• Announcements

• Ruggerxi

Website Themes   05/23/17

We added a couple new themes for the website, if you want try a different theme you need to scroll down to the bottom of the website and find the theme menu. Click on that it will give you options of different themes to use. Once you change it, that is the theme the site will use every time you come to the site until you change it. If you choose the Titan theme, you can click on the paint brush next to your name in the upper right hand corner and change the background. 
Stringer

Post pics of your lets see what people look like

1368 posts in this topic

Wow!! What a great turnout . . . . . .I for one am completely blown away at the number of >X<Idiots that have posted a picture.

Most of the time these types of requests have a less than enthusiastic participation.

It's very cool so many have taken the time to rummage around and find or take a selfie to post so the rest of us can see a face behind the name which is good because if were gonna be a family  . . . .we better know what our brothas and sistahs look like  . . .  .. .and the really weird ones can hook up. :rofl:

For all those still not sure or a little shy . . . . snap the F%#@ out of it!!!

No ones gonna laugh at your pic  .  .our sides are still hurting from looking at Hxtr's pic  :whistle:

KillerKitty, Mule, ANGU5 and 12 others like this

We already have other places that people have posted their pictures on though Leadmagnet, if you look at the top of the Homepage we have a "Gallery" not sure who or what is in there though lol, we also had (in the last website) an extensive gallery site with many members posting their images on, some have not bothered or maybe do not know how to do it on this website, i posted pictures in last website but never bothered with this one because we also have an XI Facebook site with many members pictures there too so i can already put many faces to the names. :thumbup:

http://www.xtremeidiots.com/gallery/

Edited by Sonovabich
JohnnyDos, Blackbart, Mule and 3 others like this

LOM are you sure you weren't a Robert Wagner double?

My entire adult life people have come up to me and think they know me, although most don't know from where. I just have one of those faces.  Even today being much heavier, bald and with gray hair, people I've never met walk up and ask how I've been.  When I was with my daughter at the Walking Dead convention last weekend, Scott Wilson the guy that played Hershel on the show was walking past my daughter and me, looked at my face and reached out to shake my hand saying "how have you been"?  I just smiled, shook his hand and said great, nice to see you again.

For the first 10 years of our marriage, my wife was told a number of times that she looked like Teri Garr, and even had a couple guys ask for autographs while we were out for dinner in restaurants in San Francisco.

Teri Garr

54dd1d1b8492d_garr005s.jpg

My wife

54dd1d3175acf_Jana.jpg

My entire adult life people have come up to me and think they know me, although most don't know from where. I just have one of those faces.  Even today being much heavier, bald and with gray hair, people I've never met walk up and ask how I've been.  When I was with my daughter at the Walking Dead convention last weekend, Scott Wilson the guy that played Hershel on the show was walking past my daughter and me, looked at my face and reached out to shake my hand saying "how have you been"?  I just smiled, shook his hand and said great, nice to see you again.

I'm now going to picture your face every time I get a bash on your ass. I can imagine the annoyance and pain already

trekvinger likes this

I feel like maybe this thread should be moved to forum only accessible by members...

... I'm seeing a lot of people's real names in the photos and it's viewable to the public...  just say'in.

Edited by eidolonFIRE