Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

All Political in nature Paris talks or any others will be removed

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11843
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106352
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  Windows

If you want to talk politics about the Paris situation then you can post here http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/57578-political-forums-paris-talk/#entry632136

If you can't see the post then it means you are not part of the group, if you wish to be part of the group then pm me and I will get you added. Fair warning, we do not police that forum, its open game to express your opinions so if you can't handle that do not subscribe to it. 

Anything political in the main forums will be deleted 

• Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  752
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6276
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Just curious....but why are you banning political talk? I have never seen anything about that being a rule here.

• Member ID:  561
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

Just curious....but why are you banning political talk? I have never seen anything about that being a rule here.

It causes too many problems. Discouraged for a long time, hard rule since 2011. 

duc

• Member ID:  2821
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4523
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1984
  • Device:  Linux

Well then rugger longtime friend if we cannot speak our free mind on any post in this clan then I guess I need to go elsewhere! I see now that you have bowed down to the government! I am sick of people being so afraid to speak their mind that is why we have free speech! So do what you do rugger if you kick me out of the clan and banned me from playing on any of our servers then you will look so bad in everyone's of our members eyes! For the record there was nothing political being talked about on my post!

• Member ID:  6
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11843
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106352
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

This wasn't saying this post was political it was just an FYI to everyone posting on this subject across the forums. If it was deemed political it would be removed

• Member ID:  19716
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  242
  • Birthday:  05/19/1966

Hello everyone,
I'm not signed up on your site to talk politics,

I am gamer, mapper, and also a father, and a French citizen,

and I used the post to thank yourr community for all your messages support France.
and I can't do that now,

that's a shame!

Liberté d'expression !

(Free speech)

it was my last message,
good continuation
soon may be on one of your servers, just for a game.

By

Edited by 4t4chris

• Member ID:  2137
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3993
  • Birthday:  05/20/1964

i am with you 4t4chris are prayers and thoughts are with you and the people off France.

and yes it could have been London Amsterdam or any town or city

so as a gamer and XI member i am with you.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Hello everyone,

I'm not signed up on your site to talk politics,

I am gamer, mapper, and also a father, and a French citizen,

and I used the post to thank yourr community for all your messages support France.

and I can't do that now,

that's a shame!

Liberté d'expression !

(Free speech)

it was my last message,

good continuation

soon may be on one of your servers, just for a game.

By

I don't think you understand what Rugger is saying Chris, you can certainly post and thank clan members for the support they gave France, you can even start a separate post if you wish to do that, it's just when some posts turn political ( and it is very hard to not to do that sometimes) they are removed to a separate forum that we have, it can only be seen if you have signed up for it, which many clan members have not i believe, this was discussed long and hard a few years ago to remove politics from the main forums because of all the bad feeling and drama it was causing, think it is the same for religion, i am sure you can understand the reason for this, members can still talk politics and religion, only in another forum specifically for those subjects.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Well then rugger longtime friend if we cannot speak our free mind on any post in this clan then I guess I need to go elsewhere! I see now that you have bowed down to the government! I am sick of people being so afraid to speak their mind that is why we have free speech! So do what you do rugger if you kick me out of the clan and banned me from playing on any of our servers then you will look so bad in everyone's of our members eyes! For the record there was nothing political being talked about on my post!

This pretty much sums up why a GAMING community should NOT have POLITICS  in their agenda..I personally come here to escape ALL shit . Politics and Religion HAVE and WILL all ways be a conflict subject..I seen here MANY times..

@@Texas..You been here LONG enough to know that this shit has started fights here since day one, I don't think you threatening @@Ruggerxi to leave is going to change that..

• Member ID:  21060
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  739

WTF

Edited by HONG_KONG_SHOEY

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

Its not about politics....its about this...

http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/the-victims-of-paris?articleId=USRTS77KP

Edited by deerejon

• Member ID:  20800
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3820
  • Birthday:  01/13/1950

One of the things I learned during my working career which was traveling ALL OVER THE WORLD, was that you NEVER discuss politics or religion with customer or even friends.  These two topics are very personal and the thing to do is RESPECT someone's opinion as they respect yours, but leave discussions at home.

And yes, our prayers are with the people of FRANCE.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8260
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53574
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Moving the political posts to a forum not visible to those who do not want to read it was a brilliant move on the part of our Senior admins. Our members need a place to say there piece in a manor that suited them.They had it and that was a wild ride to some. Many including me would get caught up in arguing there side of the issue and we did not pull any punches ever. It was pulling our friendship and common sense apart. The senior admins had to find a solution to the fights this was creating among members and have it not be censorship and have it be fare to everybody. A private forum so to speak was the answer they came up with. Everybody was told and we were told that we can talk about anything we want once it was deemed political it would be moved to the appropriate forum. To this day it has been handle well ,everybody knows about it. As I recall the last one Loader as well as me let people know it was getting close to the line. So I assume it crossed it and now is in the political forum section. So next time your reading a post about one thing and people jump in yelling about something else and take over a post do not be surprised it gets move to a forum topic more suited to what the post is about. 

