Hey Everyone,

Sorry not sure what the criteria is here for posting (if you have top be an official member or not) but i have 2 items for sale. I dont want to separate these out but im open to anything. 

Asus x99 delux 2 retail 399.99 and EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING for sale 619.99 retail.  both from on amazon. Brand new still shrink wrapped and looking for $1000 total OBO.

I got these cause a retailer sent me 2 of each by accident..no clue how that happened. :)

Anyhow PM me for details.

So you are basically selling stolen items...The honest thing to do would be contact the retailer to return the over-shipment...

So i should return this with my money on shipping and time? Well yah that would be the best thing to do but what you dont realize is that i did call them and thats pretty much what i had to do. 

I opted not to spend 35$ on shipping (since tracking is needed) and since the company itself screwed me on delivery and lost my package the first time around and didn't get these parts but was a week late. So stolen???? no since i did my part. 

Also did i mention that this is a 100 million dollar company? i think they copuld've sent over a prepaid shipping tag but didn't. 

Thank you for pointing that out. 

Edited by VinylJunkie

i got doubble shiped 1 time and called and they said keep it and thanks for calling ;) you should do like i did and hook some one that is needy up. ask lilacorn, PDizzle, ICEMAN ;) i like giving shit away!

Edited by Go0fLo0p

i got doubble shiped 1 time and called and they said keep it and thanks for calling ;) you should do like i did and hook some one that is needy up. ask lilacorn, PDizzle, ICEMAN ;) i like giving shit away!

I don't know if I would give it away but if something like that fell in my lap, I'd auction it off and donate the proceeds to the clan fund, minus shipping of course =)

Awards

I don't know if I would give it away but if something like that fell in my lap, I'd auction it off and donate the proceeds to the clan fund, minus shipping of course =)

i am an idiot i would still give it away if i did not need it ;) and pay the shipping to ;)

Yah i was thinking about this and giving the funds to my charity but i'm already on a monthly automatic withdraw and this isn't cheap stuff i'd just give away.  If anything i want to sell this and build a cheaper rig and auction that away. But for now i just want to sell it. 

i am an idiot i would still give it away if i did not need it ;) and pay the shipping to ;)

No you're not at all. this company screwed me too many times so i have a bitter taste with them. I'd give it away too but its worth too much just to give to someone and not have it go towards something. 

Fuck that.I won't any where near retail price for something that doesn't come with a warranty and paperwork to prove it.

mobo $399 with 3 year warranty

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132831

Vid card $595 after rebate with 3 year warranty

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487245

Fuck that.I won't any where near retail price for something that doesn't come with a warranty and paperwork to prove it.

mobo $399 with 3 year warranty

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132831

Vid card $595 after rebate with 3 year warranty

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487245

which is why it said OBO. Also good luck with newegg support. I'd rather spend the extra $20 and avoid newegg. I've even went to their office to to make an exchange that came with a defective product cause calling them doesn't help...forget trying to email them. 

Edited by VinylJunkie

which is why it said OBO. Also good luck with newegg support. I'd rather spend the extra $20 and avoid newegg. I've even went to their office to to make an exchange that came with a defective product cause calling them doesn't help...forget trying to email them. 

I have never had an issue with an RMA at newegg in almost 17 years of shopping there and literally over a thousand transactions.  

Awards

So i should return this with my money on shipping and time? Well yah that would be the best thing to do but what you dont realize is that i did call them and thats pretty much what i had to do. 

I opted not to spend 35$ on shipping (since tracking is needed) and since the company itself screwed me on delivery and lost my package the first time around and didn't get these parts but was a week late. So stolen???? no since i did my part. 

Also did i mention that this is a 100 million dollar company? i think they copuld've sent over a prepaid shipping tag but didn't. 

Thank you for pointing that out. 

I don't think that because they made a mistake you should profit to the tune of aprox. $1,000... If they won't send you a prepaid shipping package then you could sent it to them cod...If they refused return shipment and it was returned to you then you would be free to do with it as you please...

