Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Does water mix with oil? Yes it does!

hxtr

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Ok Hxtr, time to take issue with some of the claims in your original post.  Nothing personal, but some of these claims made me skeptical while others are total fabrications. My responses will be in red.

Yes it does... and I can prove it. Zero soaps or additives.... just ionized water that has a pH 2.5 acidic water. You can mix 50/50 or whatever and it will mix and it will stay mixed.

Concentrated sulfuric acid has a PH of 1.428 and I think most of us can figure out what drinking it would lead to, death. Lemon juice has a PH of 2.3 and orange juice has a PH of 2.8.  Why would I want to spend $4k on this machine when I could drink some lemonaid or orange juice? In general, water with a pH < 6.5 could be acidic, soft, and corrosive. Acidic water could contain metal ions such as iron, manganese, copper, lead, and zinc. In other words, acidic water contains elevated levels of toxic metals. More importantly, there are health risks associated with these toxins. The primary way to treat the problem of low pH water is with the use of a neutralizer. The neutralizer feeds a solution into the water to prevent the water from reacting with the household plumbing or from contributing to electrolytic corrosion. A typical neutralizing chemical is soda ash. Also known as sodium carbonate, soda ash works to increase the sodium content which increases pH.

While the ideal pH level of drinking water should be between 6-8.5, the human body maintains pH equilibrium on a constant basis and will not be affected by water consumption. For example, our stomachs have a naturally low pH level of 2 which is a beneficial acidity that helps us with food digestion.

I recently got schooled on water..... here are just a few things I learned.

What kind of pH does cancer cells like to live in? Acidic... the lower a persons pH the better for cancer to thrive.

Complete bullshit with absolutely no basis in scientific fact. The bloodstream is the most critically buffered system of the entire body, far more sensitive than any other. Arterial and venous blood must maintain a slightly alkaline pH: arterial blood pH = 7.41 and venous blood pH = 7.36. Because the normal pH of arterial blood is 7.41, a person is considered to have acidosis when the pH of blood falls below this value and to have alkalosis when the pH rises above 7.41. Every single cell in the human body (including cancer cells) are fed by blood. Drinking a solution with a high or low PH can do absolutely nothing to change the PH of the blood without making that person sick.  The stomach by design has a low PH to digest food, but the rest of the body maintains a stable PH.

What kind of pH kills 100% germs on contact? Acidic water 2.5

Wrong. As I mentioned above lemon and orange juice both have approximate PH levels of 2.5 and neither will kill "germs" or bacteria on contact.

Why to people suffer heartburn? They have to much acid in their system.

People suffer heartburn for a variety of reasons from heart disease to over eating to stomach acids leaking up their throat.  Your overly simplistic explanation is a classic snake oil salesman's statement.

What sports drink will I never ever ever drink again. Gatorade.... it lowers your pH so fucking low it just is not funny. Drinking that shit is just asking for cancer. A Coke does not even compare to Gatorade ability to lower a persons pH.

Gatorade was designed to replenish minerals (mostly salt) that is lost through sweating during excercise and salt naturally decreases PH initially, but there are scientific studies that urinary output shows no significant changes in PH levels resulting from the consumption of Gatorade.

You can read about the study here.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19066876

What does pH stand for. Potential Hydrogen. What is the difference between Acidic and Alkaline water. Acidic water is lacking in free electrons. Alkaline water is full of free electrons that can feed your system craving electrons.

Wow really?

pH is the negative log of hydrogen ion concentration in a water-based solution. The term "pH" was first described by Danish biochemist Søren Peter Lauritz Sørensen in 1909. pH is an abbreviation for "power of hydrogen" where "p" is short for the German word for power, potenz and H is the element symbol for hydrogen. The H is capitalized because it is standard to capitalize element symbols. The abbreviation also works in French, with pouvoir hydrogen translating as "the power of hydrogen". The pH scale is a logarithmic scale that usually runs from 1 to 14. Each whole pH value below 7 (the pH of pure water) is ten times more acidic than the higher value and each whole pH value above 7 is ten times less acidic than the one below it. For example, a pH of 3 is ten times more acidic than a pH of 4 and 100 times (10 times 10) more acidic than a pH value of 5. So, a strong acid may have a pH of 1-2, while a strong base may have a pH of 13-14. A pH near 7 is considered to be neutral.

