Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Majorcan getting married story

SAS-Bashcam-

• Member ID:  20165
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This Majorcan Farmer was getting married, when his father and mother says to him you must stamp you authority on your new wife to show who is the boss of the household.

At the wedding, when it came to the wedding dance the groom takes off his trousers and throws them at his new wife and says "put the trousers on my wife".

She replys "they are too big my husband",He then says "you now know who wears the trousers in our house" thus stamping his authority on his new wife.

That night at the wedding bed the wife takes off her knickers and throws them at her husband and says "put these on my husband",who replys "those knickers are to small my wife, i wont get into your knickers",so she puts them back on,then She replys you wont with an attitude like that.

• Member ID:  21060
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  739
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

hahahahahaahahahhahahahah   ..