Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Just found out I might take the game to serious

Texas

• Member ID:  2821
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4523
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1984
  • Device:  Linux

Think I might be to competitive of a person not just on this game but in life to lol. My racing ticket yesterday gave me the heads up lol. Been playing on line games since 98 then really got in to it when half life came out was in a clan quick then that's when everything went wrong. They made me a ADM thought I was the shit as far I was concerned. Thought I made the game and a lot of players thought that too I went to $10,000 gran prize tournaments and won one that's when the shit got really deep thought I was a god lol no one could beat me I was living the nerds life but it all came to an end when I found out that my clan had a lot of hackers in it. I watched them hack and hack then went to the head ADM's told them all about it showed the recording and this is what I got from them! Yea so, You hack too how else are you so good we all know you came up with the vac proof hacks. That's when I told them to eat shit I don't hack will never hack and my computer was checked by the damn refs at the tournament to so fuck off, and then I was off got in to sports hard core told me I was going pro but when I stopped growing at 5'6 no one wanted me told me to just give it up your a smart person you could make it as a computer programmer but was talked out of that by a woman lol and became an Electrician. Some of my friends there were hard core gamers that's when I got back In to gaming got cod2 made my way back up to the top was a good player moved sever to server. Then came the hacking shit again but it didn't matter I was in some legal shit in my life I got myself in to. I started playing a XI sever called Death match got in with Inade and Element played with them for about 6 months then they asked me to be an XI and I said ok started taking gaming Serious again and didn't see it. So I went to down south for 2 in a half years because of my legal stuff. Well came back to gaming was just playing around on some cod severs then someone remembered me asked if I was still XI told them think I've been gone to long so they got me hooked up with XI again was doing good not really getting it to it to much then I found the modded severs and started to get in to it again hard core. I started to let this game get to my head again letting people get to me calling me a hacker and so on. So I when from cod 4 to 5 and 2 but saw there's a lot of crap that go's on in all the severs and no one cares saw a lot of are team and just players with some funny stuff going on with them speced then and yea they were looking at the walls shooting in them and killing people but I'm not a rat and they have been playing on these severs for some time so I know one cares so that's when it hit me. Why care anymore,its just a dame game and no one gives a shit what I say anyways so just have fun its a game if that's how they have to win then when you beat them then good. So I will try to not take this a life and just take it as what it is a GAME! So if I've said something a bout you like your full of shit not calling you a hacker but beating around the bush about it. Sorry im a very competitive person and need to step back for a second and remember its just a game. Well kill you later. 

Edited by Texas

• Member ID:  645
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4328
  • Birthday:  04/19/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Paragraphs dude......Paragraphs!!!! :book::huh::rolleyes:

You might be the greatest gamer in the world but you can't comunicate worth a shit.

Sheesh!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Artimus Prime

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5232
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  48740
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

Yeah, I was the admin in game with you this evening.  You called out another player on his gaming style, in particular shooting through walls.  I noted that there was nothing technically wrong with that strategy.  As a matter of fact, there is a pre-game tip built right into the game that speaks of different materials and being able to shoot through them.  We all laugh at (or lament over) certain of those materials, like leaves, that seem impervious to heavy caliber rounds in some of the maps, but the long and short of it is, shooting through things to kill others is certainly allowed.  I've made many a kill shooting up through a floor or through a wall because I was certain there was someone up/over there.  Sometimes it pays off, other times not.

The map we were in this evening was a "kill house" map, or others might call it a "meat grinder."  It was the one with nothing but cargo containers in a small enclosed yard for those who are reading this and weren't there in person.  Anyway, it's a small, target rich environment and shooting through a container wall has a pretty high probability of hitting someone.  Not a strategy I would personally choose, but I saw the same person you commented on doing precisely that.  Whatever. 

But here's the thing, you made a snarky comment, and rather than warning you not to be criticizing that person's style of game play - for which we have a specific rule against - I simply noted shooting through walls was not disallowed.  But here's where it got icky for me, you replied with something like, "Yeah, well it's all being recorded."  To which I noted that if you had a problem with a certain player, you need to bring it to the attention of an admin, which I also noted was me at that point in time.  As you said you were only recording your own game play, I let it go and let it be at that point.  Nevertheless, it still felt "icky" to me.  Now comes this post from you.