What kind of environment can't cancer live in. Alkaline... drinking water with a pH of 8.5 to 9.5 will keep your systems pH up where it needs to be and cancer will not be able to live in you. I promise.

See above debunking.

Can just water cure your allergies? yes and then some. Ann my friend who is 75 years young and her husband Charlie is 80 have not had a sinus infection in 5 years. Ann had all kinds of health problems and now she is healthy as can be and very active by just drinking ionized water. No medications... no high blood pressure and much more.

A blanket claim with absolutely no basis in scientific fact. I'm glad your friend is healthy and happy, but what works for one person doesn't work for everybody.  My wife's 102 year old grandmother eats whatever she wants, drinks wine like a skid row bum and still smokes on occasion. Some people just have good genes.

What country sterilizes their hospitals with just water? Japan

Completely false. This was a selling point made up by Kangen to sell their water systems.

Here is a link to debunk that claim.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1302263

What country's hotels are cleaned with just water? Japan

Same bullshit claim as above and debunked.

What countries government recommends their people to have a water ionizer? Japan

Another lie by Kangen to seel their machines and debunked here:

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1302263

What country uses ionized water to treat their patients? Japan

More lies debunk here: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1302263

What country would go broke if their people all started drinking ionized water? The USSA... pharmaceutical companies would go broke.

This claim is so stupid it's funny.

What kind of water are you allowed to carry on an airplane. Kangen water if you have a prescription from your doctor. Charlie and Ann carry their water on a plane when they travel.

People can carry only 3.4 ounces or less of any liquids on a plane and they don't check prescriptions. This is true of water, soda pop, drinking water or whatever.

If you think you know about water... think again.... I am amazed at what I learned.

What you've learned about water Hxtr is what Kangen wants you to know, which is far from reality.

Kangen water systems are over priced but they started it via Sony some time back. If you have health problems or don't want health problems..... get a good water ionizer. Change your water.. change your life.

I can't wait to get mine...   my folks are going to get one... one just as good as a Kangen but 1/4 the price.

• Member ID:  20902
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

@@little_old_man thank you

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Here is a independent study a mouse was asking for from consumers report

http://www.alkalinewaterionizers.org/consumer-reports-why-are-kangen-water-ionizers-so-expensive/

and a site you can get more info....

http://ionizerresearch.com/kangen-water-buyers-guide/?gclid=CMz0m7Tz1MECFQyMaQodaZQAQw

lol I am not sure what your definition of "independent study" and honestly I misspoke and should have said scientific study to be more clear. Regardless you provided two sites that literally have "ionizer" in the URL and has nothing to do with consumer reports. That is not even close to a credible source, and its extremely obvious they are in the business of selling water ionizers.

The very site you linked is talking shit about kangen water ionizers. It literally has a full paragraph saying " DONT FALL FOR THE KANGEN WATER SCAM"  only because they want to sell you their water ionizer, its all complete bullshit regardless as they are both scams.

http://www.alkalinewaterionizers.org/consumer-reports-why-are-kangen-water-ionizers-so-expensive/

Edited by Oneill

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

I just went to a new demo today. Amazing!!!!!!

I got lots of new info but I am too fucking tired to tell it. Have a great evening. Im going to go drink some Kangen water. ;)

OK... here is a demo. It will open your eyes. Cool as shit!!!!!!

I going again next week. Bring a few people. I am getting my machine in layway. Once I sell enough machines at $250 a pop I will have my 4grand machine.

The fucker is free... just your time if you dont want to pay for it.

Enjoy the video... I hope any of you who can afford this consider getting one. If you are broke their is still ways to get... Layway being one of them. Find someone that has one and ask them for water. Prove it to yourself. It is amazing.

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Water and oil don't actually "mix". they are an emulsion as long the emulsifier (substance that keeps them "mixed") is active. This applies in politics, wars etc but I wont get there ;-)

OK... here is a demo. It will open your eyes. Cool as shit!!!!!!

I going again next week. Bring a few people. I am getting my machine in layway. Once I sell enough machines at $250 a pop I will have my 4grand machine.

The fucker is free... just your time if you dont want to pay for it.