I have never had an issue with an RMA at newegg in almost 17 years of shopping there and literally over a thousand transactions.  

well you're a very lucky guy then. Go comb through the comments in newegg about returns and you'll see its not just me. ;)

I don't think that because they made a mistake you should profit to the tune of aprox. $1,000... If they won't send you a prepaid shipping package then you could sent it to them cod...If they refused return shipment and it was returned to you then you would be free to do with it as you please...

Well it would be nice but after being put through the ringer with them for weeks then me actually calling to do my part where i got a response of i have to pay?

well sorry, that was it. Their loss not mine. I cant be the only one to accommodate to what is now IMO, a shitty company.

Well it would be nice but after being put through the ringer with them for weeks then me actually calling to do my part where i got a response of i have to pay?

well sorry, that was it. Their loss not mine. I cant be the only one to accommodate to what is now IMO, a shitty company.

I don't know you, only from your words here and in my opinion you are a person with no integrity...If I was looking to buy parts it wouldn't be from you at any price...

I don't know you, only from your words here and in my opinion you are a person with no integrity...If I was looking to buy parts it wouldn't be from you at any price...

so you trying to be self righteous is ok? to say i have no integrity when i stated in this thread that i wanted to sell this and donate the money or or build desktop then auction that to give to charity? (what do you have against that?)  I've already stated that i did my part. I went the 50% and wanted the company to the other 50 for their mistake! They didn't so that makes me bad. Your clan member also said he would keep it and donate the money... sigh you fail on all angles. 

I think you have" integrity issues and sadly you're a fucken admin. By you making this judgement with trying to sound righteous by saying "from your words" without reading what i posted makes you that much of shittier person. So you've always turned yourself in when you didn't fully stop at a stop sign or ran a yellow when it turned red and went over speed limit by 1 mph? cause that's stealing from the city and breaking the law. 

You should watch what you say and actually know what the hell you're talking about before you make judgement. You're right you don't know me. I wouldnt join this clan and you've just gave me an impression of this clan. Its sad they put someone like you as admin when you clearly have no authority skills and not make judgement so quickly and loosely. You should learn to think and read before you make judgement. 

Edited by VinylJunkie

Donating money from stolen items does not make it right...You trying to turn it around on me just shows you have no integrity...As far as never joining this clan, what makes you think you would ever be asked to join...We are about community, friendship, and helping each other out...We are not about hey you made a mistake so I'm going to fuck you out of $1000 and blame you for it...You mistake me looking out for the good of the Clan as being self righteous...Anyone that buys from you knowing the circumstances by which you acquired it could be found guilty of theft by receiving...So take your shit and pedal it elsewhere...

Edited by Blackbart

Lol you have issues. You making a judgement trying to righteous makes you even worse. I'm not trying to turn this around but you're showing your true colors. Also when someone calls me out like you did, yah I'm gonna make it clear. You seem to be the one that made the judgement and now I'm the one trying to turn it around?

You're the guy with the clipboard behind the rope. Your clan members even said they would the same thing.

Your clan member even suggested that I give it to the guy who needs it and I was considering it since I've been there before. How am I fucking someone out of 1000$?? Cause as you state it's stolen? Again you dipshit, I went the 50% and if they want to make it hard for me to return it then, no I'm not going to that and instead make their mistake and hope someone will benifit from it.

If I found 100$ and tried to find who's it is but instead I gave it to a homeless guy...so I'm, from your definition, still have no integrity.

If you have a problem with that then you deeper issues then you think.

So how does me wanting to make this right make me the bad person? Lol again the guy behind the rope. As to your clan? What made me think anyone would ask me to join.... you're right we wouldn't know. It was a statement to show that you as an admin don't belong there. Admins are set to higher standards then being self righteous. Say what you will, but remember that as much as you're trying to make your point, you're just digging a bigger hole.

I'm sure irl you're just a saint aren't you? Lol sigh gfy

Wow @@VinylJunkie you've been registered here less than 24 hours and you are already insulting members. There is nothing you can say to make theft anything more than what it is. It's ridiculous that you tried to equate traffic violations to theft of goods. As far as joining this clan goes, the last time I checked it was Admin invitation only so I'm pretty sure, even though I'm not an Admin, that you won't be getting an invitation. You should just stop with this crap and move on.