I'm sorry if you've battled with gaming addictions in the past or in the present.  It sounds like you want to play in an honorable manner, but it also sounds like you get quite engrossed in the competitive ambiance of the whole thing.  I respect and commend you for your comment about taking a step back and remembering it's all just a game.  Others will play as they choose, and we all have our individual styles of play.  Some styles may not enjoyed by some others, but that notwithstanding, it surprises me when some players take such exception to another that they walk away when that person comes into the server.  Sorry, but this isn't Second Grade; we are adults and can make adult decisions. 

Now you may not take it to that extreme, and I'm not one to evaluate whether you have a game addiction problem.  What I can tell you is that it's your choice to be in the games on XI servers or any one else's servers around the internet.  An even keel is appreciated by all players and admins alike.  And the latter are there to ensure the servers are being enjoyed by all who enter.  When you believe something isn't right, we are there to moderate, mediate, or just plain kick some moron in the ass who is not "getting it."  Making passive-aggressive commentary about other players is only likely to bring about a festering sense of poor sportsmanship among all those playing with you.  I'd suggest against that.  Instead, come to the Admin team and let us do our job - even if that means you get told there's nothing out of sorts with another player or their style of gaming.

See you in the maps.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

• Member ID:  3200
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

Awards

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6518
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63361
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

djMot I totally agree with your assessment as I have been guilty of the same behavior as Texas! When you are a person that is so intense that you can't loose you are setting yourself up for other disappointments. Texas I believe you have seen the right path you need to travel down. I complain a whole lot about things but not for the reason you do or why others think I do. I am such an open honest person and I just want EVERYONE to play fair and right! Problem is not everyone who comes into the servers see's things from that point of view. It's been really hard for me to try and stay calm with my emotional problems but I am making great strides in that department! Yeah there are times I loose it too but I am changing to the better! Texas I commend you for recognizing the problem and turning over a new leaf but the truth is only time will tell if that is successful! I like playing with you as well as others because the game usually hops then! If I happen to even get close to the top 5 I am happy! I smile to myself and say you did a good job! See ya in the servers!

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Don't be correcting my misspellings. You will be here all day.

• Member ID:  2821
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4523
  • Birthday:  08/07/1984
  • Device:  Linux

yeah I'm not claiming to be the best gamer out there I'm just saying that I thought I was 1 of the best and I am sure as hell not saying thatI'm the greatest writer because I know I suck at writing.for the gaming addiction I don't think I have a gaming addiction more as a competitive addiction have to be the best at everything I got the ricky bobby syndrome if you're not first your last but I guess I'm going to cut back on playing so much and lose the attitude that if somebody is beating me then there are obviously cheatingand just remember its just a game!

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4490
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31920
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

good player ? just sound like a bad loser to me lol ...................................

Awards

• Member ID:  698
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1145
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  7232

Please watch the attached video concerning how to overcome game frustration. It works for Landsharks :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnDxPG3KrtA

Land Shark

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4490
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31920
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

ps like I've said many times before its all about the people that play here not about winning to me..............

Awards

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

There are a few players who get pissed when they dont win and take it seriously.   But Tejas (Texas) , Ive never seen or heard you act that way ?   You have always been nice and calm when we play together..  be it COD2 or WAW ?   Hell, its all about the fun.   I win a few and I lose a few.   I die alot too !!!!  But my style is "full bore run and gun", so I do die alot.  Some players like to camp and thats great too.  Well unless its a spawn point.   I like campers because you know where they are !!!  And Im a big revenge type plyer too.  If someone kills me I go back to that spot and KILLEM !!!  Its fun !!  And you learn, by name, your apponenets style and adapt.   I know who has Marty on and I know spots where certain players camp.  Its all good.

Some players its all about the kill/death ratio and I commend them on great ratios !!  Thats the beauty of our servers.  Variation of styles.  I've played a few COD WAW servers where you have to walk, or crawl, no grenades, no marty, no spitting, etc... 

And to me thats so boring !!  So have fun !!!  Drink a few beers (unless you beers, then you have a case) !!  Dont take it serious, enjoy  :)

• Member ID:  294
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  8670
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/29/1963

Any of you homos, touches my or my stuff,....and I'll kill ya!

