Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ace Mod

RadarLuv

• Member ID:  620
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2629
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/13/1963

I have noticed over a period of time that there is some BS going on on this server. What I mean by this is that a lot of non clan players come in to the game and act like a bunch of immature little fucks and if a clan member tells them to quit doing something they will do it more and more and I've noticed even some clan members doing it to. When I first started playing on this server it was great, it was nothing but Run & Gun, but over time there seems to be more and more camping the spawns. Now I my self have been killed in the spawn to the point that my death count its higher than my death count from running around the map, now everyone is going to die in the spawn from time to time but when it gets to be a regular thing then there's something wrong. Not only that we have non clan players that come in and are disrespectful to other players for example " ChewBubba" or " Bubba " or what ever he calls himself, now I'm pretty sure he's at least in his late 20's early 30's and last night he was in and he had some kind of problem with Painsponge so he changed his name to Penissponge. Now to me that's just immature and that's not the only time that he's done it in one map he changed his name at least 5-10 times, he's was warned once but nothing was ever done about it. Another thing I find rather ignorant is if 10 players on a map are playing using say pistols or shotguns there always seems to be that one person that will come in and use a machine gun or a grenade launcher and when asked to change their weapon they won't. This snap shot is of Mr. Pgh in which I was spectating and noticed that he kept going back to the same spot several times so I texted him to quit spawn camping in which he did not comply and I have even seen some Admin doing some questionable things in game. It seems to boil down to this, if a person complains about a player to an Admin, if the Admin likes that player with the complaint something will be done and if not then nothing gets done. I'm not posting this to bash anyone, I'm just trying to shed some light on the situation and if this upsets or pisses someone off then that's up to them. I could say a lot more but I'm getting tired of typing. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.post-620-0-19871800-1484669004_thumb.png All of this is just from what I've heard, read, observed and experienced with in the last year. Everyone have a Good day and hope to see you in game, play hard and play fair.

• Member ID:  22619
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  132
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3595
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  35023
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  Windows

@@RadarLuv , about your score, don't forget to have a puff and you won't bother ! (You're the one who said it lol) :P

Seriously, I agree with most of it and the spawn killing ? Lately it got really bad and it's specified that on this server it is NOT allowed. This is why lately I got tired of playing on my most regular server after 2 maps. I must admit that it's nothing like a few months ago ! Though with the "old" regulars and my XI friends there I have no prob at all and still as much fun !! :) :)

• Member ID:  1217
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

This has been going on for YEARS not months and we have complained to no end with nothing done ...I myself don't play this mod much if at all anymore for this very reasons ... Good Luck at getting anything done about it.

• Member ID:  833
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688

it's called ADMINING. One of the previous admins did nothing about it. Not sure why he ever was one to begin with if you can't police the server. It's like being in the military when you are a pacifist - makes no sense.

I don't show up there as much as I used to, but Budman does a good job when he is ingame. The issue is that when the asshats are there there is usually no admin. Find one 

if you can on the site or other server and give them a heads up.

Maybe we should consider some regular ACE players to become Admins? Don't know if that is an option or not.....

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Played on the server a few times. A nice diversion from freezetag but not for me. All ultra fast run and gun and I prefer variety depending on maps and the different play styles of the other members.,

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

it's called ADMINING. One of the previous admins did nothing about it. Not sure why he ever was one to begin with if you can't police the server. It's like being in the military when you are a pacifist - makes no sense.

I don't show up there as much as I used to, but Budman does a good job when he is ingame. The issue is that when the asshats are there there is usually no admin. Find one

if you can on the site or other server and give them a heads up.

Maybe we should consider some regular ACE players to become Admins? Don't know if that is an option or not.....

We have a couple of new admins for this server and they are doing a great job. Unfortunately it is hard to cover it 24/7. When this type of thing happens please pm an admin.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Several admins are also logged into Teamspeak throughout the day and night.....you can check there as well for one of us.

