Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

BF1 SERVERS STATUS UPDATE

Damit1

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980
  • Device:  Windows

I wouldn't play them at all if they were not Hardcore or with 200% damage, can't be doing with that softcore shit, i thought there was a post last week saying EA were going to put Custom servers at the top of the server browser now and also give Admin rights too, what's happened to that then? also Ballerbude server which i mentioned in my post is full most of the time no matter what time of the day it is, this server is based in the Netherlands just like ours is so your explanation leaves me blank to be honest EDD, it has to operate under the same constraints as our servers.

True... But they probably have a dedicated startup crew... Not like in the evenings in TS where people littterally say, '' I`m not going to sit in an empty server, i want to play''. So starting up is where it`s lacking off....

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

True... But they probably have a dedicated startup crew... Not like in the evenings in TS where people littterally say, '' I`m not going to sit in an empty server, i want to play''. So starting up is where it`s lacking off....

It's ok EDD explained everything to me in TS earlier.

• Member ID:  22501
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  227
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1520
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/26/1965

That's the real trick, getting 10 people in teamspeak that all want to get a server started.  Sometimes we can, sometimes we can't.  The real issue is that we can sit there for an hour with 8 people and have no one join.  Once started the server fills very slowly compared to  BF4.  The one server that everyone knows about seems to be the only BF1 server that fills, and that is because everyone knows about it.  And it is not only BZ filling it up, NWG and RTR are also regulars along with XI, so they have at least 4 clans worth of players keeping it full.  Plus all the regular pubs that keep coming back.  Personally, I think BZ just got lucky.

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17061
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148392
  • Days Won:  675
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

all i can say is ..EAandDICE keep getting rich and people sit and wait to play the game ..20 people to start a server WTF..10 people to start dom ..see you in BF4 as BF1 to me was just money i spent for a game that you can't play the way we like ..spent money 3 years ago for COD mw and played it for 5 hours ..no server to control so the game ended for me ..if you can't get in and play with your friends.then it's just no fun.and to set in a server and wait for 30 40 a hour and can't play .some people have things to do in life ..cool game and all but till they fix the bullshit i'll play BF4