Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Obs. sever

Darth Revan

• Member ID:  72
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  497
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3426
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985
  • Device:  Windows

there is a Perk Acrobat i belive it is spelled that lets you jump high and help you live some Falls but the Perk is RARELY used but that is not the problem ...the Problem is if some one using it and is not the obs. they could try to Glitch with the perk cause it give you a high jump so you can aviod the barrier that stops you

If admins could remove the perk ?

and one other thing there is 2 game tyeps that Is a ROYAL PAIN 1 is the armory I belive is how you spell it ( not a Good speller)  and the other is headquarters could they be take out ? on pipeline Armory ..you can only use the hand gun for starters and you got to Capture for the "BIG GUNS" but you got No perks to use and it gets Really dark on there so i make it hard to see the obs. + Who ever is the Obs. stay as the obs for perids of time till it pick new guys bad part to that when it picks again there is a change that you can be the obs. again.

Headquarters can be the same way but you got your perks and the guns you pick but again the obs. really do not chage and some people NEVER get to be obs. when that map is over

just to game the 2 game type is a Pain but over all the sever is Good other then the sever dose not let punkbuster to run the mod hehehe

Can the game tyeps be chage just the 2 game tyeps that is listed above ?

Thanks for your time Admins

Sephiroth :)

• Member ID:  874
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2298
  • Birthday:  05/27/1986

i agree with u alex but disagree at the same time.... changing the gametype to headquarters you would run into a problem there.. VIP would be the best way to do it if u are going to change the game type at all.

• Member ID:  25
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2250
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  12871
  • Birthday:  10/30/1969

I must admit I just like the straight matches of Obs vs Humans, the headquarters ones are a bummer!

-Shadow

• Member ID:  31
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2716
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/25/1981

Yea those 2 types are a pain.  I would like to try the VIP or tha Mario version they sound fun....if changing them is an option.

• Member ID:  72
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  497
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3426
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

jackncoke

i agree with u alex but disagree at the same time.... changing the gametype to headquarters you would run into a problem there.. VIP would be the best way to do it if u are going to change the game type at all.

Jack if u not seen the 3 game tyeps we been playing on Obs. Headquarters is one of the 3 in fact the other one that need to chage is like Headquarters but only a hand gun with no perks and the object is not to gain points but to get Weapons and maybe RPG claymore here and there so

• Member ID:  1145
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  60
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

blackwidow

Yea those 2 types are a pain. I would like to try the VIP or tha Mario version they sound fun....if changing them is an option.

I agree with mostly everything so far, esp witty widdy :o) ^^ Armoury is terrible as the Marines only get a pistol to start off with. Even though you eventually upgrade your weapon class as you capture the base, when you die, you're stuck w/ a pistol yet again.

With HQ, I personally enjoy mixing it up and like the challenge. That's another thing that I liked most about XI's OBS vs. EAS's OBS is that EAS only has elimination, elimination, elimination for eternity. Gets boring, IMO. And compared w/ Armoury, at least in HQ, you get to choose your own class, so it's a lot more balanced.

I'd really love to get VIP in place of armoury. I believe either you guys had it on your server in the past before taking it down, or I played it another OBS server, but honestly I thought it was very fun and required a good team effort. Plus, it's always fun watching a predator roast on an open fire (er, flame thrower)!!

And for Mario mode, I haven't even tried it, but from the sounds of it, could be fun/funny to play. IMO, it would also be a welcome breath of fresh air after some intense Pred vs. Marine battles all the time. Jumping on the Marines heads to kill them like in Super Mario Bros.? C'mon! That's just awesome and sounds damn funny in itself!!!  Is it possible to add it in only once in a long while?  Like maybe 1 in 8 rounds or something?  Just a thought.....

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

I changed the rotation up a bit, see what you guys think

• Member ID:  1145
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  60
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Um, I think I speak for everyone when I say Mario, for the most part, SUCKS!  It's fun for a good laugh if it were once an hour in the rotation, and had an actual time limit.  And during 2-3 hours tonight, we never ran into VIP once :(  Perhaps change Mario's place w/ VIP's so that gets more play time, and Mario gets less??

My 2 cents..

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976