StormCrow

XI Fest Niagara Falls Canada 2017

Okay, guys, unfortunately, I will not be going to Canada when I end up coming up that way.   certain reasons are keeping me out.  So, I have Two rooms at the Quality In on Ferry Street that will be coming available by the 10th.  not sure how they do that, but, just letting you know.  sorry that i won't be there, but hopefully will be able to go to the next one.    y'all have fun up there.:(

On 9/2/2017 at 0:03 PM, LtLaszlo said:

My wife caught this on Kelly and Ryan (since she's still off work). Shows a bit of the falls and things to do. These look like a must!

Only Shit.. Hell Yeah!!

Weather is looking good! Wife is still 50-50 for coming, but insists I go if she's not up for it (for taking care of everything the past month!). Looking forward to seeing you all!

Pray for Florida!

image.thumb.png.a6410e4631fcdfcf3449922525fd5480.png

Edited by LtLaszlo

On 9/2/2017 at 2:21 PM, Labob said:

I'm there the 14th and 15th  lets do that murder mystery thing friday night if possible.

LaBob,me and Capt Tenneal  & my wife and his friend will be there on the 14th sometime in the afternoon,we'll be leaving Windsor around 11 am and it's about 3 - 4 hrs. to get there.My wife mentioned she'd like to attend.We've been to a few here in our city and we had a good time.We always got a dinner with our show but I don't know how they set theres' up in Niagara.

WOW! Are you guys ever going to be surprised to who is going to show up,I heard from him this morning and he will be leaving this morning to drive all the way there from where he lives (top secret for now).Also he is making a stop to pick up another very friendly guy I met from the Vegas >XI< fest.We are going to have a great time guys,I just know it.Party, Party and Party one for each night.Oh someone locate a Beer Store and a LCBO around the falls,I need my Sleemans Clear beer for my diabetes and weed.Cough,cough.New batch coming in this afternoon.

Screenshot_5.png

Just now, JohnnyDos said:

WOW! Are you guys ever going to be surprised to who is going to show up,I heard from him this morning and he will be leaving this morning to drive all the way there from where he lives (top secret for now).Also he is making a stop to pick up another very friendly guy I met from the Vegas >XI< fest.We are going to have a great time guys,I just know it.Party, Party and Party one for each night.Oh someone locate a Beer Store and a LCBO around the falls,I need my Sleemans Clear beer for my diabetes and weed.Cough,cough.New batch coming in this afternoon.

Screenshot_5.png

So PISSED I  can't make it! Fooking Job! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

10 hours ago, JohnnyDos said:

Screenshot_5.png

what hotel you staying at

Well due to other people and there hmm poor timing and lack of respect for notice I can now only spend 1.3 days with ya all. I have to leave mid Friday to get all the other things I have to do on that side Of Toronto :(  Still it will be good to see almost all of you idiots.