StormCrow

XI Fest Niagara Falls Canada 2017

17 hours ago, Labob said:

Well due to other people and there hmm poor timing and lack of respect for notice I can now only spend 1.3 days with ya all. I have to leave mid Friday to get all the other things I have to do on that side Of Toronto :(  Still it will be good to see almost all of you idiots.

Will be looking for you Thursday evening.

You lucky buggers and buggger-esses.

Have fun; I'm leaving for my new job in four days.

Talk about a career-change.

Frickin' ex-wife.

Hey, this is about you lucky buggers and bugger-esses.

You lucky buggers getta flirt with those beautiful >XI< bugger-esses.

Love you guys and gals.

Ayaq

10 hours ago, Labob said:

I bet you 50 cents JD wil have pre rolled electric lettuce

Wrong,I'll be having 2 different strains in some containers.1.Strawberry Cough. 2 Super Silver Haze x Romulan Organic and I will treat a few members from the USA who should not bring stuff over here cause they will more than likely ship you back home.But if Sex Panther shows up I owe her big time cause she always took care of me and Tenneal at  the US festivals.BTW LaBob it will be ground up for easy rolling.Storm Crow I hope you know a place to puff this where we can be safe.

Super Silver Haze x Romulan Organic

1 hour ago, JohnnyDos said:

Wrong,I'll be having 2 different strains in some containers.1.Strawberry Cough. 2 Super Silver Haze x Romulan Organic and I will treat a few members from the USA who should not bring stuff over here cause they will more than likely ship you back home.But if Sex Panther shows up I owe her big time cause she always took care of me and Tenneal at  the US festivals.BTW LaBob it will be ground up for easy rolling.Storm Crow I hope you know a place to puff this where we can be safe.

Super Silver Haze x Romulan Organic

Im Legal, I can smoke wherever the fuck I want! LOL

But I do do it discreetly, There will be lots of places for us to tuck away

On 7/1/2017 at 2:07 PM, AthenA said:

I think that I'm gonna reserve my room now because I might get a bunch of free beers ! Yay ! 

:innocent:

You know a good looking lady like yourself will have no problems getting a beer or more.Oooohhhh la la French mama 41 kids and no papa.LOL

On 7/18/2017 at 9:18 AM, YACCster said:

I've got a card like that, it's called a passport card, and oddly enough issued by the US govt, got it with my passport renewal.

We can get those enhanced drivers licenses over here in Canada where I live ,instead of a passport and we can cross into Michigan just as easy as having a passport.

I had the pleasure of meeting Angus, Gator Girl, Wild Penguin, Oliver, Johnny Dos, Wild Thing, Lazlo, Roxy, newbie(a friend of Roxy) and a few other people here.  I am looking forward to meeting other members of our clan tomorrow. Everyone I met was friendly and funny we had a good time this evening and I am looking forward to having more fun with other idiots tomorrow and later on this the weekend.

Edited by DragonSlayer