Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Chemtrails or Condensation?

hxtr

• Member ID:  22843
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  264
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  1722
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/20/1988

I've been reading this, not knowning what to think...

I do believe El Niño fucks up our normal weather systems, but governmental chem trails?

However, I have heard of one study about the effect of contrails on our weather, made by NOAA.

My jury isn't out on the subject yet, but I'm closer to not believing it.

Appearing and dissapearing of contrails however... Rising air gives different conditions across the air, hence they start and stop

Awards

• Member ID:  2069
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966
  • Device:  Windows

In my personal belief i think alot of it is chem trails. When i was a kid here in st.louis you didnt see that shit, and winter was cold from november to February with snow fall and no temps over 20-30 degrees, Mid march-may was rainy and june-september was balls hot. Now within last few years ive seen large X markings and sporatic "chemtrails" and the weather here has changed noticeably. Last few years the winters have been mild ie: last week it was 60-70 for two days, then snowed in the 30s for 3 days then was 50 for 2 more, Spring has been very dry, which makes for a long hot summer and then it rains all fall. Shits fucked up man and im noticing it. I dont know if its chem trails or just the earth fucking with the seasons but i will admit something is very different then it was 15 ish years ago and so on.

There is no such thing as "chemtrails". Period. Codpiece provided good information. Instead of running down the conspiracy theory path, a path paved with bullshit, pseudo-science, and anti-science, people should educate themselves with...science. Science is merely a rigourous methodology applied to various facets of the natural world in order to properly understand it. Do some research on meteorology, atmospheric science, and what is a contrail? There are enough jaw-dropping wonders in nature without adding fantasy and paranoid conspiracies into the mix.

And, yeah, the climate (weather patterns over time) is changing. Every month and every year over the past several years have been setting temperature records. This affects wind patterns, the jet streams (atmospheric rivers of air), atmospheric moisture, storm intensity, drought conditions in one part of the country and flooding rainfall in another. and so on.

• Member ID:  25938
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1493
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Achievement Points:  13299
  • Birthday:  08/08/1961

Chem Trails are now debunked look at what I saw with my own eyes yesterday...here is a picture...

johnny

post-21190-0-99614500-1486833539_thumb.jpg

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Chem Trails are now debunked look at what I saw with my own eyes yesterday...here is a picture...

johnny

hahahahhahaha

That would be funny as heck if you really took that picture. hahahaha

I should of took video today. Fucking captain obvious now.  Still we have the haze they created at 44% humidity. I'm trying to prove myself wrong. I keep proving myself right. 

I have friends in the area. I tell them to go outside and look.. 

yea.. Cod take a 2 day trip here to SA... weather expected nice...... and I will show you. It would be fun no matter what. :)

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

• Member ID:  3560
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  384
  • Birthday:  11/25/1962

Right there with ya HXTR...... a normal holding pattern is NORMAL...... this is crop dusting ..... which airport... ill look up the ILS and see what the holding pattern is....

Awards

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

supposedly there is some government document that admits the use of chemtrails and explains its purpose to manipulate weather.its a unicorn thats waived in front of us all the time but hard to find on google.cant find it yet but doesn't mean its not a real thing .

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

found this this is real

China creates 55 billion tons of artificial rain a year—and it plans to quintuple that

It does that by “cloud-seeding,” the colloquial term for rocket-launching chemicals into clouds, accelerating the creation of ice crystals that eventually become rain (China uses military aircraft too). This meteorological enema isn’t just handy for combating the country’s increasingly severe droughts and, supposedly, preventing hail. Local governments use “weather modification” to clear away lingering billows of air pollution.

.https://qz.com/138141/china-creates-55-billion-tons-of-artificial-rain-a-year-and-it-plans-to-quintuple-that/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide, potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. This can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide. After promising research, the use of hygroscopic materials, such as table salt, is becoming more popular.[3] When Cloud seeding increases snowfall takes place when temperatures within the clouds are between 19 and −4 °F (−7 and −20 °C).[4] Introduction of a substance such as silver iodide, which has a crystalline structure similar to that of ice, will induce freezing nucleation.

Cloud seeding chemicals may be dispersed by aircraft or by dispersion devices located on the ground (generators or canisters fired from anti-aircraft guns or rockets). For release by aircraft, silver iodide flares are ignited and dispersed as an aircraft flies through the inflow of a cloud. When released by devices on the ground, the fine particles are carried downwind and upward by air currents after release.

pact on environment and health

With an NFPA 704 health hazard rating of 2, silver iodide can cause temporary incapacitation or possible residual injury to humans and mammals with intense or continued but not chronic exposure. However, there have been several detailed ecological studies that showed negligible environmental and health impacts.[15][16][17] The toxicity of silver and silver compounds (from silver iodide) was shown to be of low order in some studies. These findings likely result from the minute amounts of silver generated by cloud seeding, which are about one percent of industry emissions into the atmosphere in many parts of the world, or individual exposure from tooth fillings.[18]

Accumulations in the soil, vegetation, and surface runoff have not been large enough to measure above natural background.[19] A 1995 environmental assessment in the Sierra Nevada of California[20] and a 2004 independent panel of experts in Australia confirmed these earlier findings.[21]

"In 1978, an estimated 2,740 tonnes of silver were released into the US environment. This led the US Health Services and EPA to conduct studies regarding the potential for environmental and human health hazards related to silver. These agencies and other state agencies applied the Clean Water Act of 1977 and 1987 to establish regulations on this type of pollution."[22]

so is it possible the usa is doing the same.sure it is.hxtr has a valid point stop hazing him

Edited by Damage_inc-

Right there with ya HXTR...... a normal holding pattern is NORMAL...... this is crop dusting ..... which airport... ill look up the ILS and see what the holding pattern is....

I am looking pretty much the direction over San Antonio Airport. I am also looking which is a little bit more north of Randolph AFB. My zipcode 78108. In some of the videos.. hard to see but T-38 are flying around in the distance.  

We started out at 55% humidity and it dropped to 44% humidity yesterday and we had a fog that cam from the clouds down..  planes fly by leaving a trail that created cloulds then if fell to the ground. What the fuck is that shit? No making this shit up. 

I asked my dad.. hey what is this.. he had no answer.