Lighten up Francis! :rofl:

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

Paragraphs dude......Paragraphs!!!! :book::huh::rolleyes:

You might be the greatest gamer in the world but you can't comunicate worth a shit.

Sheesh!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK Artie I tried breaking it up into paragraphs for you but it still did not make sense. LOL Texas should we sing Kum BY Ya or cum in your eye LMAO sorry man we after all we are idiots.  BTW LOL Stupid game

Think I might be to competitive of a person not just on this game but in life to lol. My racing ticket yesterday gave me the heads up lol. Been playing on line games since 98 then really got in to it when half life came out was in a clan quick then that's when everything went wrong. They made me a ADM thought I was the shit as far I was concerned. Thought I made the game and a lot of players thought that too I went to $10,000 gran prize tournaments and won one that's when the shit got really deep thought I was a god lol no one could beat me I was living the nerds life but it all came to an end when I found out that my clan had a lot of hackers in it. I watched them hack and hack then went to the head ADM's told them all about it showed the recording and this is what I got from them! Yea so, You hack too how else are you so good we all know you came up with the vac proof hacks.

That's when I told them to eat shit I don't hack will never hack and my computer was checked by the damn refs at the tournament to so fuck off, and then I was off got in to sports hard core told me I was going pro but when I stopped growing at 5'6 no one wanted me told me to just give it up your a smart person you could make it as a computer programmer but was talked out of that by a woman lol and became an Electrician. Some of my friends there were hard core gamers that's when I got back In to gaming got cod2 made my way back up to the top was a good player moved sever to server.

Then came the hacking shit again but it didn't matter I was in some legal shit in my life I got myself in to. I started playing a XI sever called Death match got in with Inade and Element played with them for about 6 months then they asked me to be an XI and I said ok started taking gaming Serious again and didn't see it. So I went to down south for 2 in a half years because of my legal stuff. Well came back to gaming was just playing around on some cod severs then someone remembered me asked if I was still XI told them think I've been gone to long so they got me hooked up with XI again was doing good not really getting it to it to much then I found the modded severs and started to get in to it again hard core.

I started to let this game get to my head again letting people get to me calling me a hacker and so on. So I when from cod 4 to 5 and 2 but saw there's a lot of crap that go's on in all the severs and no one cares saw a lot of are team and just players with some funny stuff going on with them speced then and yea they were looking at the walls shooting in them and killing people but I'm not a rat and they have been playing on these severs for some time so I know one cares so that's when it hit me. Why care anymore,its just a dame game and no one gives a shit what I say anyways so just have fun its a game if that's how they have to win then when you beat them then good. So I will try to not take this a life and just take it as what it is a GAME!

So if I've said something a bout you like your full of shit not calling you a hacker but beating around the bush about it. Sorry im a very competitive person and need to step back for a second and remember its just a game. Well kill you later.

• Member ID:  238
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

There are a few players who get pissed when they dont win and take it seriously.   But Tejas (Texas) , Ive never seen or heard you act that way ?   You have always been nice and calm when we play together..  be it COD2 or WAW ?   Hell, its all about the fun.   I win a few and I lose a few.   I die alot too !!!!  But my style is "full bore run and gun", so I do die alot.  Some players like to camp and thats great too.  Well unless its a spawn point.   I like campers because you know where they are !!!  And Im a big revenge type plyer too.  If someone kills me I go back to that spot and KILLEM !!!  Its fun !!  And you learn, by name, your apponenets style and adapt.   I know who has Marty on and I know spots where certain players camp.  Its all good.

Some players its all about the kill/death ratio and I commend them on great ratios !!  Thats the beauty of our servers.  Variation of styles.  I've played a few COD WAW servers where you have to walk, or crawl, no grenades, no marty, no spitting, etc... 

And to me thats so boring !!  So have fun !!!  Drink a few beers (unless you beers, then you have a case) !!  Dont take it serious, enjoy  :)

LOL Texas @MikeB, @Land Shark and @Painsponge are all hackers

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

LOL Texas @MikeB, @Land Shark and @Painsponge are all hackers

Get your ears back yet ?    :)

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Any of you homos, touches my or my stuff,....and I'll kill ya!

Lighten up Francis! :rofl:

Psycho!