StormCrow

XI Fest Niagara Falls Canada 2017

I think this is an awesome place for the next XI fest! I'm going to have to try and talk the wife into it. This is right before her B-Day so it has to be someplace she wants to go  :wub:

Awards

I need to renew my passport, and I'm super lazy.

So pencil me in for attending.  Got a lot going on financially right now - i.e. I have no money - so if I can swing the vacation time and the funds I'll come.  Otherwise I will admire the nerdery from afar.  And yes, nerdery should be a word.  And yes, it should be a good thing.

I need a passport, good reason to get one... hoping this works out.

Advice is to get the additional Passport card, makes it easier: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/card.html

Edited by YACCster

What is this?

The passport card is a credit-card size U.S. passport that, just like a passport book, is proof of U.S. citizenship and identity. It is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book, but can only be used to re-enter the United States at land border crossings and sea ports-of-entry from:

• Canada
  • Mexico
  • The Caribbean
  • Bermuda

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/card.html

Edited by YACCster

Ok me and the LOVE of my LIFE got or vacation approved today be there on the 13th to the 20th. >XI<Fest first than Toronto Blue Jay's V Kansas City Royals game on the 19th RIP. Ventura. HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW!

After you visit Canada I fully expect the Canadians to commence building a giant wall between the U.S. and Canada once they kick you back out.

Ok me and the LOVE of my LIFE got or vacation approved today be there on the 13th to the 20th. >XI<Fest first than Toronto Blue Jay's V Kansas City Royals game on the 19th RIP. Ventura. HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW!

@@Mule if you go to game buy food outside as food costs a lot. A hot dog is $1 dollar an inch and beer is expensive to  no joke.