Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Website Upgrade

Sitting-Duc

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

you told me that clubs were mentioned in the update form where is it? i don't see it?or anything related to clubs and have to be a member of that club to comment?did you forget to mention that?

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992
  • Device:  Windows

12 hours ago, 7Toes said:

you told me that clubs were mentioned in the update form where is it? i don't see it?or anything related to clubs and have to be a member of that club to comment?did you forget to mention that?

You just won't let this go will you lol... this topic was for the last major upgrade.. there were several major updates since this one which were not worth announcing. The clubs feature came in on the last one and you have already posted on the topic where I announced the change. It was this one: 

As for the "having to be a member of the club to comment" - that introduction topic lists all of the types of clubs and as I replied to you (also on that topic) it does not have to be that way, I am simply experimenting. So far only one test subject appears to be having a serious allergic reaction, a few minor ones but the majority seem to be OK with it. 

Have you considered just trying it out? I don't really get what your deal is with it lol...

duc

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44662
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Can you put in a couple more themes please?  I was using the Battlefield theme but it's gone?  Only darker one is Titan and it's not very good. 3 of them give me serious headaches. Way to bright to stare at for more than a couple minutes. 

You should see how bright the default theme is on my 50" Plasma TV OMG it burns a hole through your soul lol.

Edited by J3st3rXI