TheLastColdBeer

Win7 pro 32bit to Win10 64bit

Does not matter. I got Windows 10 to run very comfortably on 3 GB of RAM on a Intel  old Core2Duoo and is screems compared to 7 64bit.

I love Windows 10 but I have a problem loading CODWAW so not using it to game on it I figure that out.

Does not matter. I got Windows 10 to run very comfortably on 3 GB of RAM on a Intel  old Core2Duoo and is screems compared to 7 64bit.

I love Windows 10 but I have a problem loading CODWAW so not using it to game on it I figure that out.

Well its jsut the technical preview so thats not really that weird :o

I'm going to stick with windows 7 until it stops being supported or windows 10 is actually up and running perfect, I have no respect for the windows 8 series I find it awful almost as bad as vista

I'm going to stick with windows 7 until it stops being supported or windows 10 is actually up and running perfect, I have no respect for the windows 8 series I find it awful almost as bad as vista

Windows 8.1 apart from the metro interface is a terrific OS. Very efficient in memory usage more secure, patched flaws from Windows 7. I can leave my Windows 8.1 machine on for months and still not get sluggish performance as experienced with Windows 7. Not to mention it offers better graphics performance for games. Windows 10, and I am guessing, is aimed at addressing the short comings stemming from Windows 8. They tried to make Windows 8 one interface for all devices but realized the desktop market is still different than mobile.

I dont suggest anyone us Windows 10 prevew as thier defaul OS. I am testing for future use. Put on a second machine to try out but it works very well.

BTW I tried to upgrade From Windows 7 64 to 10 64 and it had issues plus it was very slow. Then I wipped and did a clean install and it work great out of the box.