ripplexi

it finally happened

Wow Rip. That computer did its job and more. Hope to see you back up and running.

Mine is nearly 9 years old, hoping it lasts another two weeks as that is when I'm planning on getting my new one!

Not sure if you know but AMD are releasing completely new cpus in just under two weeks (this is what I've been holding out for).

All signs are pointing to them finally getting on par with intel, and the prices are going to be quite a bit cheaper for similar performance. More should be known in a week or two, but so far its looking good. At the very least it might make intel drop their prices.

Just an idea for @@ripplexi just to keep an eye on the garden and the front door and back door and street !!

Just as I suspected he is one of those creepy guys! He is spying on @@hxtr

Nice setup but my pocket book has made it abundantly clear, "not you hot-dog!"

yeah 10 yrs. its the one i built when i first got into xi. im not sure what im gonna do for my next one yet. still looking up everything

Damn that PC has some history ripple. 

As for your SSD.. just run the SSD. Your computer will not get as hot inside, it will run so much faster and you will never want a Hard Drce again once you go SSD. Just make sure you back up your data. I have a Buffalo NAS with 2 Hard Drives mirrored to store my data rather on my PC's drive. Make sure and get a good SSD drive. I love my Samsung 850 Pro 512GB. Blazing fast. I have a 1 T ready for my new system. Kind of expensive but oh well. Hard Drives are slow a s shit.

Good luck!!!! 

Damn that PC has some history ripple. 

As for your SSD.. just run the SSD. Your computer will not get as hot inside, it will run so much faster and you will never want a Hard Drce again once you go SSD. Just make sure you back up your data. I have a Buffalo NAS with 2 Hard Drives mirrored to store my data rather on my PC's drive. Make sure and get a good SSD drive. I love my Samsung 850 Pro 512GB. Blazing fast. I have a 1 T ready for my new system. Kind of expensive but oh well. Hard Drives are slow a s shit.

Good luck!!!! 

and here i taught you had a midget that was a fast writer in your box ;)

Putting a second hard drive in the computer is a good deal to use for games. Get a WD black or something like that. When you install games put them on that drive instead of the ssd. Also pretty much essential to have if you do anything requiring very large storage space or swap files like video editing.