Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A BIG thank you.

Dukoo

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981
  • Device:  Windows

HI Guys. 

We all know by now that after a long periode of time we had lost our minecraft server. 
Me and Heffalump has allways been on my private server, and still played to game with much fun togetter. 

I had a chat with rugger that we realy wanted the server back for >XI< and he told us if we manage to get my server populated within 3 months we would get a official server back.

me and hef has done about everything we can to do that, and we did get it more populated. 

Now months later we found Wardogs, and he came up with some idears and so we had idears aswell. we sticked our heads togetter and now the server has even grown alot bigger. 

I am not gonna tell all the things we did to the server because i think u need to buy the game, or just come in and see all the nice stuff we manage to do with it. 

But most important is that i realy wanna thank Rugger for giving our server back and the trust he has in us to run the server for >XI< 
Also wanna thank SittingDuc for helping Wardogs with the donation plugins. 
A big thank you to heffalump for building the spawn area, it realy looks fantastic !!!!
And another big thank you to Wardogs doing all the scripting / plugins that we are running curently on the server. 

togetter we have build a awsome server guys and i hope we soon have much of players online everyday. 

Once's again, Thank you. 

• Member ID:  819
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

Agree totally Dukky, it is great to have a Minecraft server back in the XI list, we now have a few regular players and the admin team are going to be reaching out to the wider public in a big but safe way to encourage other gamers to visit XI world, and it would be great to see more XI coming into the XI minecraft server, there is most of the time someone in TS, and normally about 4-6 of us.

Thanks  XI Senior team for the confirmation to start afresh, build and grow the XI Minecraft world, duc and Rugger.

Also the plans for the future should we get the traffic we need are being thought through for sub games etc. to make a thriving, paying for itself server.

see in the server guys

Heff

• Member ID:  1729
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

merci a vous les gars pour le travail fait pour ce jeu pour satisfaire la famille xi . 

• Member ID:  20698
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3199
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/03/1990
  • Device:  Windows

yeah tx for trusting me with this big task aswell. As i am not an official XI member yet i'm trying to behave and prove myself worthy as one of the idiots.

We still have some bugs but trying to fix them asap.

New minigames coming and new updates will be done every month. Any suggestions, ideas are always welcome and i will see to it.

tx also dukoo and heffa for ingame help and new ideas and everyone who helped me out with testing

Kind regards Wardogs411

• Member ID:  20789
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7004
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1981

Thanks to everyone for getting this server going. I had hoped to get on an XI Minecraft server. I am sure the guys on our BF4 server miss me when I am playing MC but I sure to enjoy the variety and diversity of the players between groups. 

The spawn area is fantastic and I love the XI shop. I have not played on many public servers but it certainly gives me ideas for my private server. 

Thanks again, we love it!

L33tgeek + Sgtkelvin

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11848
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106376
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Your welcome and thank you guys for putting the time and effort into getting this server back on its feet and getting it populated again.