Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Military Luggage Company

Kansas88

• Member ID:  2904
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1944
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1969

I have to give a big shout out for the Military Luggage Company, http://www.militaryluggage.com/ , after what they have recently done. I've been a follower of them on facebook for awhile now. They are always, and I mean always supporting and standing up for our military and their families, whether they are active duty or not. Along with having contests for gear that they sell, not the cheap stuff either. Recently I ordered the VooDoo coyote mini mojo bag and the Voodoo Level III Enlarged Assult Pack for traveling and hiking. First off, they went and changed my ground shipping to 2nd day air for free. When I got my order they had included a lunch back with their logo, some decals and a shirt. I had to pick the shirt out before they would send it to me. Instead I contacted them asking that they do a random contest for the shirt, they have random contests often, and I wanted to anonymously honor a couple of my friends that gave their life for our country. The first one being Timothy Saunders, I served with him on the Battleship Wisconsin, Saunders was killed on the USS Cole when it was attacked in Yamen. The other one is Jim Thode, a close family friend, he was killed while disarming an i.e.d. on December 2, 2010 in Afghanistan. Military Luggage Company promptly replied and said they would do one better. They would donate 2 of their better shirts that say "My heroes don't wear capes, they wear dog tags". They are going to have 2 random contests for the shirts next week in honor of Saunders and Thode. 

Thank you to all my fellow military, active or not, and their families.

Kansas88