me this last week and know that it really impacted me in a very real heart felt way. I wish that others that have the test you have been through could have witness the prayers and support you have gotten from what most people would say is "only a gaming clan!" I believe that the old adage that "the proof is in the pudding" says it best when one of our members need us we always step forward and give of ourselves when it counted most! I will close with this, Angel girl you are loved!!! <3 <3 <3

Edited by BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26176
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

• Member ID:  1729
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

NICE DEAN  . Nous s avons que vous etes une bonne personne comme angel et c est gentil d écrire celà a notre gentille angel . Nous espérons tous que son papa cera bientot vite de retour a sa maison

• Member ID:  1011
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3254
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/10/1962

Right said Frenchi - and i didnt even read the whole PapaDean story - i just submit to the saying:  Angel girl you are loved!!! <3 :unworthy:

Edited by daMike

• Member ID:  3174
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

NICE DEAN  . Nous s avons que vous etes une bonne personne comme angel et c est gentil d écrire celà a notre gentille angel . Nous espérons tous que son papa cera bientot vite de retour a sa maison

To translate for you Dean-o....

Quote:

"We know you are a good person like Angel and it is nice of you to write this for our beloved gentil Angel.  We all hope that her Dad will quickly return to his home".

Very well said Frenchi!

Angel, know that we are NEVER burdened with more than we can manage.  You are a true angel, with all that you do for your family.  I could only wish to have such a caring person near me when I get sick.  I feel proud to be part of a "family" that holds people like you in high esteem.  Rock on Girl!  Yes you are loved, and respected.  I am happy to call you a friend.

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Omg!  I don't even know where to start.  I started crying reading this post.  It is very nice to know this stuff.  Your right, I have made enemies here because I do speak my mind, I don't back down from anyone.  I was raised around 2 tough brothers and they taught me young not to take shit from anyone and don't back down on what you believe.  I am still that way today, I just learned to express it a lil better than I did before.  I try to change how I say things but sometimes the smartass comes out in me and I cant help it.  I have learned a lot also from this place and have learned to take a different approach with some people.  I have a lot of passion for this clan, it means a lot to me.  This is the best place to be and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.  I will defend this place and anyone who says anything bad about this place, they better hope I don't hear of it.  I cant count the times Rugger and I have fussed but through it all, in most cases he has listened to me.  There was a time I wanted to bail out but then I realized how stupid I would be.  I would just take the punishment and move on.  I also know we couldn't ask for a better person to run this clan than Rugger.  To the admins, great job and keep up the work you do to keep this place the way it is. 

But since December 15, when my brother was almost fatally shot, my life took a whole new meaning.  I learned always answer that phone call and never EVER let a day pass you don't say your love you and see you soon.  I cant express the hell I have been living in cause not even a month after that my dad lost his leg and then now my brother going into surgery every week just to get back to a normal life and now my dad.  My daddy..God I cant express to anyone what hes going through and seeing him through this.  I was so scared when I arrived at my moms house and saw my daddy, almost lifeless..I was afraid I had seen my daddy for the last time, when the ambulance drivers loaded him up, I fell to my knees and just begged God, please not know.  Not after all this. We were 3 weeks from him getting his leg.  And then the past few days, daddy is fighting like hell but let me tell you people something,  The HARDEST thing I have went through is my daddy looking at me beggin me to help him, stop the pain but yet he doesn't have a clue who I am.  That is something I hope nobody here EVER has to experience.    Words cant express how that feels.  We seem to hit one bump after another and it continues today as they go in to surgery again to fix either a mass of infection or blood before they can proceed with the filter surgery so they can keep him off the blood thinners to stop the bleeding in the brain.  Please pray this works.  Sometimes I don't know how I keep going and pushing through.  And my mom god bless her, she turns to me to do so much and I do everything I can cause I don't wanna let her down.  I am the one that lives closer so I did a lot for her and daddy but you know they took care of me for 18 years and to this day if I need anything they are there so its no problem for me to return the favor.  I feel like a robot some days, just going the the motions of life.  I hope nobody ever goes thru what I have lately.  And its nice to know I can let my burdens go sometimes and well with that let me thank Cspears.  She been there for me through everything and shes been here for me this week.  I am lucky in so many ways.  Even when right now, I don't feel so lucky with all that is going on. 

For you Dean, I love you!  I look up to you in so many ways and I cant express to you what this post means to me.  You are a great person and I would be there for you in a heartbeat and don't you ever let anyone do what they did to you.  Come find me cause you know I wont stand for it and I will gladly chew them a new asshole.(country slang there :))  I want to say so much more but words are just leaving me at the moment. 

To everyone else--I thank you for your continued prayers and the support I get and the xfires and private messages, I may not respond to all but do know I get them all and I appreciate it so much.  This is my home and will be my home forever!  I love you guys and gals!  Even the ones that don't like me, your still family.  Take care and thanks for the support and prayers. Just keep them coming.

Edited by Angel

• Member ID:  620
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2629
  • Birthday:  03/13/1963

Angel my Prayers and Thoughts are with you and your family.

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

Angel, I have known you for awhile now and I too have seen you grow into the lady everyone loves here. I have mad respect for you and love too ....You and your family have been and will be in my prayers until everyone is back to there old selfs but most of all till we have you back !!! I also know this great clan will support you until things get better......  In God's name I ask you Dear Lord Jesus please watch over this family and make them all one again ......... Angel  u and I are so much a like  could not help it but I was lmao at the begin of your post cause it made me think of myself but I am the oldest so I am the mean one.  ........MUCH LOVE GIRL!!!!!!

Spears  Angel and I have spoken about you and let me tell you that lady loves you to dead and words can't tell you how much she loves u and is greatiful for your support. Love ya too lady

Edited by Giggles

• Member ID:  5380
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  3494
  • Birthday:  03/26/1984
  • Device:  Macintosh

I'm not in the clan [yet, I hope] but even in my short time here, Angel has made me feel so welcome and shown me what it really is to be an >XI< woman--to stand up for your clan, put them first and truly be a part of a community. She also kicks some serious ass and makes it fun for everyone else while she's doing it so there's a lot to aspire to here. I've been so impressed to see time after time this clan ban together to support one of their members. Y'all have something pretty special here and I'm honored to be a part of it even without the tags!!

:heart:  you Angel & all you other idiots too

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

wow papa thats some read  and well put together nice 1

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

Omg!  I don't even know where to start.  I started crying reading this post.  It is very nice to know this stuff.  Your right, I have made enemies here because I do speak my mind, I don't back down from anyone.  I was raised around 2 tough brothers and they taught me young not to take shit from anyone and don't back down on what you believe.  I am still that way today, I just learned to express it a lil better than I did before.  I try to change how I say things but sometimes the smartass comes out in me and I cant help it.  I have learned a lot also from this place and have learned to take a different approach with some people.  I have a lot of passion for this clan, it means a lot to me.  This is the best place to be and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.  I will defend this place and anyone who says anything bad about this place, they better hope I don't hear of it.  I cant count the times Rugger and I have fussed but through it all, in most cases he has listened to me.  There was a time I wanted to bail out but then I realized how stupid I would be.  I would just take the punishment and move on.  I also know we couldn't ask for a better person to run this clan than Rugger.  To the admins, great job and keep up the work you do to keep this place the way it is. 

But since December 15, when my brother was almost fatally shot, my life took a whole new meaning.  I learned always answer that phone call and never EVER let a day pass you don't say your love you and see you soon.  I cant express the hell I have been living in cause not even a month after that my dad lost his leg and then now my brother going into surgery every week just to get back to a normal life and now my dad.  My daddy..God I cant express to anyone what hes going through and seeing him through this.  I was so scared when I arrived at my moms house and saw my daddy, almost lifeless..I was afraid I had seen my daddy for the last time, when the ambulance drivers loaded him up, I fell to my knees and just begged God, please not know.  Not after all this. We were 3 weeks from him getting his leg.  And then the past few days, daddy is fighting like hell but let me tell you people something,  The HARDEST thing I have went through is my daddy looking at me beggin me to help him, stop the pain but yet he doesn't have a clue who I am.  That is something I hope nobody here EVER has to experience.    Words cant express how that feels.  We seem to hit one bump after another and it continues today as they go in to surgery again to fix either a mass of infection or blood before they can proceed with the filter surgery so they can keep him off the blood thinners to stop the bleeding in the brain.  Please pray this works.  Sometimes I don't know how I keep going and pushing through.  And my mom god bless her, she turns to me to do so much and I do everything I can cause I don't wanna let her down.  I am the one that lives closer so I did a lot for her and daddy but you know they took care of me for 18 years and to this day if I need anything they are there so its no problem for me to return the favor.  I feel like a robot some days, just going the the motions of life.  I hope nobody ever goes thru what I have lately.  And its nice to know I can let my burdens go sometimes and well with that let me thank Cspears.  She been there for me through everything and shes been here for me this week.  I am lucky in so many ways.  Even when right now, I don't feel so lucky with all that is going on. 

