Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Ban appeal

• Member ID:  21334
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  95
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: TheMuffinMan

Sent on: 05 August 2016 - 05:44 PM

Game server: xi Dm

In-game name: TheMuffinMan

Appeal details: I was wrongly banned previously with yall over a year ago, I moved recently and therefor changed my ip which let me start playing again I was happy to play with friendly people again in cod2. Im at quakecon right now and tried to play and got permamently banned yet again... no explanation or warning. No reason of why. Im am not cheating in any way shape or form. You guys can gladly spectate me, I can send recordings of my play to yall. Seriously I was happy to finally play one of my favorite games again with good guys like macdaddy and others, I dont understand why yall think im hacking litteraly you banned me while I had 3 people watching me play at quakecon just now mainly watching because its not the norm to see anyone play cod2 when your surounded my blackops3 every where. What can I do to prove to yall that i am actually good at the game? What can I do to allow me to play with yall? Why does ted have the authority and hot head to instantly ban me if i head shot him? im guessing thats the reason?? IDK

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

This is being reviewed right now and I banned you as a result of previous data not Ted

Give me a lil time to sort it out