Stringer

Post pics of your lets see what people look like

Went and got a little alteration done on the Jersey that started my weight loss journey. 390 was my start weight, a reminder of where I was

588f8f6f24d2f_16425791_10154775610125115

588f8f83af949_16427572_10154775610135115

Every time I see a pic of you after you lost weight I bust out laughing at how you lost all that weight and stand tall and proud of what you accomplished a true inspiration for anyone having an issue with weight loss. Fist Bump!!

Maybe you should change your name to "Flaco Storm Crow_XI"  (Flaco is spanish for "skinny one")

Ok, TBT and feeling nostalgic......was on my honeymoon cruise once upon a time ago.......a past life I think lol.  Ahhhhhhh, to be that young again! :cool:

58940a582e93e_20170202_193038.jpg

To be perfectly honest I would definitely kick you out of the bed  . . . . . . .

More room on the floor!!!       :devil:   :ice:   :yes  :lol:

Family Day here in Canada so out for lunch with the prettiest gal I could find. My baby girl Emmalee... she is a total Daddy's Girl!!  Oh yeah, shaved off my goatee and soup strainer too LOL... Baby faced, wife dont like it, said I look younger than her now even though i have always been 3 years younger than her!!

58ab4fa416338_IMG_20170220_134029_5601.j

Great Pic @StormCrow 

Being a good father to a child is just a important as having a good mother . . . maybe your daughter will be able to find one one day . . . . . LOL   J/K  :lol:

I think your wife is more worried that you will be getting looked over by the ladies more now that you lost weight and shaved your face  . . . . . . .put her at ease and spoil her for a day, take her out to dinner (or cook for her at home) give her a back rub . . . . . . it will be good for both of you . . . :whistle:

Family Day here in Canada so out for lunch with the prettiest gal I could find. My baby girl Emmalee... she is a total Daddy's Girl!!  Oh yeah, shaved off my goatee and soup strainer too LOL... Baby faced, wife dont like it, said I look younger than her now even though i have always been 3 years younger than her!!

58ab4fa416338_IMG_20170220_134029_5601.j

And then i saw the ear ring and it changed EVERYTHING!

And then i saw the ear ring and it changed EVERYTHING!

Have had that same hoop since was a Xmas gift from my daughter ( from my wife) on her 1st Christmas.... has not been out of my ear since that morning 11 years ago and wont until the day I die!

This pic is around 10 years old, but it's always been one of my favorites. A small birthday celebration with 2 of my kids acting like idiots.

58ac7360016ab_DSC02176.jpg

Great pic Steve.

LOL....there was a piece of oatmeal on the picture...lol...that's not me anyhow...I'm to the left of the chick with the crazy hair.

Yeah I knew which one you were....lol....The oatmeal does add a touch of class though

Edited by KlipschTHX