Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Banned for no reason

• Member ID:  24150
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Crofty

Sent on: 26 February 2016 - 11:43 PM

Game server: 1.7.10 Pack

In-game name: Crofty_Pongue

Appeal details: I was banned for no reason and the admins still haven't explained it to me, i didn't break any of the rules and yet they insist that i should be banned.

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983
  • Device:  Windows

If you were not in the wrong then go ahead and explain what you were doing when you got banned.

• Member ID:  24150
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35

So i was in another towns shop checking out what he had in it. Then out of no were the owner of the town turned it to pvp and tried to jump me with two other people. I killed the all three of them. I went to spawn to just chill out after an encounter like that. They followed me to spawn and were trying to kill me again there. I didn't want to mess around and get involved in it so i went back to my base. But one of the admins i killed when i got jumped wasn't to happy that i killed him, so he kept tping me to the spawn and trying to kill me. So i just left the server. When i left i saw that my friend was getting killed by one the guys killing me, so i rejoin the server and kill him. Then i got banned.

• Member ID:  22560
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  628
  • Birthday:  10/30/1989
  • Device:  iPhone

ok I have 1 question for you crofty. how did you kill everyone with 1 hit kills, when u didn't have a 1 hit kill weapon in your inventory? I checked it multiple times. you had a raiper that did 17 atk damage and it read it did 2 hearts. those stats do not 1 hit kill players.

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983
  • Device:  Windows

you were not just checking out the shop you were waiting there at the door for the shop owner to come in. when he came in you immediately tried to kill him. which was witnessed by more than just one person. Pvp was the disabled to give you the benefit of the doubt, and so we could see what you were actually trying to do. when pvp was disabled you made your intentions obvious. Nobody was tping you to spawn to kill you. you went there on your own accord, and continued the nonsense. point is if you make it you mission to kill everyone you find or you spend all your time finding ways to kill people who dont want to play that way then we dont have room for you on the server. there are more than enough people that want to play on there that your spot can go to a person who isnt out to cause trouble.