Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Disaster averted in another night club shooting by concealed weapon holder

• Member ID:  3506
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  939
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/09/1974

Problem is banning someone's rights shouldn't even be up for debate. If it is welcome to the 1960's all over again!

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957
  • Device:  Windows

So what I believe your saying and correct me if I'm wrong, please. Since the Dem's and liberals believe all assault weapons should be banned and that civilians have no need for these kinds of weapons it would appear that all "semi-auto based rifles", according should be banned.

Using that logic any semi-auto rife has the equal opportunity causing mass kiling's, mayhem etc. The only difference that I can see is that a AR-15 type rifle looks different than a regular semi-auto rifle but actually functions in an Identical fashion, semi-auto is a semi-auto.  I believe a .334 cal semi-auto hunting rifle could cause a lot more harm than a AR-15 with a wooden stock normal looking rifle, even include a .308, these rounds are far more deadly than the .223 AR-15 round. And these rifles  basically opereate  mechanically exactly the same. 

Based on this logic would it not make  sense to also ban all semi-auto arms especially semi-auto pistols which are far more easy to conceal and considering that semi pistols have 20 round magazines and you and can drop an empty magazine and reload another 20 round mag. in approx 1.5 seconds. Also that 98% of all gun deaths are caused by pistol type weapons and not rifle type weapons.

It would then appear their's a couple of possible solutions here, Only revolvers should be legal and secondly all scary looking weapons like an  AR-15 with scary black plastic accessories on it be colored in a more friendly upbeat color like a soft yellow or green to make them not so dangerous. So the ignorant uniformed motherfucking pieces of shit who live in armed gated communities will not be threaten by the scary blacks guns.

Edited by TedsofBeverlyHills

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I have a white casting of an A2 upper receiver from ARMALITE that I use as a paper weight. Makes me feel all warm inside ( but not fuzzy). Not going to say what I have laying around that might be capable of discharging a 2700fps projectile. That's for me to worry about, not our friendly (or not so) BATF. The main purpose of the second amendment was to keep the crown wondering who was armed, and who wasn't. 

You attorneys can worry about the wording, the intent is clear.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

So what I believe your saying and correct me if I'm wrong, please. Since the Dem's and liberals believe all assault weapons should be banned and that civilians have no need for these kinds of weapons it would appear that all "semi-auto based rifles", according should be banned.

Using that logic any semi-auto rife has the equal opportunity causing mass kiling's, mayhem etc. The only difference that I can see is that a AR-15 type rifle looks different than a regular semi-auto rifle but actually functions in an Identical fashion, semi-auto is a semi-auto.  I believe a .334 cal semi-auto hunting rifle could cause a lot more harm than a AR-15 with a wooden stock normal looking rifle, even include a .308, these rounds are far more deadly than the .223 AR-15 round. And these rifles  basically opereate  mechanically exactly the same. 

Based on this logic would it not make  sense to also ban all semi-auto arms especially semi-auto pistols which are far more easy to conceal and considering that semi pistols have 20 round magazines any you and can drop an empty magazine and reload another 20 round mag. in approx 1.5 seconds. Also that 98% of all gun deaths are caused by pistol type weapons and not rifle types.

It would then appear their's a couple of possible solutions, Only revolvers be legal and secondly all scary looking weapons like and a AR-15 with scary black plastic accessories on it be colored in a more friendly upbeat color like a soft yellow or green to make them not so dangerous. So the ignorant uniformed motherfucking pieces of shit who live in armed gated communities will not be threaten by the scary blacks guns.

You just recited the thinking to the Gun Laws passed here in Ct. following the Newtown shooting. The one that had Lawmakers Speeding to the Capitol To Pass a new Gun Law without allowing any time to pass (something us old timers refer to as  "Due Process" to let cooler heads prevail) literally within a week of the Shooting.

Banning "Scary Looking Weapons" can be found in the Ct. gun Ban way back after Clinton's '94 Gun Ban. And Yes, The Law actually says "Scary Looking".

It just goes to show that The People who want them banned try to dumb down the Language to make it so even the Dumbest get it...

And exactly who's opinion that one gun is more Scary than the next?

If people were educated, NO-ONE would want more Gun Laws.

Anyone who wants guns gone should First have to wear a Shirt Saying "I Don't Pack Heat So Rob Me and Attack My Wife And Kids" and Have a Giant Sign roughly 4' by 6' in Front of their Homes saying "No Gun On Premises" so the cowards can defend their homes with calling 911...

Edited by Spartacus

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Im sure if gun rights people had better ideas on how to effectively deal with the problem libs would listen. But they arent hearing any which is why they are upset.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14874
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  91001
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

That's my point Sammy. The conservative media are just as pathetic as the liberal. Push their agenda with no thought on what the majority want. They promote the status quo and in the mean time, more tragedies happen.

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Based on this logic would it not make  sense to also ban all semi-auto arms especially semi-auto pistols which are far more easy to conceal and considering that semi pistols have 20 round magazines and you and can drop an empty magazine and reload another 20 round mag. in approx 1.5 seconds. Also that 98% of all gun deaths are caused by pistol type weapons and not rifle type weapons.

It would then appear their's a couple of possible solutions here, Only revolvers should be legal and secondly all scary looking weapons like an  AR-15 with scary black plastic accessories on it be colored in a more friendly upbeat color like a soft yellow or green to make them not so dangerous. So the ignorant uniformed motherfucking pieces of shit who live in armed gated communities will not be threaten by the scary blacks guns.

