StormCrow

XI Fest Niagara Falls Canada 2017

Some very short unprofessional videos.But I tried.Ha ha.I'm sure mon ami OLIVE will have some spectacular pictures and maybe movies.

Edited by JohnnyDos

11 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Here are a few pics some are the same as others have posted does anyone know that @BlackRose missed @AthenA ?20170915_220744(2).thumb.jpg.d5df133bc786b723c2bb9e78872240c3.jpg

BlackRose, I so loved this attention for me and that you were wearing it !! And even showed it live to me on cam !! But...seeing that Hunter had put such a pic of you here, do you wanna jump in a tank with me and drive over him ? lol

Edited by AthenA

I'm still :cry:  but I love the pics !!! 

Btw girls @Gatorgirl, Penguin, Roxy : good job at the shooting range according to the pics on the previous page !! Good job "Ladies of XI" :) 

... but I still have a little something for @Angus and @StormCrow's pic loll

Edited by AthenA
How come the tags don't always work ??? lol

On 9/24/2017 at 3:52 AM, JohnnyDos said:

I have yet to see that secret group photo that they say they took at night.Bet there wasn't 55 people in it.Who decided to take the picture at 10 pm?

Pretty sure it wasn't intended to be a secret, hey @wildthing don't you have a good version of that pic?  

Here are a couple to tide you over. 

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG