Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

LOCKHEED MARTIN SENIOR SCIENTIST BOYD BUSHMAN DISCLOSES CONTACT - 2014

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

Well ain't this interesting. Debunk Boyd Bushman if you can. :) The pictures he has are pretty cool and the stories behind them are even better. 

Now I know the truth. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlrP5YoYUmc

• Member ID:  4101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1124
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8736
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

all I can say is we have the technology to bring et home !!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1445
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  721
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5571
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/23/1963

It takes away from his credibility when the photos of the alien he shows are actually of an alien model you can buy at Walmart.

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18106
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132694
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

It takes away from his credibility when the photos of the alien he shows are actually of an alien model you can buy at Walmart.

That's because the aliens created Walmart!

• Member ID:  22608
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  6027
  • Birthday:  10/23/1983

My dad used to work for Lockheed Martin in the 80's...  worked in propellants and such on the Titan II Missile and the Space Shuttle

My dad used to work for Lockheed Martin in the 80's...  worked in propellants and such on the Titan II Missile and the Space Shuttle

That's cool. Would of been a great time to work for them. Specially the Shuttle program. My dad worked on the Minuteman Nuke program when he was in EOD. Some cool stories. 

I had the shuttle park on a runway 2 block from my house in 79. That was a special moment at 9 years old. Have been around planes most my life.

http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/143117  

Well two block... a small parking lot.. some hangers then this runway far away. 

588d006900eac_KellyAFBColumbia1979.jpg

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

what is space exploration for but ultimately to find life..we may have made contact already but no one would believe it if it happened/also like that song what if god was one of us /some hobo on the street talking about peace and love treating each other with respect  and no one takes notice and dismisses them as crazy.....

so what would it take for you believe you met the real deal?

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  22608
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  6027
  • Birthday:  10/23/1983

Like Jodie Foster said in "Contact"

"I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?"

Like Jodie Foster said in "Contact"

"I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?"

So your dad knows? That is cool. It is hard for people to wrap their minds around but it makes perfect sense when you get it. 

I need to watch Contact again. That was a good movie. 

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Yes it was a pretty good movie. However the man who wrote the book, Carl Sagan, also said 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'.

This is funny..... the Wikileaks emails from John Podesta.... call these emails a lie. lol

HEY DID YOU HEAR ME????? lol debunk this email. Space treaty. hahaha
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience. NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability ________________________________________________________________ The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-agendas/treaty-ban-weapons-space-urgently-needed/ ________________________________________________________________ WAR IN SPACE... War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/ ___________________________________________________________________ PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below): http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/9578-anti-satellite-missiles-and-international-tensions-see-us-china-and-russia-preparing-for-war-in-spaceAnti- Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space ____________________________________________________________ http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-in-space-may-be-closer-than-ever/??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015 _____________________________________________________________ http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597809/Anti-satellite-weapons-space-war-Earth-Russia-China-United-States World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space. ____________________________________________________________ War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/ We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor. It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new. Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system. Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost." Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them. And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough. President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget. And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States' capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space. Best regards, Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon Zero Point Energy Consultant

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience. NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability ________________________________________________________________ The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-agendas/treaty-ban-weapons-space-urgently-needed/ ________________________________________________________________ WAR IN SPACE... War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/ ___________________________________________________________________ PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below): http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/9578-anti-satellite-missiles-and-international-tensions-see-us-china-and-russia-preparing-for-war-in-spaceAnti- Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space ____________________________________________________________ http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-in-space-may-be-closer-than-ever/??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015 _____________________________________________________________ http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597809/Anti-satellite-weapons-space-war-Earth-Russia-China-United-States World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space. ____________________________________________________________ War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/war-in-space-isnt-considered-fantasy-anymore/21221875/ We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor. It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new. Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system. Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost." Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them. And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough. President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget. And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States' capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space. Best regards, Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon Zero Point Energy Consultant

A lot of people owe me an apology for calling me all kinds of things over the years.....sss. We know the truth now right? We can call it "Even Steven" for my attempting to piss off every living Canadian and only pissing off this clan. :( I apologize. I definitely remember what got in me.

Now for some more honesty..... as it is starting to make sense.

The Alien race wants to rid Earth from people like us. All of us who have any hate. They want us to see the Cosmos for what it really is. Love.

Who wants some chicken? So good. 

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

A lot of people owe me an apology for calling me all kinds of things over the years.....sss. We know the truth now right? We can call it "Even Steven" for my attempting to piss off every living Canadian and only pissing off this clan. :( I apologize. I definitely remember what got in me.

Now for some more honesty..... as it is starting to make sense.

The Alien race wants to rid Earth from people like us. All of us who have any hate. They want us to see the Cosmos for what it really is. Love.

Who wants some chicken? So good. 

Are you off your meds again?

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

Are you off your meds again?

do they make meds for hxtrisim? and here is your apology hxtr !fu ;) 

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Android

I bet were on the Homeland watch list.... Just saying....

do they make meds for hxtrisim? and here is your apology hxtr !fu ;)

hahahaha

I bet were on the Homeland watch list.... Just saying....

Everyone thanks to Snowden knows everyone is on a watch list. What do you have to hide? Me.. nothing. 

This guy is fantastic. 

http://divinecosmos.com/

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1124
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8736
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

all im telling you all is we have the technology to bring E T home and if you cant except that then whatever :) good job hxtr nice video !!! :)