Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

hi all

mikepaz666

• Member ID:  130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  466
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  4295
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1972
  • Device:  Windows

i am trying to get my call of duty games back up and running i will be in and out trying to get all my shit working ,,,i hope i dont piss you off in the mean time lots of love mikepaz666

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  33
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24700
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Hey no problem, if you need to test weapon loadouts etc and don't need enemy players you can launch the mod then create a server in the game options and run around and test loadouts to your hearts content.

If you do need enemy's present and you need to duck in and out of the server then I will suggest that if you can avoid it, don't do it when server is maxed out and also if you're playing freeze tag and need to change something, don't leave when you are frozen wait till you get defrosted before leaving and returning.

That should keep anyone from getting pissed off ;). Good luck and hope you get it all sorted so we can kick your ass rofl. :thumbup::laughing:

Any dramas pm me and I'll try my best to sort you out.

Edited by NITRO