Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  23991
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  419
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: HELLSPAWN-GW

Sent on: 23 January 2016 - 03:46 PM

Game server: COD4

In-game name: |B|HELLSPAWN and |B|HELLSPAWN-JR

Appeal details: This Is |B|HELLSPAWN, I wanted to know if its possible for your clan to lift the ban imposed on me which also affected my son |B|HELLSPAWN-Jr for we are both running on the same IP.

The ban was applied about two years ago based on unnecessary differences between me and one of your members at the time (Angel).

Playing in your server was always a lot of fun for me and my son and we always kept the game clean and respected everyone in there to the point that in my case still keep personal contact with a bunch of the guys from the game.

The situation with angel was very unexpected she, like a bunch of other players added me to her Facebook page and we became friends in there, after a while she started making moves on me sending me personal messages which I wish I had still in my possession but I had to immediately delete for I'm a married man and I had to completely ignore her. After that she started acting really hostile in the game, she wouldn't answer when I spoke to her and came to a point where she wouldn't even defrost me. I started doing the same to her and she recorded me and submitted the recording to the admins. after that me and my son where banned.

Back then I wrote a few appeals to Rugger and he never answer me so I gave up.

So I please ask you to reconsider your decision.

Thank you.

HELLSPAWN

Awards

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Thank you for your appeal, please be patient, we will get back to you soon.