Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad + Rising Storm now only £3.74 on Steam

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Anyone who wants the best most realistic fps out better get your skates on, it is now only £3.74 on Steam, you will be crazy not to get this game for this unbelievable low price so get it...go on get it now lol.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976

right guys if u want to try it for free b4 u pay for it u can get it here http://oceanofgames.com/red-orchestra-2-rising-storm-free-download/ once u get it let me no whats its like 

sorry here it is that one is the new one playing it now here is the one he was talking about http://oceanofgames.com/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-free-download/

just i like to try b4 i hand over cash

like bf1 its great we get to try it b4 it released

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

right guys if u want to try it for free b4 u pay for it u can get it here http://oceanofgames.com/red-orchestra-2-rising-storm-free-download/ once u get it let me no whats its like 

sorry here it is that one is the new one playing it now here is the one he was talking about http://oceanofgames.com/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-free-download/

If you are so desperate that you need to save £3.74 i will buy it for you ffs. didn't i say what it is like in the post, i have had this game for 5 years the same as 23 other XI members on friends list, any idiot will buy BF1 just because it says it's Battlefield, go and buy it and spend over £100 then, it will not last half as long as this game, it will be gone as fast as Hardline and Battlefront.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

I just bought it , downloading now :thumbup:

hey come on man i was not saying anything about what ur talking about all i was hinting at was this is also a good way to try games b4 u pay for them come on man what with the hostility's and i was saying have a beta out for bf1 is also good cause at the moment they carnt even get the servers up without crashing 

hey come on man i was not saying anything about what ur talking about all i was hinting at was this is also a good way to try games b4 u pay for them come on man what with the hostility's and i was saying have a beta out for bf1 is also good cause at the moment they carnt even get the servers up without crashing 

This game has been out for 5 years now, it now costs £3.74 don't know why you need to try it after 5 years for that low price, i could understand if it was costing £25-£30, i can see by looking at videos like those i posted if will like a game or not but if i am wrong and bought the game and found i don't like it...guess what it only costs £3.74, BF1 is a brand new game that is not out until October, they have not put the game out as a nice gesture for people to try it because they like you, but just so players will do their jobs for them and report faults and shit i have been endorsing this game for years i don't care who likes it and who don't like it i was just posting to tell people about a great bargain. Also you edited your post after i replied to it.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Its actually a great game. But its not arcade and you have to really pay attention to every detail. Most people dont want to do that. The trend in AAA titles has been to make them easier not harder. Just with more tricks.

Its actually a great game. But its not arcade and you have to really pay attention to every detail. Most people dont want to do that. The trend in AAA titles has been to make them easier not harder. Just with more tricks.

Yes but that is why i like it Sammy, games are more and more being released so you do not have to use any brain cells at all, plus they mostly are now made for kids who just like to shoot 1000's of bullets in seconds and run around at breakneck speed without ever getting tired, i like something more serious now and again and this game as it all apart from the sparkling graphics of a Battlefield game, which does not make a good game, it should be all about gameplay, these graphics look more authentic anyway in a WW2 setting, i think so anyway.

Edited by Sonovabich

ok m8 im sorry i meant nothing by it i was just saying its a great way of trying games b4 u spend money on them thats all cause like me i have bought every game most of the time i buy games its cause some one said it was good then they no longer play them and im left with a game gathering dust like all  the bf games so i can join friends and when they stop playing and i have no one left to play with well there it is £50 worth of games in bin and it goes on and on then to top it of they make a fool out of people by advertising hard line and have the cheek to call it bf please and how much was that and now the people who said its awesome have stopped playing it and now there is another game gathering dust not saying that game u have mentioned is not a good idea but i wish all the bf i payed for cost that cause thats a very good  deal then they do it again bf1 uk £60 i mean wow we just seem to be throwing money at these games when does it end i have bad company vietnam still waiting for people to come back and play it now i loved that game and yes well worth a £5 and thats just an addon for bad company now that bf1 should just be the same for bf4 i think it should anyway sorry about my grammer and spelling :lol:

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  22503
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1270
  • Birthday:  11/14/1988

Bought the game today and had a couple of rounds. Like it so far, even though I don't get all the more yet. I did learn however not to teacher the tank as a newcomer, seems to get people mad :P

Awards

• Member ID:  2655
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  367
  • Birthday:  10/13/1993

Just bought the game, will try it out later. I've received a couple of guest passes. If there are people who want to try it out first hit me up

Awards

Bought the game today and had a couple of rounds. Like it so far, even though I don't get all the more yet. I did learn however not to teacher the tank as a newcomer, seems to get people mad :P

Yes tanks are quite realistic as to how they were at the time to drive, visibility is very limited and the good thing is most maps don't have access to tanks and the maps that do maybe only have 2 a side but when they blow up they are great to watch, also if you are in a full server, maybe best not to play as a commander or even squad leader until you know how it works, a good Commander can make a difference to winning the game, some players take this game really seriously and if you are commander and are not dropping artillery etc you get a bit of shit, Commanders and squad leaders have to sacrifice themselves a bit in this game ie Commanders have to find a radio and stay back out of the action and try to work with squad leaders to get coordinates to drop their artillery, Squad leaders basically have to try and get in good positions and stay alive so squad members can spawn on them and also send info back to Commanders, so as you see using a mic is vital, might be best to go into some empty servers and play against bots for a while to get used to weapons and how things work, one of the best things i like about it is the ranking system, in this game you don't rank up by getting to pick a weapon from 1000's available, how you rank up is by getting faster reload skills or having a steadier hand when you are scoping in also getting attachments for weapons, once you get used to how the soldiers move i'm sure you will enjoy it, just remember it's nothing like Battlefield, also try the campaign modes as it takes you all over Europe or the Pacific, you have to try to win different areas, some have 3 or 4 maps the winning team can vote on either to attack or defend, makes the game a bit better than just playing a single map, when you are supressed in this game you are supressed, everything goes blurred and you can barely aim your weapon, you might have already experienced that by now, we have a Red Orchestra TS channel also for anyone who don't know.

Edited by Sonovabich