Enjoy the video... I hope any of you who can afford this consider getting one. If you are broke their is still ways to get... Layway being one of them. Find someone that has one and ask them for water. Prove it to yourself. It is amazing.

I've got the feeling that that guy will end up in jail like Kevin Trudeau ;-)

• Member ID:  2691
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1459
  • Birthday:  04/18/1991

Lets lighten this post up, who would like to mix with this

54525be7e912c_justboobs692.jpg

Perfectly balanced ph.  Does she drink Kagen smoothies? ;-)

I always purify and deionize my water. I use five parts Jack Daniels to one part water.

LOL

Like talking to a buch of Idiots. ;)

You can find all kinds of sits on Akline Ionizers.... non of them are good. Only the Kangen. Watch the demo and you will see why.

Change your water... change your life.

I am one of those guys that don't know what to believe, but when they phrase "scientific study" is used I become a skeptic right away! The reason is over the years I have seen hundreds of "scientific studies" and they claim one thing then a few years later another one claims the first one was all wrong because they didn't include this or that in the study. Honestly people even when you go to school at any level you learn their agenda and they do a very good job of instilling those ideas into your brain. For this reason I am going to wait to make my small little opinion up and see if there is anything to this. With the "instant information highway" we have today you can find something to support most anything you want to prove, and so I will see what becomes of this claim!

Any scientific (serious) breakthrough or invention backed by reliable, sound, fact based scientific data would have no problem getting the interest of banks or investors to  market it.  I respect the opinion of my friend hxtr, however I don't believe, at all in infomercials and testimonies  of people who get paid to attend these  shows and make ludicrous  claims.  I am actually surprised that neither, the American or Canadian governments take action to ban this crap. These shows are usually aimed at people who are sick and whose fears, anxieties, desperation, lack of resources are exploited to make an (unethical) profit.

I would go through medical journals (easily accessible at most universities) to check if there is any research on this magic machines before spending 4k on anything.

Cheers

Joe

• Member ID:  21233
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  537
  • Birthday:  01/06/1959

Damm, I think I just did.....hehe!...............Let me get you a towel dear.

Awards

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Any scientific (serious) breakthrough or invention backed by reliable, sound, fact based scientific data would have no problem getting the interest of banks or investors to  market it.  I respect the opinion of my friend hxtr, however I don't believe, at all in infomercials and testimonies  of people who get paid to attend these  shows and make ludicrous  claims.  I am actually surprised that neither, the American or Canadian governments take action to ban this crap. These shows are usually aimed at people who are sick and whose fears, anxieties, desperation, lack of resources are exploited to make an (unethical) profit.

I would go through medical journals (easily accessible at most universities) to check if there is any research on this magic machines before spending 4k on anything.

Cheers

Joe

Its a Free market after all, though eventually they will probably go the way of the Sharper Image when they decided to sell Air Ionizers. Consumer reports pretty much put them out of business because they did a real study and found that they were actually harming people instead of helping them.  http://www.airpurifierguide.org/faq/what-happened-to-ionic-breeze

Also I'm convinced that HXTR is just huge troll, and he doesn't even believe a word he says.

• Member ID:  20902
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

wait so its not just a rip off but also a pyramid scheme? damn.

Looks like your being the Troll right now. I am convinced you are a stupid fucking idiot. Much different than the rest of them Idiots here.

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  264
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18127
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132835
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

Water and oil don't actually "mix". they are an emulsion as long the emulsifier (substance that keeps them "mixed") is active. This applies in politics, wars etc but I wont get there ;-)

Who woke you up -bet none of those words are in the Canadian dictionary  -  lol

Looks like your being the Troll right now. I am convinced you are a stupid fucking idiot. Much different than the rest of them Idiots here.

Stupid fucking idiot?? Stupid fucking idiot??? - I didn't know he was a U.S. politician!!!

Water??? What water???

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

a friend of me is a member of a Nigerian family with wealth. He is desperately cry for help in getting a very large sum of money out of the country. His wife had died, and that he wanted to leave millions of dollars of his estate to a good church.

He promise you a large cut of his family fortune. All you are asked to do is cover the endless “legal” and other “fees” that must be paid to the people that can release the scammer’s money. I mean the real fortune money.

trust me, it works, anyone pretending it doesnt work is an idiot

:)