Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Banned from freezetag, for no reason

• Member ID:  23349
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  37
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Theethree

Sent on: 27 December 2015 - 02:06 AM

Game server: Freezetag

In-game name: Iguess

Appeal details: I was banned from the Freezetag server for no reason. I assume I was banned for hacking of some kind, but that is not the case, as I do not. I am always respectful while I play, unlike some people, and I just play to have fun. It is by far my favorite server in the game, and I am just confused as to why I was banned. I would love to have a chance to talk to an admin about this seeing as I have done nothing wrong. Thank you very much for your time, Iguess

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1072
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8427
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74845
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973
  • Device:  Windows

Iguess,

I am the Admin who banned you.  There has been much discussion to which we feel that your gameplay style has caused some discord on our server to which I have already discussed with your friend BBQ as well.  The following is part of my last conversation I had.

There has been much discussion.  The style of play yourself and iguess bring to the server is causing much disruption and is not what we want.  This disruption has caused regular members and guests to either leave or not play at all and this is what we do not want.  We always welcome new comers to our servers, we are a great community, a good bunch of people and friends here, and we want to keep our servers enjoyable to all.

With that, the resolve is such that I have placed both you and iguess/d3vot3 on a 2 week ban.  After that period if you wish to continue to play, then I suggest you alter style. If it's competition style of play you are looking for, this may not be the right server for you.

This is only a temporary ban for 2 weeks starting yesterday and I will say this was not done lightly.

Feel free to PM me if you like but at this time the ban stays.

Merlin007>XI<ADM