bobbarker

Soooooo, I Got A Minty Fresh Junk Hole.....

You all are some very strange people!

Burnn smoking her minty ganja from her bong...er...hooker...dammit...HOOKA. (Sorry Burnn, but I hope you know I'm just pullin' your leg! ;) )

Someone has something in their junk hole.

Someone farting into the mic

Juju showing her butt on camera

Dean was counting his cash and lost count somewhere between $84 thousand and $84 million while drinking margaritas.

Cspears couldn't decide if she was laughing or crying.

And I found out that Oovoo is EXACTLY like Vegas. Except for this one instance where what happened there found it's way here.

Oops... almost forgot Bama bogarting all the mint for himself.

Edited by Kamo7s

You all are some very strange people!

Burnn smoking her minty ganja from her bong...er...hooker...dammit...HOOKA. (Sorry Burnn, but I hope you know I'm just pullin' your leg! ;) )

Someone has something in their junk hole.

Someone farting into the mic

Juju showing her butt on camera

Dean was counting his cash and lost count somewhere between $84 thousand and $84 million while drinking margaritas.

Cspears couldn't decide if she was laughing or crying.

And I found out that Oovoo is EXACTLY like Vegas. Except for this one instance where what happened there found it's way here.

Oops... almost forgot Bama bogarting all the mint for himself.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!  There was no ganja in use by me or Bama.  Everything else is true............sorta.