And I'm sorry the senior admins who work so hard to run this site have to get the shit end of the stick for doing something right because people have a hard time using grace and decorum in certain posts.

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

geez its not that complicated, and its something we start doing since 2011 as stated here above.

u wanna talk politics, just subscribe to that specific forum made for you, i didnt sign for that and i know why, its something too sensitive sometimes, and particularly in days like we have to face.

its not reducing your freedom of speech, its just restrict the possibility of problems this community like others may face.

you can express your freedom of speech regarding politics on that special forum.

we dont want everyone to start fighting about politics, and as we are a very open community with people from all around the world and with different background and culture, please just respect each and everyone.

and if u start a topic showing respect , thoughts and prayers for france or whatever, please stop adding your political bs.

i dont see why this cause a problem

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

Edited by 7toes_ky

• Member ID:  25938
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1493
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Achievement Points:  13299
  • Birthday:  08/08/1961

It causes too many problems. Discouraged for a long time, hard rule since 2011. 

duc

True dat! Anyone who dosn't think like me is a freaking idiot....extreme freaking idiot!!!

aj

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.18
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Moving the political posts to a forum not visible to those who do not want to read it was a brilliant move on the part of our Senior admins. Our members need a place to say there piece in a manor that suited them.They had it and that was a wild ride to some. Many including me would get caught up in arguing there side of the issue and we did not pull any punches ever. It was pulling our friendship and common sense apart. The senior admins had to find a solution to the fights this was creating among members and have it not be censorship and have it be fare to everybody. A private forum so to speak was the answer they came up with. Everybody was told and we were told that we can talk about anything we want once it was deemed political it would be moved to the appropriate forum. To this day it has been handle well ,everybody knows about it. As I recall the last one Loader as well as me let people know it was getting close to the line. So I assume it crossed it and now is in the political forum section. So next time your reading a post about one thing and people jump in yelling about something else and take over a post do not be surprised it gets move to a forum topic more suited to what the post is about. 

And I'm sorry the senior admins who work so hard to run this site have to get the shit end of the stick for doing something right because people have a hard time using grace and decorum in certain posts.

I miss so bad calling Terry a fucking dumb ass Idiot though. He is still wrong to this day. He will always be wrong. I miss coming up with way to call Pete the dumb ass liberal he is.

Them were the days.

I don't think any of you who posted on this post actually know what the hell this is all about so how can you post on a post you know nothing about. I made a post that says Texas stand side by side with French look it up read it nothing political in it. This issue is dead it's already been worked out.

Edited by Texas

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

I don't think any of you who posted on this post actually know what the hell this is all about so how can you post on a post you know nothing about. I made a post that says Texas stand side by side with French look it up read it nothing political in it. This issue is dead it's already been worked out.

Pretty sure we do know what it is all about, it was about a post that has now been removed about the Paris atrocities where some threads got political and some members got into a fight about immigration in Europe, your post is still here, if it was political it would have been removed this post has nothing to do with your post.

http://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/57514-texas-is-with-france-side-by-side-we-will-fight-these-people-to-the-end/

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

I still fail to see wear anything at my post was political that's what my last post was all about so I don't know what the hell the rest of you people are talking about and I thought this issue was dead.

KINDA OFF TOPIC

The only thing that is dead is "My Penis"

@@hxtr ,s many attempts to resuscitate it was unimaginable / pointless and dry like his personality

Tomorrow will be the viewing ALL are invited and welcomed please wash hands before touching  

Burial will be private

He shall rise again and love you all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah  @@Texas as you can see I just hijacked this thread or a My Penis did "Farewell Shorty"

and all it takes is one person to go off topic to have a thread removed /deleted/locked or moved...

So it was never about what you said it was about what the thread said collectively...

I have been guilty of pushing a topic into a political debate by mistake and or posting with

words that steer others to contribuite it to sway that route

End of day we are friends and family and think of it like matches if we ALL play with them some of us will get burned

and then comes the hard feelings towards one another

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.18
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

KINDA OFF TOPIC

The only thing that is dead is "My Penis"

@@hxtr ,s many attempts to resuscitate it was unimaginable / pointless and dry like his personality

Tomorrow will be the viewing ALL are invited and welcomed please wash hands before touching  

Burial will be private

He shall rise again and love you all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah  @@Texas as you can see I just hijacked this thread or a My Penis did "Farewell Shorty"

and all it takes is one person to go off topic to have a thread removed /deleted/locked or moved...

So it was never about what you said it was about what the thread said collectively...

I have been guilty of pushing a topic into a political debate by mistake and or posting with

words that steer others to contribuite it to sway that route

End of day we are friends and family and think of it like matches if we ALL play with them some of us will get burned

and then comes the hard feelings towards one another

You Idiot. Not my fault you tried masturbating with dry ice. See you at its funeral.

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47118
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

Hxtr.  You should be up for murder!!   didn't you beat it to death?

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.79
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh