Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Winters on its way so its time to go fishin

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962
  • Device:  Windows

I know a lot of you Idiots live where it gets ass cold and fishing can be tough just like it is here in Montana.

Ice fishin is fun but not quite like its is in the warmer months. When fall rolls around I start remembering how long and cold the winter is and how far off spring is and I start fishin a lot.

So i went the other day and took my pontoon boat. It starts off a perfect day no wind and about 65 degrees. I caught a few 15-17" smallmouth and this one hit.

54335b87cc847_Copyofbigbass1042014tongue

You can see in the background (the water) how calm it is after I released this fish and caught a few more

the wind started picking up and then it started white capping and I was about 1/8th of a mile from my truck.

If you ever been fishing in a inflatable pontoon boat you know how light they are and how much the wind can fuck with you.

It took me about a 30-40mins of hard core rowing into the wind only stopping once to tie my rods off and zip my jacket . . no blisters but the upper body workout  kicked my ass . . .lol

Would I do it again .. .hell yes . . but next time I take the big boat   :lol:

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

The wife wants to do some fall crappy fishing so next week if the rain is out of here were going...Nice fish Lead... :) :)

Awards