Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

XI is family to me

English-Bob

• Member ID:  4
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  169
  • Topic Count:  1090
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5149
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Achievement Points:  43495
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/16/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Im sorry to hear this Bob and my thoughts are with you and your family,you are family here and most welcome too.

• Member ID:  22339
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1714
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  12960
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  03/20/1972
  • Device:  Android

Oh Bob, I am so sorry.  I know this is a horrific thing that your family is going through.  I will be praying for all of you, especially your daughter.  

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Bob, I know it's hard right now, but you must focus on the positive.  You have your daughter, that's all that matters.  It could have been so much worse!!!!!  The Lord will not give you more than you can handle, lean on him for strength.  Have faith, you'll make it through this horrible time.  We are all here for you!!!!!!!!!  ((((((hugs)))))

• Member ID:  2126
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  516
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1976

Bob, I am truly sorry to hear of this happening to an XI family member. I have had 2 family members raped.. so I sorta know what your going threw. I know you have ALOT of things going threw your mind right now...like GG said " focus on the positive." Your are the ONLY male your daughter can truly trust right now! I pray for your whole family bro !! 

Remember 2 things.....

1. You have to be STRONG for your daughter, and wife! ( no matter how hard its is that you want to kill this mother fucker) excuse the language.

2. and most important ...Dont do nothing that you will regret later in life!

Awards

• Member ID:  3194
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  9344
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1975

Bob,im sorry to here this happening to one of our children! i pray that the police will find this bastards! prayers for you and your family!

• Member ID:  2982
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2774

Sorry to hear this Bob. Some people just do not deserve to exist but you can't let their existence ruin your lives. I know its easy for someone else to say Bob but I hope  with friends and family to help you, you can deal with it easier.

• Member ID:  31
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2716
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/25/1981

I hope you can find strength to help your daughter and your whole family through this.  Only God can judge these men and I believe He will!

• Member ID:  1455
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  4166
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  37577
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1976

Ohh thats terrible, I hope they will find the bastard. My thoughts are with you.

+1000 im realy sory

• Member ID:  22348
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  242
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2010

I will be praying for your family! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  5230
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  48729
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

Bob, I couldn't be more crushed for you, and couldn't be more sad for your daughter.  The collateral damages in cases like this is often not considered, so my heart bleeds for you and your family.  My hope is that you daughter will somehow find peace, but I think that will be a long road for her, and a significant cross for her to bear.  And the collateral damage mounts over time as the possibility of failed relationships for her may become a reality, and one that will be difficult for those who would otherwise love her so dearly.  Please attend to her broken spirit.  If she can keep her jadedness over the cruelty of men in check, I hope for her a life that resumes with a positive outlook and finds true, attentive, supportive love.

The best advice you will get here is to seek out proper psychiatric assistance as this is uncharted waters for all but professionals.  Don't accept the first one.  Seek until you find a kindred spirit, one you can trust to help her along the rest of this grueling and cruel journey.

I'm so sorry, but I hope light will come from out of the dark.

• Member ID:  390
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

So sad to hear this Praying for you all to get through this!

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

i see many of the clan members as close friends. when i come on the game i may be quiet and not seem the same. the reson is last night my daughter was raped and im haveing a realy hard time handling this. the cops are involved we had a rape test done and the guy is on the run now

Holly Shit............................................ i can do nothing but cry right now.

HUMANS SUCK and what happens to us in the end we deserve.... innocence taken advantage of... pain suffered for no reason but a selfish reason. The human race is done... hope we evolve to a better one. Numbers have to be dwindled for it to happen.

My shout was because my daughter, wifish and step son had to move. Rented a house for a bit but wifish decided not to pay rent. Then she drops my daughter off her insurance even though she been paying it. Daughter payed most of the bills.

NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is and resonates from this post is the location where my daughter is looking for housing. I DONT WANT IT. I will kill the world if anything happens to her. I so want her to move here and it pains me bad to think where she might be living.

Cant imaging Bob. Can't even come close. If it does....... I will kill the world. Don't FUCK WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!  

Probably not the best words to use.. so I will change my tone. Damn tears.. they are getting in the way.

Bob you do have a family here. Amazing you can unload something like this and get support. You know this clan is a lot about love. Love to raz love to poke... and so much other. I am sure many can relate.. as it has happened before. Not a pretty thought and wish I could fix this. I cant.... I cant fix anything that.................. is out of my control. Much has been. 

You stay strong... and like you said... be their for you daughter. I am so very sorry you are suffering... and am even more sorry she is suffering. Humans sucks and they all should die. 

• Member ID:  3707
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1854
  • Birthday:  04/07/1963

thanks guys for the kind words i have my wife and  my daughter  the family i live with my brothers and there familys know what happend to my daughter and i havnt heard a word off them so i consider the XI clan my family i can support and help here and that means the world to me you are all close friends as i see it xxx

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

thanks guys for the kind words i have my wife and  my daughter  the family i live with my brothers and there familys know what happend to my daughter and i havnt heard a word off them so i consider the XI clan my family i can support and help here and that means the world to me you are all close friends as i see it xxx

Now I can come to my senses. 

It is a hard subject. Not trying to say I know your family but this is a very hard subject. I see people get cancer friends of my mom and dad. I had one as well. Most run. Afraid of the thought. Afraid they will catch it. Like the days of AIDS in the 80's. ostracized. Afraid of the thought. I was feeling that when I read this. I guess.. and this might be selfish.... but don't think it is.. as I already know something and cant even imagine. Maybe at times other peoples pain helps up with ours. Sounds so superficial but not be that way.  

If someone lost a mother and they were the only one................... how would they deal with that. You are the only one to lose a mother... DEAL WITH it kind of mentality. I guess it is time to surround yourself with like mined... people that have been through this. Did not know I would say this at the end but I been thinking of losing my folks and not sure what will happen to me. But a neighbor of mine is in the same boat. We both know we will need each other when it does happen. Cant even come close to knowing how I will feel. But seems I felt it all my early life just thinking.

Bob... I love you bro. Trying to send you positive energy as it does work. Accept it... let it in. Let the messages of the ones who really care help you so YOU can help you daughter who is a way bigger victim get over this. I guess if my folks passes....  I would be selfish to take it out on the world.

if anybody would like to send jessica a card of prayer or any kind of card to try and help her through this it would be greatly appreciated

to know so many of my friends are thinking of her

Jessica Simmons

828 3RD Street NW

Hampton

IA

thank you all

• Member ID:  434
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Days Won:  5

Oh, Bob. That's horrible news and I'm so very sorry. I don't pray often, but I will pray that she can overcome this. Please, make sure she sees a counselor. Rape victims often suffer mental anguish and the incident will sometimes replay in her mind.  Other than being violated, is she hurt? like did she get beat up?

*edit. Bob, I have a degree in counseling and if you ever need someone to talk with about your feelings on this we can have a web chat. I do this for several people

Edited by Janey

janey she is getting help so is kathy and my self ive told jessica she did nothing wrong. there is somuch support and love from the clan that helps her. my wife is been a rock and hasnt let jessica see herself been upset. the doctor gave us some medication to help us sleep so i make sure kathy and jessica take it

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

I am so sorry this has happened.  Just pray and have the strength your daughter is gonna need during this time.  I pray to bring yall strength and bring peace in time.  The human race, I dont understand it sometimes.  To cut their cocks off and throw em away to the lions wouldnt be justice enough.