That is the point Ted. Get them to ban a AR or RA whatever then they can ban all guns that fire when you press the trigger. Chip chip little by little. They want whatever you have to be less effective when they come to get you. 

Derivatives debt is coming.. derivatives debt is coming. :)

That's my point Sammy. The conservative media are just as pathetic as the liberal. Push their agenda with no thought on what the majority want. They promote the status quo and in the mean time, more tragedies happen.

Does the DNC or RNC like Trump? Answer NO. They hate him. 

Trump 2016

Edit.. i take that back. Does not matter who we vote for. Our fate is set in stone. 

Edited by hxtr

The DNC and RNC hate Trump *therefore* he must be good? Doesnt work that way. Always plenty of candidates that both hate. The difference? Trump is much louder, much cruder, and most important, much richer.

I am not sure why Trump or Clinton have anything to do with gun control. You have a reasonably liberal President for 8 years and little to nothing has been done in that direction. It takes a village as they say.

This is true. Nobody can affect change alone. Mostly because nobody can agree what change there should be. So we end up stuck where we are. As for what, they both have stark differences on the issue so whoever wins can have a great effect. Assuming we want it.

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

Just got my conceal carry permit exactly 35 minutes ago.  

I am not sure why Trump or Clinton have anything to do with gun control. You have a reasonably liberal President for 8 years and little to nothing has been done in that direction. It takes a village as they say.

Yet again Pete you are wrong. Obama has been trying hard to make a case to take our guns. 

As for Sammy.. yea the Establishment does not like a candidate their must be something good about them. 

Way to go SPIN!!!!

Edited by hxtr

Yet again Pete you are wrong. Obama has been trying hard to make a case to take our guns. 

As for Sammy.. yea the Establishment does not like a candidate their must be something good about them. 

Way to go SPIN!!!!

hxtr, PimpedOutPete has been left of Nancy Pelosi forever he trys trys sell himself as a moderate, lol....> :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

hxtr, PimpedOutPete has been left of Nancy Pelosi forever he trys trys sell himself as a moderate, lol....> :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

We knno that is far from the truth. He is so far left his dick curves to the right. :)

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  3506
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  939
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/09/1974

I don't care which way you lean. If a RIGHT is on the table we should really be thinking of every possible solution that doesn't restrict that right. How about we start enforcing the laws already on the books? For instance, you murder someone in cold blood and you are convicted by a jury of your peers just it's high time for you to ride the lightening! Sammy change for the sake of change is just disaster in waiting. If the left could come to the table with ideas to strengthen our laws rather than restrict, I and many others would listen. And rights have never been a majority rule thing.if that were the case, abortion, gay marriage, and health care would be vastly different. As for more restrictions look no further than the cess pool that is California. They have tried to restrict the tool into oblivion and still people do bad shit with restricted tools and anything else they can use to cause harm.

The left has been coming up with ideas for decades. Good or bad depending on what side you are on. All of them get shot down... no pun intended... often without even an attempt at discussion about it. Now, its the rights turn to come up with all the ideas. If they want to solve the problem as well then put some on the table. Death penalty? Now this time they get to hear 'no' (also due to Constitutional rights as the reason) and to go try again. Enforcing existing laws? Seems there are problems with them. Maybe figure out what they are and go from there. See how frustrating it can be to figure out something that enough people will agree to and get past special interests? A very tall order. But so far the gun rights lobby hasnt put much effort into it. If at all.

I bought two books. One my dad is reading "New Confession of an Economic Hit Man" that came out in 2016 and a NYT best seller that came out in 2007 the one I am reading now "Confession of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins. It gives all the history to see all that needs to be seen from a guy who's job it was to destroy economies. 

If you research him Sammy you will see what all them Liberal ideas were for Sammy. :)  

Hahaha. Did you not tell me that you voted for her? Hell, someone said you had her t shirt on... ;)

We knno that is far from the truth. He is so far left his dick curves to the right. :)

Oh Hx, are still brooding that I would not join your George Wallace 4ever fan club? Build a bridge buddy... ;)

I bought two books. One my dad is reading "New Confession of an Economic Hit Man" that came out in 2016 and a NYT best seller that came out in 2007 the one I am reading now "Confession of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins. It gives all the history to see all that needs to be seen from a guy who's job it was to destroy economies. 

If you research him Sammy you will see what all them Liberal ideas were for Sammy. :)

Oh I know this book, the original one. Was it not true that many have come forward to say that the material was not factual and there is little evidence to back It up. Does the author have a history of throwing out "conspiracy theories"... Lol

I did see awesome though... Kudos to him.

Hx... Kennedy is dead, they did land on the moon, and there is no tooth fairy! ;)

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

Oh I know this book, the original one. Was it not true that many have come forward to say that the material was not factual and there is little evidence to back It up. Does the author have a history of throwing out "conspiracy theories"... Lol

I did see awesome though... Kudos to him.

Hx... Kennedy is dead, they did land on the moon, and there is no tooth fairy! ;)

WHAT!!!!! THERE IS NO TOOTH FAIRY?

the_rock_tooth_fairy.jpg

I am Officially Crushed! where is the nearest bridge?

Its in a book, therefore it must be true.

Times in history when gun control had  huge results.

577f67b9223fb_gun_control_works2.jpg

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

To the left of Nancy Pelosi, that was a good one Theodore. Got me chuckling. Fine description of someone who claims to be a moderate, but can't even look to starboard.