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Days Won:  4

There are different styles of play within each server .and with each server a different style of play is needed.I've been playing on this server over 8 years and it has it's ups and downs but every map does not cater to strictly run and gun,just because you can run faster.but like any server you have the corner dwellers,the spawn trollers,spawn killers, choke point loiterers and people who simply just hack there asses off.....I don't like claymores or grenade launchers hell even the helo's or the mp44 but I deal with it as best I can.what gets me the most is the cheaters, who everyone knows is cheating, don't get kicked or banned.This whole thing about "I watched him and he did nothing that I could see"...It's because they know your an admin and are watching.I can pretty much tell when something isn't right,been playing there a long time and I have seen a lot of bullshit .....and I can pretty much tell if it's because of a fast comp or connection speed.But if and when it gets too much I go to another server.I love the XI ACE mod server,I'm not a big fan of true run and gun but I like the speed and how it opens up maps,I go into other servers like Freeze tag and just don't have the patience sometimes,thank god for diversity among servers and gamers.Not everyone can handle the Ace mod when I first started playing there with people like Killa and Bama and Johnny Dos and others...I thought it was completely crazy and fast and everyone was hacking...lol  but I stuck with it and became acclimated with the speed and style of play.It's up to the true regulars who play there all the time to keep the admin informed and up to the Admin to take actions when needed and not worry about being too nice or harsh especially when a enough of them are talking about a certain individual....I agree with Radar but it takes a collective not just one person to take action against these gaming invaders,no matter what server.

Now get out there have fun and slay someone :guitar:

• Member ID:  3042
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  3005
  • Birthday:  02/27/1964

With the way people spawn in close proximity to each other, having no spawn killing at all is next to impossible. You do realize that if I were to kick everyone who spawn shoots me over the course of a map, there would be no one left in the room by the end of the game.

If someone is laying in wait at a spawn point, that is a different matter. THIS should be brought to the Admins attention so the proper action can be taken.

• Member ID:  294
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  966
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  8645
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/29/1963

Shut up and take your medicine!  :whip:  :thumbdown: 

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Content Count:  2638
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45785
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

I used to play in the ace mod alot years and years ago when I first came into the clan, been popping in again a bit lately and its same as always, little tiny maps you are gonna have spawn killing, its gonna happen, shit goes down so fast. Other maps a bit more open and more running and a bit more camping. i adjust to the map and let yas kick my ass accordingly.... except Larsin... FU Larsin, you can stop killing me anytime now!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2324
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  160
  • Achievement Points:  1856
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

You must remember that you can not complain about players in the XI clan :) Then they write shit to you and every time you play afterwards that you have complained about them, they say, that you have to shut up and they get their friends to hate you and to write or talk condescending to you ....

• Member ID:  2324
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  160
  • Achievement Points:  1856
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

but this is my experience :) but all is NOT like that here in XI clan

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

Monika, I wish you would talk to one of us admins and let us know what is going on. I have heard only good things about you on the servers. Please contact an admin so we can straighten this out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6905
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  57893
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

@Monika 

You must remember that you can not complain about players in the XI clan :) Then they write shit to you and every time you play afterwards that you have complained about them, they say, that you have to shut up and they get their friends to hate you and to write or talk condescending to you ....

but this is my experience :) but all is NOT like that here in XI clan

Why do you keep saying this ? Could you please contact an admin, and clear this up please. Admin of your choice, head admin or Sr admin. I am sure they will take the time to listen.

Thank you

BUDMAN

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Some maps I noticed thats its not the size but how many exit points there are. Typical mapping 'rules' say every team spawn area should be reasonably protected and always have three fairly open directions in which teams can quickly exit the area. No choke points or climbing out of holes and such that require ladders or mantling. Keeping in mind that the standard game doesnt have spawn protection. However there are maps on the server that ignore this and spawn killing is a problem.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Running away is never an option again that good stuff right there :)