For you Dean, I love you!  I look up to you in so many ways and I cant express to you what this post means to me.  You are a great person and I would be there for you in a heartbeat and don't you ever let anyone do what they did to you.  Come find me cause you know I wont stand for it and I will gladly chew them a new asshole.(country slang there :))  I want to say so much more but words are just leaving me at the moment. 

To everyone else--I thank you for your continued prayers and the support I get and the xfires and private messages, I may not respond to all but do know I get them all and I appreciate it so much.  This is my home and will be my home forever!  I love you guys and gals!  Even the ones that don't like me, your still family.  Take care and thanks for the support and prayers. Just keep them coming.

hope all is going well

• Member ID:  3132
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  323
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3170
  • Birthday:  04/23/1971

All joking aside. It's this kind of thread right here that doesn't make me regret for one second the decision I made.

We've only known each other about 2 years, but in that time I've come to consider you a very close friend...even when you're "giving me that look" like this morning without even having to see your face.

I never had any doubt that you weren't loved by the people around here...even though there maybe be a few that get angry with you for speaking your mind, they can't deny that when you do, it's said with conviction and love for this community because you only want the best for yourself and the people here.  As I was telling someone this morning, there are only two people...outside of my family...that I would answer the phone at 6am for. You and her are them.

So if you're ever feeling down and wondering if anyone cares. Bookmark this thread and come back to it from time to time to remind yourself.

And if the day comes that I get to wear these tags as I said in another thread, I will wear them with pride and probably die with them.

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

Well said Dean My Darlin Angel is truly loved, and we all hope all goes well for her and her family. But Dam Dean the title was misleading I thought you was going to post a link to Angel's web cam sex site you said had, or at least some videos of her sex tapes they said she is hotter than Kim Kardashian and Pamela Anderson put together.  

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Well said Dean My Darlin Angel is truly loved, and we all hope all goes well for her and her family. But Dam Dean the title was misleading I thought you was going to post a link to Angel's web cam sex site you said had, or at least some videos of her sex tapes they said she is hotter than Kim Kardashian and Pamela Anderson put together.  

Those I kept for a bribe with her. Maybe she would let you rent them but... ! You will have to ask her! :).

• Member ID:  221
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

Very well said Dean and that is why I love this Family... you and your are always in my family's prayers Angel.  

• Member ID:  2083
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

Really well said Dean.

+1

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17977
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131729
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

• Member ID:  1068
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3478
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  07/10/1967

ROLL TIDE Angel...

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Very nice Dean very well said 

ITS A FAMILY LIFE !    :friends:

I just got back from visiting with dad today.  Its not all exactly what we wanted to hear but its a start.  This man is gonna have one hell of a long ride ahead still.  They did manage to drain the blood from where the femoral artery was torn from the caths a few weeks back.  But there is a few other problems that have come up but right now they are focusing back to his brain.  They also were able to finally do the filter surgery.  I went ahead and came back home cause he is resting peacefully and should be for the rest of the night.

But thank you all for the replies.  It means a lot to me.  Giggles yes we are much alike, think that's why we were enemies to start with but I am glad we broke thru that barrier and have made the friendship we have.  I love you too!  

Thx bombshell, its been a blast playing with ya in the server, you will make a great future addition to XI!  We now have a great group of chicks here and would be glad to have you join us.

Once again, thank you and just continue to pray.  We have a long rough road ahead of us.  Luv u guys!  And you bet Crimson!! :)  RTR!!!!

Edited by Angel

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

@@Angel yes Dear I am glad we have grown to love each other as friends ......

• Member ID:  367
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1177
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  10097
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/20/1964

Oh Angel, i think of you.

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5230
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  48729
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

Dean, you said a lot of good words there.  Angel, no matter what happens in all the situations you face at this time, I'm sure it occurs to you that it's not for lack of love, thoughts, and prayers directed your way.  Sometimes it's simply the will of God.  Sadly, His will doesn't always match our wants, but again, there sure is enough love here - for you - to lift you through any outcome.

Well I am just thankful my daddy is a fighter.  I love that man so much.  I am believing he will get everything fixed now that he is with better doctors and will come home ready to roll.

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982